3 Games, 11 Points by the O

More Cowbell

Bart Scott nailed on the post game show when he said it's alarming how Gase literally pointed the finger at just about everyone on offense but himself during his post game press conference.  He said that the HC should be smart enough to take the bullets himself and let the reporters and analysts point out who has  performed poorly.  This is how a HC loses the locker room.  He also said that Gase has tried to implement his offensive schemes and game plans instead of catering the scheme to the offensive personnel in the building. 

Why isn't Bart Scott our head coach??

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Bart Scott nailed on the post game show when he said it's alarming how Gase literally pointed the finger at just about everyone on offense but himself during his post game press conference.  He said that the HC should be smart enough to take the bullets himself and let the reporters and analysts point out who has  performed poorly.  This is how a HC loses the locker room.  He also said that Gase has tried to implement his offensive schemes and game plans instead of catering the scheme to the offensive personnel in the building. 

Why isn't Bart Scott our head coach??

Bart Scott is an a$$hole. 

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

And if Greg Williams was the head coach the offense would be better of course.

I'm not calling for Gases head and I didn't read the whole thread before I posted. Too answer your question....How could it be worse? I don't care what QB we are using. We've scored ONE offensive TD after three games. There has to be some precedent there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RobR said:

I'm not calling for Gases head and I didn't read the whole thread before I posted. Too answer your question....How could it be worse? I don't care what QB we are using. We've scored ONE offensive TD after three games. There has to be some precedent there.

3 QBs in 3 weeks, 1 had mono, 1 got crippled, 1 made his 1st start ever.

6 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Yes it is. 

It's deeper than that right now. We all knew we didn't have a good Oline but it's near impossible they are this bad. We allow free rushers from the outside multiple times a game. Is that on the players or scheme? I think a bit of both but you have to at the very least get a hat on the defenders. We can't even do that.

• Upvote 2

Just now, RobR said:

It's deeper than that right now. We all knew we didn't have a good Oline but it's near impossible they are this bad. We allow free rushers from the outside multiple times a game. Is that on the players or scheme? I think a bit of both but you have to at the very least get a hat on the defenders. We can't even do that.

Siemian was beyond unprepared last week

I’m trying to figure out what Gase actually does

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

There just isn’t a lot of options, I’m not saying Gase is awesome,  but you can’t go max protect every play and expect two of these receivers to get open.  There’s nothing here, the tackles are getting whipped in one on one match ups.  It’s just a offensive roster void of any real weapons.  

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Bart just eluded to it on the post game but the zone blocking scheme is CLEARLY not putting the players in the best position to succeed.  They better use this bye week to completely revamp what their doing with this o-line or it can really be a 1 and done for Gase which I would have thought unfathomable a couple hours ago.

Gase has never shown an ability to change his blocking scheme regardless of how bad a fit the players he has are for it. Doubt he starts now.

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

There just isn’t a lot of options, I’m not saying Gase is awesome,  but you can’t go max protect every play and expect two of these receivers to get open.  There’s nothing here, the tackles are getting whipped in one on one match ups.  It’s just a offensive roster void of any real weapons.  

My point is we're letting guys coming in unblocked all of the time. As bad as this Oline is that reflects on the offensive play calling and scheme. 

If we get a hat on them and end up getting beat...so be it. We can't even do that and that runs deeper than the talent pool that Gase has to work with. 

• Upvote 1