Jamal Adams Pick 6 \ He's A Beast Thread: MERGED

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I would definitely fight you

We need to make this happen. I have the perfect person in mind to hold up the sign in between rounds lol.

Is this like a Tyrion Lannister thing where you swap in a ringer, because no WAY I’d be allowed to execute you and steal the ring girl 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Is this like a Tyrion Lannister thing where you swap in a ringer, because no WAY I’d be allowed to execute you and steal the ring girl 

The ring girl I had in mind I don't think you would be interested in. But no worries you can have her lol.

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

Okay Max. Only a true Yankmees fan could believe that.

Jeter is one of the all-time hit leaders and has countless gold gloves and world series rings. You can say he's overrated but that still doesn't take away from the fact that he is very good no matter how you measure his success.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

37 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I'm done with him after this game. Liability against the pass all day- Jumping on play action over and over against the f*cking Pats.

Yeah good garbage time INT against the backup QB after being shredded by Brady all game. Nice that he remembered to dance like a goof celebrating his meaningless TD. Sums up the mentality of him and the whole loser franchise.

F*ck Jamal Adams. Justice for @T0mShane.

He’s a linebacker.

50 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I like when people say they are done with him or some other player. So what happens, you root against them? If somebody makes a play you come up with negative comments?

Root for your team and it’s players.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

If you haven't figured out yet that following the Jets is more a matter of laughing at than rooting for, I got no sympathy for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Jeter is one of the all-time hit leaders and has countless gold gloves and world series rings. You can say he's overrated but that still doesn't take away from the fact that he is very good no matter how you measure his success.

Oh cool so you agree he is overrated. Thanks. LOL.

3 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Oh cool so you agree he is overrated. Thanks. LOL.

I guess you missed the YOU part in that post. I don't spend a lot of time rating players though so it doesn't matter. I enjoyed all of those World Series Championship teams. I also enjoyed that Nomah wasn't better.