So the Giants are back and have their shiny new franchise QB

Rhg1084

Giants beat a 1-1 Bucs team. Daniel Jones looked great but to say they are back is a stretch. The D played better in the second half but still got torched overall by the Bucs and the kicker blew the game. You take the win and move on but that was a chip shot from the middle of the field. After Washington next week they have Minnesota and the Patriots, two teams clearly better than them. That'll be a test to see if they are "back".

3 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Lol a lot of us would look awesome throwing to wide open WRs. I wish our team could get our WRs running routes with the nearest defender 10, 15 feet away

Not many are going to mention that because the truth doesn't create enough drama

8 minutes ago, bgivs21 said:

Lol a lot of us would look awesome throwing to wide open WRs. I wish our team could get our WRs running routes with the nearest defender 10, 15 feet away

Or how about just actually having our QB on the field with a decent O-Line instead of Luke Falk and a crap O-Line. I'd sign just for that and I'll go to war with Sam. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Same people saying Sam is a FQB because he played4 good games last year, are the ones saying “let’s wait and see” about Jones.

Meanwhile, if Sam had a stat line and W like Jones today... they’d throw him a parade.

A parade was almost thrown for Sam last year after the OT loss to the Packers. The Bowles defence let down Sam last year against the Packers (the Jets were up 35-20 when Elijah McGuire scored on a 20 yard pass from Sam Darnold in the third quarter). Sam threw 24 of 35 for 341 yards and three touchdowns against Mike Pettine's defence, but Bowles allowed Rodgers to throw 37 of 55 for 442 yards and two touchdowns, while Jamaal Williams had 15 carries for 95 yards and a score.

• Upvote 1