***OFFICIAL JETS VS. PATRIOTS GAME THREAD***

T0mShane

Just now, MaxAF said:

I haven’t said anything negative about Gase since he got here

Finally I have to say it. 

Gase=???

I don't get it, we are down 2 scores against the pats on the road with a third string qb, a sh*ty oline, and two defenstive starters out.

We scored more points today in foxboro then combined the previous three games under bowles. I don't know what you were expecting. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, we are down 2 scores against the pats on the road with a third string qb, a sh*ty oline, and two defenstive starters out.

We scored more points today in foxboro then combined the previous three games under bowles. I don't know what you were expecting. 
How did the offense do ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dunnie said:

How did the offense do ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

better than the previous 3 times we were at foxboro. Its a third string QB, against the best pats defense they've had in years. I don't know what makes you think we are going to see up there.

Darnold, during his "hot streak" last year went for 16/28 and threw for 167 yards, 

I mean i know your upset but this was a zero chance win. 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Let’s fire Gase and hier Rex Ryan that’ll change everything 

That's not so crazy, given these ridiculous circumstances. There was nothing special about Gase's game plan today, and he didn't even try. It was beyond an embarrassment. With Rex, at least you'll get a good show.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

That's be the shocking part. If the team doesn't improve as the season goes on, that's a big knock on the coaching staff. 

It is scary to me!

Bowles had the WORST coaching staff in the entire NFL IMO and his team looked way better.  You score one offensive TD in THREE GAMES!!

The Defense scores more than your offense!

You have to be kidding me here! :( 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

That's not so crazy, given these ridiculous circumstances. There was nothing special about Gase's game plan today, and he didn't even try. It was beyond an embarrassment. With Rex, at least you'll get a good show.

Rex + Luke Falk= Super Bowl

Go ram your dick into a moving Metro North train.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

It is scary to me!

Bowles had the WORST coaching staff in the entire NFL IMO and his team looked way better.  You score one offensive TD in THREE GAMES!!

The Defense scores more than your offense!

You have to be kidding me here! :( 

2 were home games too

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, funaz said:

Yeah. But once again the Offense looks the same as the first game. Is our O-line really that bad. I guess it is however Gase can’t seem to find a way to get better. TE help. An extra back in the backfield to block. QB roll out. I’m not seeing any of this. How about 2 TE sets? Shotgun and slants across the middle. I haven’t seen a  deep ball thrown since the 1st game. Just to get the D to even think about it. Offense seems pretty predictable and vanilla. O-line still seems confused and doesn’t know their assignments. So what’s the answer..... the wildcat!!!. C’mon man that hasn’t work for any team in 5 years.

51 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Only good thing on the post game is that Gase is taking responsibility for the poor play of the offense!

Didn't run away from the AWFUL offensive play of the team, period and praised the defense and special teams.

Oh good.  For awhile I thought it was MY fault!

• Haha 2

An indicator if a QB is NFL or not is how quickly they can get execute a play and get off a pass. If too slow they won’t be successful. Good college QBs many can’t handle an NFL pass rush. That’s my impression of Falk today he was too slow in setting up. He faced the best coached defense in the league with the smartest scheme. And his protection wasn’t good. And it was his first NFL start. So he has nowhere to go but up and he might improve. But he was sacked 5 times today and overall was unimpressive even considering all of those issues.