Maxman

This team will be 3 and 3

Gotta get Sam, CJ, Quinnen, and Jenkins back and just take our shot when we're it least at full strength. But who knows when Sam will really be back. 

• Upvote 1

Panic button-itis - with all the injuries to their starting players, we all knew this team had no depth to support taking up the slack. What team out there can recover from losing 4 starting LB's a starting TE and playing with a 3rd string QB?

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Things are definitely off to a rough start. Exhale. The bye is coming at the perfect time.

Copy cat.  And I get no credit.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

10 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Gotta get Sam, CJ, Quinnen, and Jenkins back and just take our shot when we're it least at full strength. But who knows when Sam will really be back. 

Yes.  I think the Jets would turn it around quickly if we could just get Sam, Mosely, Quinnen, Jenkins, Revis, Mangold and Weeb Ewbank back.

13 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

This. And start Edoga at LT, Harrison at C, and Lewis at RG. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Wanna bet?

Sure. The odds on this have to be like 1,000 to 1. Let's bet $1 lol.

• Upvote 2

0-6

27 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I've been a fan of this team long enough to know that this is possible. Not likely, but possible.

I agree.  Been a fan for 40 years.  There is no way they are done giving us hope to only pull the hope away.  That would too easy a year if hope is lost already.   They will somehow bring some hope to only tear our hearts apart again.  That's who they are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Have they legalised ganja in New York now? 

Not sure. I don't do drugs and I don't live in NY.

7 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Not sure. I don't do drugs and I don't live in NY.

You know what I mean! - I get your a big fan, and run a Jets fans site, but geez we suck major ass.

• Upvote 1

This team is decimated by injuries right now. We'll come back in week 5 with Darnold, Herndon, Mosley, Williams, and Jenkins all back in the starting lineup. Thomas will also be back and Crowder will be able to slide into his normal position.

This team is going to look wildly different after the bye. 3-3 isn't likely, but it's not impossible. If we can come out of the first 6 games at 2-4, the final 10 games are not difficult - this is a long season and let's see where we stand after the second New England game.... people might be singing a totally different tune at that point.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Things are definitely off to a rough start. Exhale. The bye is coming at the perfect time.

I hope you’re right but I don’t see it happening.  I’d buy you a beer if you were correct but I know you don’t drink so a case of soda if you’re correct lol.  

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

And Herndon!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Maxman said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I hope you’re right but I don’t see it happening.  I’d buy you a beer if you were correct but I know you don’t drink so a case of soda if you’re correct lol.  

Deal lol.

27 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

This team is decimated by injuries right now. We'll come back in week 5 with Darnold, Herndon, Mosley, Williams, and Jenkins all back in the starting lineup. Thomas will also be back and Crowder will be able to slide into his normal position.

This team is going to look wildly different after the bye. 3-3 isn't likely, but it's not impossible. If we can come out of the first 6 games at 2-4, the final 10 games are not difficult - this is a long season and let's see where we stand after the second New England game.... people might be singing a totally different tune at that point.

14 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

And Herndon!!!

Week 5 is our fourth game so I think Herndon still has to sit out.

I don't see it happening, but I wouldn't say it's impossible, per se. 

I do, however, believe that getting Darnold back for the Philly game would give the team some energy. 

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

If the Jets don't fix that offensive line they aren't winning one of those games. Jets need everyone back that's been injured and the offensive line fixed. If all that happens I can see 1-2 or maybe 2-1 at best in their next 3 games.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Jets not even going to beat the Bengals. Stop it

• Upvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

1 minute ago, Mastenpark said:

Jets not even going to beat the Bengals. Stop it

Weird flex but ok

28 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Weird flex but ok

Because your boy SAR already has that game in the bank. Problem is by the time the Jets play the Bengals AJ Green will be back lol...... I don’t see many wins on your schedule Darnold or not because of your OL and secondary

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sheeeeeeeeet even the bye week is going to kick our ass

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1