Lucagee

How long does Gase get to perpetrate this fraud???

A few weeks ago when it was obvious how bad this team is, after the Bills loss, I jumped ship to the Pats. A lot of people gave me static about not being a real fan. I am a real fan, one that could not stand by this fraud of an organization one minute longer that has spiraled in no time to looking like a high school team but worse the coach (offensive genius?!?) has no answers. 0-12 on 3rd down? No game plan and worse when camera went belichick who was winning he was feverishly studying pictures of plays and writing things down while Gase has nothing in his hands, slumped shoulders and dazed face....I feel sorry for Bell, you all are welcome in NE....winning. 

• Downvote 9
  • Butt Fumble 1

1 minute ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Who the fvuck is Gates?

Clyde....Bill? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Who the fvuck is Gates?

Antonio Gates. Guy needed to be called out for some time now.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

A few weeks ago when it was obvious how bad this team is, after the Bills loss, I jumped ship to the Pats. A lot of people gave me static about not being a real fan. I am a real fan, one that could not stand by this fraud of an organization one minute longer that has spiraled in no time to looking like a high school team but worse the coach (offensive genius?!?) has no answers. 0-12 on 3rd down? No game plan and worse when camera went belichick who was winning he was feverishly studying pictures of plays and writing things down while Gates has nothing in his hands, slumped shoulders and dazed face....I feel sorry for Bell, you all are welcome in NE....winning. 
Why are you here again? Don't you have a cheater to slurp?

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is this what we're going with now?

You don't draft horrifically for 7 years and expect to win football games.  Who the coach is doesn't matter when your roster has less than a handful of NFL players on it and only one really good one.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

You don't draft horrifically for 7 years and expect to win football games.  Who the coach is doesn't matter when your roster has less than a handful of NFL players on it and only one really good one.

Expecting to win football games and "coaching doesn't matter" are two entirely different things.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Expecting to win football games and "coaching doesn't matter" are two entirely different things.

Maybe try reading the whole post.  Context matters.

31 minutes ago, Lucagee said:

A few weeks ago when it was obvious how bad this team is, after the Bills loss, I jumped ship to the Pats. A lot of people gave me static about not being a real fan. I am a real fan, one that could not stand by this fraud of an organization one minute longer that has spiraled in no time to looking like a high school team but worse the coach (offensive genius?!?) has no answers. 0-12 on 3rd down? No game plan and worse when camera went belichick who was winning he was feverishly studying pictures of plays and writing things down while Gase has nothing in his hands, slumped shoulders and dazed face....I feel sorry for Bell, you all are welcome in NE....winning. 

so can we downvote every post this guy has ever made or not?

Maybe try reading the whole post.  Context matters.

Epic fail TeddEY. Stop with the evasive re-questioning. Coaching doesn't matter? 

19 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Gase may be a bad coach, but this is the result of 7 consecutive years of terrible drafting.  Coaching at this point is irrelevant.

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, usapaw said:

Epic fail TeddEY. Stop with the evasive re-questioning. Coaching doesn't matter? 

On a team that has league bottom talent, yes.

Just like I couldn't explain things in a way that might 'coach' the stupid out of you, no one could turn this team into a winner.

• Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Oh, look, it's the guy who's batting average is less than a broken clock.

Well I predicted a loss today followed by whining from grown men that makes a pre-school look like the marine corps. 

I accept your apology.

On a team that has league bottom talent, yes.

Just like I couldn't explain things in a way that might 'coach' the stupid out of you, no one could turn this team into a winner.

The Jets aren't winning sh*t this year. Let me tell you why coaching matters.

There coaching staff is responsible for developing players, some of whom would still be around when the franchise hopefully turns it around. One of those players on our roster happens to be a guy we hope is a franchise QB.

Coaching matters quite a bit for the long term success or failures of this franchise and we're at a critical juncture where we need to be turning the corner instead of falling further behind the curve.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

There coaching staff is responsible for developing players, some of whom would still be around when the franchise hopefully turns it around. One of those players on our roster happens to be a guy we hope is a franchise QB.

Coaching matters quite a bit for the long term success or failures of this franchise and we're at a critical juncture where we need to be turning the corner instead of falling further behind the curve.

What players, specifically, are you hoping to develop?  Who do you imagine might be around when the franchise hopefully turns it around, besides Darnold?  And, what actually concerns you about Sam Darnold's success?  The wide receivers who can't get separation and the offensive line that can't block, or Adam Gase?  Be honest.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Development! Critical juncture! Turning the corner! Words! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

Well I predicted a loss today followed by whining from grown men that makes a pre-school look like the marine corps. 

I accept your apology.

Oh wow you sure showed us. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This current regime didnt pick the players. Hopefully there will be some guardrails moving forward in regards to taking interior defensive linemen. Especially  ones who are in seemingly no rush to play.