***OFFICIAL JETS VS. PATRIOTS GAME THREAD***

T0mShane

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Exactly!  People want to compare Garnder Minchew to Falk because they were both 6th round picks out of WSU but the Jags offense is loaded.  So many 1st rounders and probowler's on that team.  Cant really compare the 2. 

This is embarrassing. Even for Jets standards. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

JetNation is group therapy. We aren’t the problem. This horrible franchise is. WE should run the team at this point. 

With all the big talk unfortunately our head coach and defensive coordinator  look more like Todd Bowles playing prevent defense and Paul Hackett selling 2-yard passes

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Exactly!  People want to compare Gardner Minshew to Falk because they were both 6th round picks out of WSU but the Jags offense is loaded.  So many 1st rounders and probowler's on that team.  Cant really compare the 2. 

Dede Westbrook would be a top five player on this Jets roster. EAD

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Mean while, Jacoby Brisset, another NC State QB that I swore would make it in the NFL is playing well. but the Jets know better and draft Hackensh*ts. 

Darnold is light years better, we drafted the right guy...he's ill. Move on from Hack.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

nuthn funny bout someone disconnected from reality..

please tell me how..I mean this oline played all preseason together right? I mean he did not sit kalil till the 4th game right. Your wrong here the coach did not play the oline together in preseason and they still look like a hot mess and that is coach.

I am connected well with reality and because you disagree does not give you any right to try to insult anyone. All it does is really show how much of a moron you are where you try to insult someone you disagree with.

Block me me if you dont like my post like I plan on blocking you