Don't Look Now...

Hey stupid question, since I've never been a fan of a team that had another team in the same city/region: How closely do Jets fans follow Giants news?  Do you actively pay attention, root for (or against) them, or do you just happen to have the information because the local sports page covers both?

2 minutes ago, Jared said:

Hey stupid question, since I've never been a fan of a team that had another team in the same city/region: How closely do Jets fans follow Giants news?  Do you actively pay attention, root for (or against) them, or do you just happen to have the information because the local sports page covers both?

very, very, very closely.  it's called the Napoleonic Complex and we got a BIG ONE...

2 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

All the Sam Darnold apologists will claim with blind confidence how much better he is and is going to be

He’s facing a Todd Bowled coaches defense that doesn’t have much talent you guys are nuts I guess Baker not looking great his second year has forced everyone to find a new non jet QB to ballwash

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Jared said:

The Giants are David Cassidy. The Jets are Danny Bonaduce.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

All the Sam Darnold apologists will claim with blind confidence how much better he is and is going to be

As of right now, objectively 

Lamar Jackson

Baker Mayfield

Deshaun Watson 

Jared Goff

Patrick Mahomes

Carson Wentz

And Dak Prescott

are all clearly better "young" Quarterbacks than Darnold. 

Depending on how you rate them and what you consider "young ", this could possibly include Jacoby Brissett,  Mitch Trubisky, and Derek Carr. 

This doesn't include the HOF'ers or any guys over 30. And no, **** "potential", I'm talking about actual play on the field. So far, Darnold has looked like a less dynamic, less weird Jameis Winston. 

If Daniel Jones turns out better, that would be a ******* disaster 

LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

27 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

As of right now, objectively 

Lamar Jackson

Baker Mayfield

Deshaun Watson 

Jared Goff

Patrick Mahomes

Carson Wentz

And Dak Prescott

are all clearly better "young" Quarterbacks than Darnold. 

Depending on how you rate them and what you consider "young ", this could possibly include Jacoby Brissett,  Mitch Trubisky, and Derek Carr. 

This doesn't include the HOF'ers or any guys over 30. And no, **** "potential", I'm talking about actual play on the field. So far, Darnold has looked like a less dynamic, less weird Jameis Winston. 

If Daniel Jones turns out better, that would be a ******* disaster 

LOL.

?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1