Mike McCarthy

31 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

So you can read the future and change the past.

Perfect Jet fan 20-20 hindsight.

Yes,  I can.

I've seen so much history that I can project the future.  

HIstory is pretty much a good view into the future...and a shi-tty HC will turn out to be a sh*tty HC.

You want to live in the world for CJ has some insight, I say good for you....I look at the past and judge how it affects the future.

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes,  I can.

I've seen so much history that I can project the future.  

HIstory is pretty much a good view into the future...and a shi-tty HC will turn out to be a sh*tty HC.

You want to live in the world for CJ has some insight, I say good for you....I look at the past and judge how it affects the future.

Mike McCarthy is a sh*tty HC. 

You’re prescience is a fail. 

5 hours ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Why Gase? McCarthy is a proven winner that wanted to work with Darnold but nope Gase was our guy I guess. Unbelievable. 

The media did a hatchet job against McCarthy for reasons I still don’t understand.  I also blame Peyton Manning.  Apparently he called Johnson and put in a good word about Gase since Gase was his coffee boy....oh I mean his OC lol.  It’s funny because Manning had two chances to be a Jet and he turned us down both times now all of a sudden he is the guy they listen to 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The media did a hatchet job against McCarthy for reasons I still don’t understand.  I also blame Peyton Manning.  Apparently he called Johnson and put in a good word about Gase since Gase was his coffee boy....oh I mean his OC lol.  It’s funny because Manning had two chances to be a Jet and he turned us down both times now all of a sudden he is the guy they listen to 

McCarthy was one of the worst HCs in the NFL. Unfortunately it looks like we hired the other one.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

There are several teams playing what at least looks like football with their backup QB. The issue goes far beyond Sam’s mono as an excuse.

It’s the sheet roster overall. Macc derailed this organization in his 5 drafts and stupid contracts. It will take years to right it and that’s if we are able to hit on all cylinders.

15 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

The past sucked. 

With the best QB in football. 

We can continue to do this but McCarthy was an abject failure with Aaron Rogers. 

Should have won 6 Super Bowls. 

He won one. 

Pfail. 

OK...So no blame on AR? Rodgers is sooo over hyped. TB is the best QB in football.... and yes he won six. I hate him with everything that is but Rodgers can't carry his jock.

Just now, usapaw said:

OK...So no blame on AR? Rodgers is sooo over hyped. TB is the best QB in football.... and yes he won six. I hate him with everything that is but Rodgers can't carry his jock.

Rogers is a physically more gifted QB than Brady. 

It’s not debatable. 

Plus McCarthy doesn’t know how to cheat, the big fatty. 

18 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

So has Trent Dilfer.

They won IN SPITE of McCarthy.  He then wasted the next 10 years of Aaron Rodgers.

No matter what you say no one is going to be happy. It's  the same sh*t every year, we are going to make the playoffs!!! Oh wait, fire everyone we suck!! Wash rinse repeat.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I don't know if a coaching staff of Lombardi, Parcells, and Belichick could do much better with this roster. Gase is capable of coaching a good team, but not a roster of overpaid trash.

so tired of this constant  garbage-this  guy has a losing record for his career-his offenses are bottom tier offenses -he has shown his actually  not capable -and this team passed on a guy with a winning record and a ring-

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

so tired of this constant  garbage-this  guy has a losing record for his career-his offenses are bottom tier offenses -he has shown his actually  not capable -and this team passed on a guy with a winning record and a ring-

And what has Gase done so far to impress everyone?  

11 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

McCarthy is so creative that Rodgers wanted him fired and no other team in the league wanted him to coach their teams. 

Rodgers does not want to be coached  as already seen  this year-he wants to run his own show and not listen to his coaches-when he won a ring he actually was more coachable-now he is a diva that wants to control everything and they are a bad team

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Rodgers does not want to be coached  as already seen  this year-he wants to run his own show and not listen to his coaches-when he won a ring he actually was more coachable-now he is a diva that wants to control everything and they are a bad team

Rodgers is a known pain in the @ss

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

You think McCarthy would be able to score points with Falk at QB?

Falk wouldnt be here Mcarthy would have gotten a decent QB just look at the packers when Roger's  and Farve got hurt always got decent performance out of the backups just shows Gase is Kotite 2.0. The system sucks

• Upvote 2