Jamal Adams Pick 6 \ He's A Beast Thread: MERGED

Maxman

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

I'm done with him after this game. Liability against the pass all day- Jumping on play action over and over against the f*cking Pats.

Yeah good garbage time INT against the backup QB after being shredded by Brady all game. Nice that he remembered to dance like a goof celebrating his meaningless TD. Sums up the mentality of him and the whole loser franchise.

F*ck Jamal Adams. Justice for @T0mShane.

You’re an Irish Hero, sir.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I'm done with him after this game. Liability against the pass all day- Jumping on play action over and over against the f*cking Pats.

Yeah good garbage time INT against the backup QB after being shredded by Brady all game. Nice that he remembered to dance like a goof celebrating his meaningless TD. Sums up the mentality of him and the whole loser franchise.

Excellent evaluation of Jamal's play today. Adams is as overrated as Derek Jeter was.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

You couldn’t let us have this moment making fun of Shane .... ?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I like when people say they are done with him or some other player. So what happens, you root against them? If somebody makes a play you come up with negative comments?

Root for your team and it’s players.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Adams was horrible all game and was gifted a pass from a backup QB where he then proceeded to dance down 20 points. Have some awareness. No one cares about your social media profile. Play football. Try and cover someone. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

Adams was horrible all game and was gifted a pass from a backup QB where he then proceeded to dance down 20 points. Have some awareness. No one cares about your social media profile. Play football. Try and cover someone. 

Who else was horrible all game? Are you paid by T0mshane media Corp?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

40 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

T0m: BUT BROOSS he caught one on Jarrett Stiffham. Congratulations for intercepting a loser on his third nfl pass. You are the second coming of Troy Polamalu

F that nonsense PK. A 6 year old DB In pee wee football intercepts that ball and runs it back for a TD.