We are not even competitve

Jet hustle

How bad is it that all it would have taking to make most Jets fans happy was a 7-9 or 8-8 season while playing competitive in most games and seeing Darnold develop.

Yet here we are they can even give us that. This team looks like the worst team in the league. If we’re lucky, we will get the number 1 pick. But we’re not so pick 6 it is.

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

How bad is it that all it would have taking to make most Jets fans happy was a 7-9 or 8-8 season while playing competitive in most games and seeing Darnold develop.

Yet here we are they can even give us that. This team looks like the worst team in the league. If we’re lucky, we will get the number 1 pick. But we’re not so pick 6 it is.

+1

LIfe is too short to waste on this sh*theap of a franchise, and f' any noob come-lately kid poster who think he gets to tell us to have patience.

6 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I'm confused by folks here.  What exactly did you think was going to happen today?

Nothing. But the QB calling out sick and the top 3 DT out with a bug bite makes this entire operation questionable at best. Not to mention the #President going full Deion down 30.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, Icer said:

The tail end of Mike T, Idzik, and Maccagnan have done serious damage over time. Team won't be competitive for a few years. Better hope Joe Douglas can make the right decisions in the draft room and FA.

Never lump Mike T with those other two frauds. He was head and shoulders above both of them and fielded some of the best teams in our unimpressive history. 

As bad as Idzik was Mac was by far the worst GM this team has had in the modern era. Probably because he had so many years to keep ******* this franchise. At least Idzik only had two.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I'm confused by folks here.  What exactly did you think was going to happen today?

Coach runs the ball on 3rd down in the forth. Players look like they are just going through the motions.

I didnt expect a win. Score is about what I expected. I didn’t expect the lack of effort. I see more passion in a kids flag football game.

• Upvote 1

This is what neglecting the offensive line for the better part of a decade yields. This is whyQuinnen William's and the last 5 D linemen  we picked in the first round were terrible picks. Leveon Bell averages 2 yards a carry, Luke Falk has 2.3 seconds to throw the ball. Mac's drafting borders on criminal negligence.