This team will be 3 and 3

Maxman

10 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Gotta get Sam, CJ, Quinnen, and Jenkins back and just take our shot when we're it least at full strength. But who knows when Sam will really be back. 

Yes.  I think the Jets would turn it around quickly if we could just get Sam, Mosely, Quinnen, Jenkins, Revis, Mangold and Weeb Ewbank back.

27 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I've been a fan of this team long enough to know that this is possible. Not likely, but possible.

I agree.  Been a fan for 40 years.  There is no way they are done giving us hope to only pull the hope away.  That would too easy a year if hope is lost already.   They will somehow bring some hope to only tear our hearts apart again.  That's who they are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

This team is decimated by injuries right now. We'll come back in week 5 with Darnold, Herndon, Mosley, Williams, and Jenkins all back in the starting lineup. Thomas will also be back and Crowder will be able to slide into his normal position.

This team is going to look wildly different after the bye. 3-3 isn't likely, but it's not impossible. If we can come out of the first 6 games at 2-4, the final 10 games are not difficult - this is a long season and let's see where we stand after the second New England game.... people might be singing a totally different tune at that point.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

This team is decimated by injuries right now. We'll come back in week 5 with Darnold, Herndon, Mosley, Williams, and Jenkins all back in the starting lineup. Thomas will also be back and Crowder will be able to slide into his normal position.

This team is going to look wildly different after the bye. 3-3 isn't likely, but it's not impossible. If we can come out of the first 6 games at 2-4, the final 10 games are not difficult - this is a long season and let's see where we stand after the second New England game.... people might be singing a totally different tune at that point.

14 minutes ago, Mark78 said:

And Herndon!!!

Week 5 is our fourth game so I think Herndon still has to sit out.

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Things are definitely off to a rough start. Exhale. The bye is coming at the perfect time.

If the Jets don't fix that offensive line they aren't winning one of those games. Jets need everyone back that's been injured and the offensive line fixed. If all that happens I can see 1-2 or maybe 2-1 at best in their next 3 games.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

Jets not even going to beat the Bengals. Stop it

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1