And just like that the window closes

More Cowbell

Today the Jets again became the ugly football stepchild of NY.  The Gians with Daniel Jones are once again the class of the city and we are still the most dysfunctional sports franchise of this state if not the whole NFL. I am convinced Gase doesn't  have a clue and I am pretty close to giving up on Douglas after all his moves while the Giants keep making the right moves.

I went to work today so I wouldn't  have to watch the Pat's abuse my team but I got home early enough to see part of the third and some of the 4th until I changed channels.  I had no idea Kalil was playing until I read it here. I thought after he was benched against Cleveland we were done with him but it appears Gase and JD are from that mold, it's  my guy and we will go down in flames with him. This is what is wrong with this franchise. We go from one bad situation to the next. There was plenty of kool aid being served up here. Gase is a QB whisperer, Offensive genius. JD has learned from the best and we will be on the right track with him. So far Gase looks like the most clueless coach ever. Why can't  he figure out how to make the OL look functional. These are basically the same guys as last season with what was supposed to be two upgrades at G and C. They are worse than ever and JD is responsible for one of them. And I don't  want to hear about the injuries. Yes, we have a lot and we are playing a practice squad player at QB but we can't  even score a point. We have 3 points in the last 2 games and 11 on the season. This goes deeper than injuries.  I'm just so sick of watching the Giants stumble and get up and fix what's wrong and all we do is go from bad, to worse to freaking unwatchable. I am so happy there is a bye next week so I don't  have to watch these freaking clowns again for a weekend.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Today the Jets again became the ugly football stepchild of NY.  The Gians with Daniel Jones are once again the class of the city and we are still the most dysfunctional sports franchise of this state if not the whole NFL. I am convinced Gase doesn't  have a clue and I am pretty close to giving up on Douglas after all his moves while the Giants keep making the right moves.

I went to work today so I wouldn't  have to watch the Pat's abuse my team but I got home early enough to see part of the third and some of the 4th until I changed channels.  I had no idea Kalil was playing until I read it here. I thought after he was benched against Cleveland we were done with him but it appears Gase and JD are from that mold, it's  my guy and we will go down in flames with him. This is what is wrong with this franchise. We go from one bad situation to the next. There was plenty of kool aid being served up here. Gase is a QB whisperer, Offensive genius. JD has learned from the best and we will be on the right track with him. So far Gase looks like the most clueless coach ever. Why can't  he figure out how to make the OL look functional. These are basically the same guys as last season with what was supposed to be two upgrades at G and C. They are worse than ever and JD is responsible for one of them. And I don't  want to hear about the injuries. Yes, we have a lot and we are playing a practice squad player at QB but we can't  even score a point. We have 3 points in the last 2 games and 11 on the season. This goes deeper than injuries.  I'm just so sick of watching the Giants stumble and get up and fix what's wrong and all we do is go from bad, to worse to freaking unwatchable. I am so happy there is a bye next week so I don't  have to watch these freaking clowns again for a weekend.

This is why fans are ridiculous. It was one game against a bad team, meanwhile our QB is not playing. The silliness! Lol

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

This is why fans ridiculous. It was one game against a bad team, meanwhile our QB is not playing. The silliness! Lol

It's  not the QB, it's  that we hired Gase. He is another in a long line of BAD HC's.

Why the Hell can we not hire a HC that knows how to run a Damn football team. 

I'm also not at all convinced JD has a clue either. All I can say is he better not draft as poorly as he picks FA's. 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Here we go with Douglas again....

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

This is why fans are ridiculous. It was one game against a bad team, meanwhile our QB is not playing. The silliness! Lol

Yeah only about 8-10 teams have a diff starting QB than their starter and all of them have not won a game nor scored an offensive point either....oh wait that is totally incorrect.

I can’t believe people are actually letting this loss get to them lol.

A 3rd string QB behind the leagues worst OL, Braxton Berrios as a top target in the passing game, still missing THE key to the defense in Mosley, etc...all while facing the best team in the league who had won their first two games of the season by a combined score of 76-3...

We were always going to get the sh*t smacked out of us yesterday. Anyone who thought we would even have a remote chance was kidding themselves.

• Post of the Week 1