Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Schroy

SNY POST GAME

Recommended Posts

First thing said by Ray Lucus. If this is how this OL is going to play; He would IR Sam and not play him all year. Is that an option? I hope it doesn't come to that. But this OL is crap.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, vtbx said:

Is there any way to watch the SNY post game online?

Yes, if you have someone that has SNY, you can get access through the NBCSports app. It allows you to watch live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Yes, if you have someone that has SNY, you can get access through the NBCSports app. It allows you to watch live.

I'm in LA so no access to SNY. I'll try the NBCSports app. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

First thing said by Ray Lucus. If this is how this OL is going to play; He would IR Sam and not play him all year. Is that an option? I hope it doesn't come to that. But this OL is crap.

That’s the only positive with Sam getting mono.  This OL would of killed him eventually.  This offseason I expect us to draft OL in the first two rounds and free agency.  Sam has shown he doesn’t need superstar receivers as long as he gets protection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ken Shroy said:

First thing said by Ray Lucus. If this is how this OL is going to play; He would IR Sam and not play him all year. Is that an option? I hope it doesn't come to that. But this OL is crap.

They should have put him on short term IR like I mentioned last week. He would still get a chance to play games and it gives us time too figure out how to fix the OL or at least make it respectable. Win-Win in my book.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching now. Ray asks, "Will this guy finish the season?" The only problem I have with this, is that they didn't hammer Bowles this early, even tough Gase deserves it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, RobR said:

They should have put him on short term IR like I mentioned last week. He would still get a chance to play games and it gives us time too figure out how to fix the OL or at least make it respectable. Win-Win in my book.

One more reason why Gase is a fail.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two things:  Sam will play because he isn’t a pussy like Lucas is, and Ray Lucas is a ******* idiot!

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I actually think Bart is the most informed on that show.

Hands down. Not even close. Lucas is useless. Glad he’s feeling better and all but he doesn’t add a thing to that show. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...