The Jets held the Pats to their lowest score this season, and put up more on them than anybody else.

freestater

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Not sure why any of you are surprised, today is no different than yesterday, we weren’t going to win this game either way.

The Eagles are ripe for Darnold. They are 1-2, about to be 1-3 by the time we get to them. 

SAR I

But they will right the ship right in time for the Jets. Every team we seem to play - except the Pats - have problems but on Jets week the opposition always always seem to fix their problems right in time for the Jets.

lmfao

Way to accept being impotent! This game was over in the first quarter. NE could have scored every time they touched the ball if they had to, @ 20-0 they knew, I knew, and you all knew it was over. Actually, the entire Jet organization came in to this game knowing they had no chance and decided not to even be competitive. 

What surprises me is I never in my wildest dreams thought it could be worse than the last 5 years, but it is.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Not sure why any of you are surprised, today is no different than yesterday, we weren’t going to win this game either way.

The Eagles are ripe for Darnold. They are 1-2, about to be 1-3 by the time we get to them. 

SAR I

What is Darnold going to do with the combination of WRs who don’t get separation and no time to throw?

SAR I

You must be drunk

This team can’t beat a high school squad