As of right now, objectively 

Lamar Jackson

Baker Mayfield

Deshaun Watson 

Jared Goff

Patrick Mahomes

Carson Wentz

And Dak Prescott

are all clearly better "young" Quarterbacks than Darnold. 

Depending on how you rate them and what you consider "young ", this could possibly include Jacoby Brissett,  Mitch Trubisky, and Derek Carr. 

This doesn't include the HOF'ers or any guys over 30. And no, **** "potential", I'm talking about actual play on the field. So far, Darnold has looked like a less dynamic, less weird Jameis Winston. 

If Daniel Jones turns out better, that would be a ******* disaster 

LOL.

I have no issue with putting together lists but should Sam play more then one game sick before you compile it and not put him on it

• Upvote 2

This is truly some of the most Jetsied type whining I’ve seen. I mean he’s barely played this year and he was the most highly rated QB when he came back last year and you got “fans” already complaining how things are looking dire at QB. Trubisky possibly a better young QB than Darnold? This is beyond comedic.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, LockeJET said:

Nobody will want to admit this and I'm sure I'll take a beating but the Giants are in much better position than the Jets for the future and they will be back on top sooner than later. Also the first defensive lineman had a sack and looks great. 

I will admit it

They are light years better then the jets 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Nobody will want to admit this and I'm sure I'll take a beating but the Giants are in much better position than the Jets for the future and they will be back on top sooner than later. Also the first defensive lineman had a sack and looks great. 

I dont think you could name 1 team in worse position then the jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

42 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I'll say it again, the amount of people dogging Darnold after 1 meh game with a debilitating illness is hilarious. Have some patience, he'll be fine.

Also a reminder that he is still the youngest QB in the league. 

Daniel Jones having a good, not great game against - in a should be loss...doesn't make him a stud.

Moreover - Sam playing with even a competent kick is 1-0 as a starter this year,

• Upvote 3