***OFFICIAL JETS VS. PATRIOTS GAME THREAD***

T0mShane

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

You have to be Mike Maccagnan. I am convinced. If you don’t understand or see that the line was negelected for 5 offseason, which was Mac’s tenure, you are out of your mind.

Douglas couldn’t have done anything besides throw a Hail Mary. Horrible move but it’s solely Mac’s fault that this OL is this horrible.

You are something else. Literally NO ONE agrees with you at this point which is why you are Paccagnan. 

Just now, JiF said:

Offense added 3 probowlers and an excellent slot WR but regressed significantly, t's 100% on coaching

no one.

Just now, JiF said:

Offense added 3 probowlers and an excellent slot WR but regressed significantly, t's 100% on coaching

It’s Mac and the coaching. The coaching has looked terrible but the neglect of OL has caught up to us. That’s the point that I was making.The hold the fort guys like Beachum and Winters have regressed and we didn’t have depth when they played decent. Now it’s a mess. 

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

JA just had a chance to obliterate Brady while Brady was blocking on that reverse, and he let the opportunity go. I’ve loved and defended JA against the likes of Shane and 80, but that’s absolutely inexcusable. Cut his cupcake ass.

I don’t lie, people 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You have to be Mike Maccagnan. I am convinced. If you don’t understand or see that the line was negelected for 5 offseason, which was Mac’s tenure, you are out of your mind.

Douglas couldn’t have done anything besides throw a Hail Mary. Horrible move but it’s solely Mac’s fault that this OL is this horrible.

You are something else. Literally NO ONE agrees with you at this point which is why you are Paccagnan. 

Nothing he said was wrong though.  The coaching has been terrible.  This team was far better with Bowles and less talent.  Really sad.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Your point is absurd..  the line played better with less talent - period.

You want to keep blaming Macc have at it..   It's your thing.

How can you say there was less talent? Players decline and Beachum and Winter look terrible. Part on the coaching and part because they are playing like crap. That also doesn’t excuse Mac’s neglect of the OL which is fact. You are out of your mind and it’s hilarious. Keep doing your thing Paccagnan. Join SAR in the JetNation mental institute. 

• Upvote 2