Will Jamal Adams force his way out?

BROOKLYN JET

Will Jamal Adams force his way out?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Is you is or is you aint my baby?

He already removed the Jets from his bio, sending a message.

He's denying that he wants out at the moment, but clearly he's fustrated.

He may have gotten suspended had not Gase benched him Monday night.

Now with the Pats poised to steam roll us, and a potential 0-7 start on the horizon.

Will Jamal follow suit and demand a trade?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 7

1 minute ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

He already unfollowed the Jets and removed them from his bio, sending a message.

He's denying that he wants out at the moment, but clearly he's fustrated.

He may have gotten suspended had not Gase benched him Monday night.

Now with the Pats poised to steam roll us, and a potential 0-7 start on the horizon.

Will Jamal follow suit and demand a trade?

He never followed the Jets on Instagram.

He doesn't follow LSU either.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I mean his perceived value nationally vs his actual value makes him a solid trade candidate. However you never really hear anyone of value praising him. Belichick mentioned him like last in passing his presser the other day. Not sure what you'd get in return. 

Minkah Fitzpatrick's trash ass got a first.  We could absolutely get a first for Jamal.

40 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol didn’t Julio Jones do this and now he has a new contract and is staying with the team? Young athletes get emotional and work off impulse. It’s not new.

I hope you’re not comparing Julio to Adams in any fashion whatsoever. The Falcons wouldn’t take our #1 and Adams straight up for Julio. Some players can get away with being prima donnas. Adams hasn’t earned that right. If I’m JD, I trade his azz to the Fins or the Skins for Trent Williams. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even when he does he's always a step slow.  

S U C K S sucks sucks sucks. If he’s not happy here boo hoo. Go talk sheet elsewhere. Dude thinks he’s the next best thing since Sean Taylor. He’s F’N delusional.  I hope he keeps alienating himself and JD shops him to the highest bidder. Gase and JD need to continue getting rid of these wannabes that Macc poisoned this franchise with. 

• Upvote 1

It’s worth noting that Jamal Adams is 100% healthy and not one of these “Jets are doomed” articles even tries to posit that The Great Jamal Adams can do a single thing to prevent the slide. Like, he’s the sixth overall pick and he bears zero responsibility for helping the team be competitive. That’s the definition of a JAG. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’s worth noting that Jamal Adams is 100% healthy and not one of these “Jets are doomed” articles even tries to posit that The Great Jamal Adams can do a single thing to prevent the slide. Like, he’s the sixth overall pick and he bears zero responsibility for helping the team be competitive. That’s the definition of a JAG. 

Either a JAG or very good at doing things that don't matter.  Like being the world's best VCR Repairman. 

• Upvote 1