The narrative that Gase can be excused due to back up QBs has been crushed this week..

Beerfish

Just read Manish’s (of all people) article talking about punting on 4th & 2 very late fourth quarter down by 14

I hadn’t actually been able to stomach watching the game through to the end ... but this is the most alarming thing i’ve heard yet !?!?!?!

However unlikely, you have to attempt to win ... WTF

That is a Todd Bowles decision ... please God no ??

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ljr said:

Just read Manish’s (of all people) article talking about punting on 4th & 2 very late fourth quarter down by 14

I hadn’t actually been able to stomach watching the game through to the end ... but this is the most alarming thing i’ve heard yet !?!?!?!

However unlikely, you have to attempt to win ... WTF

That is a Todd Bowles decision ... please God no ?emoji107.png?emoji33.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

They did not even try to win the game.  It reminded me of the brooks bollinger game in baltimore years ago.  We literally didnt even try to win the game.

Embarassing.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

1. I accused you of stiring shlt, didn't call you a shlt, comprehension is key.

2. Replying wait until some horrible record is reached is meaningless since they're not 0-7 and unlikely to be 0-7.  So what's your point other than to follow up a trolling post with another trolling post? 

3. First you trolled the board that the team sucked, that Macc sucked and there's no talent here.  Then they take a pile of injury hits to the already shltty roster, tomkey positions and the troll response is to fire the HC.  Logic at its finest.  

Gase is a f-cking clown I expect more of your Homer Simpson bs next 3 years while we average 4-5 wins per season if that

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Gase is a f-cking clown I expect more of your Homer Simpson bs next 3 years while we average 4-5 wins per season if that

Good for you and your expectations 

WTF is Homer Simpson bs?  I dont watch cartoons.  

Want to bet the Jets don’t average 4 wins or less over the next 3 years?  I know you hope they do, without the constant whining and pointless explanations what would you do?

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Good for you and your expectations 

WTF is Homer Simpson bs?  I dont watch cartoons.  

Want to bet the Jets don’t average 4 wins or less over the next 3 years?  I know you hope they do, without the constant whining and pointless explanations what would you do?

Gase is a disaster I don’t gamble if I did I’d bet against Gase and the Johnsons and become wealthier than Trump

• Upvote 1