freestater

The Jets held the Pats to their lowest score this season, and put up more on them than anybody else.

How much Ritalin did the Pats have to take to stay focus for this game?

• Haha 2

Moral victories.    Participation trophies... patience with an eternal rebuild.....   

Sick of the rhetoric from blindly optimistic jet fans 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Downvote 1

Jets with 3rd string QB, would have beat Pats with their 2nd string QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

29 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Depends on if Greg Williams takes over as HC or not.

He should

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

You realize the Pats d gave up no points, right?

I said I was looking on the bright side.

• Haha 1

Not sure why any of you are surprised, today is no different than yesterday, we weren’t going to win this game either way.

The Eagles are ripe for Darnold. They are 1-2, about to be 1-3 by the time we get to them. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Not sure why any of you are surprised, today is no different than yesterday, we weren’t going to win this game either way.

The Eagles are ripe for Darnold. They are 1-2, about to be 1-3 by the time we get to them. 

SAR I

But they will right the ship right in time for the Jets. Every team we seem to play - except the Pats - have problems but on Jets week the opposition always always seem to fix their problems right in time for the Jets.

The D played really well in the 2nd half. 

lmfao

Way to accept being impotent! This game was over in the first quarter. NE could have scored every time they touched the ball if they had to, @ 20-0 they knew, I knew, and you all knew it was over. Actually, the entire Jet organization came in to this game knowing they had no chance and decided not to even be competitive. 

What surprises me is I never in my wildest dreams thought it could be worse than the last 5 years, but it is.

• Upvote 1

We did all this and our offense didn’t contribute a point . It’s kinda impressive lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

What is Darnold going to do with the combination of WRs who don’t get separation and no time to throw?

SAR I

You must be drunk

This team can’t beat a high school squad

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Let's look at the bright side. This is the turning point. @SAR I knows that this is the path. By the time Sam is back, the o line will have jelled and the offense will be a fine tuned machine under the guidance of a true mastermind. 

jet up

• Haha 2

They backdoor covered. 

There are a mess of drunk Masshole stumbling around the Foxboro lot bitching about that Pick 6.