now threads are being deleted?

Jetfan13

Im sorry. DId you or did you not start this thread? What was it's purpose?

OWNED.

I deleted a thread about JI, so we can just talk JN and Al complained. Al, I think you are cool as hell. But you were just OWNED. :Nuts:

JI is great. It flushes out the greatest posters and lets them have a true football and sarcastic palette here at JN.

Lets put it this way,,,,,,,,,

JI is Jet Nations minor league farm team. We pluck out of there what we want and ridicule what doesnt quite make the grade.

wait just a second there chief, you do realize that tex posts here too?

this coming from the guy who can dish it out...but gets a pouty face when someone slams him back :box:

one of the things about tex that is extremely pathetic is, that he is so enamored with The Jets and their fans, penny boy wonder, hermy, etc, that whenever Jets fans slam him, he doesn't give a ****, but when one of his own pats fans ever argues with him, he has a complete hissy fit. it's quite comical actually, tex really is a Jets fan pretending to be a pats fan, thats why he doesnt participate in pats fans circle jerks, he's all too happy to have 23,000 posts combined on two Jets messageboards that i know of (and god knows how many other Jets and/or other afc east messageboards.)

Archived