I’m Tired

49 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I get it we have injuries but I’m tired of the losing.  Some stats:

Since we beat the Pats week 16 in 2015 we are 14-38

We have lost 12 of our last 13 games 

We have lost our last 7 straight at home 

Our last home playoff game was almost 17 years ago.  

Our last playoff game was almost 9 years ago.  

Only one season above .500 in the past 8+ seasons. 

I’ve had season tickets since 1991 when I was 11 years old and since I graduated HS in 1998 I’ve only missed two home games while recovering from multiple leg surgeries.  I never miss watching a game.  I used to never leave a game early but now it seems like 5 out of 8 home games I end up leaving early because we are just getting blown out so badly.  I’m tired of leaving home games saying what a waste.  I’m tired of watching road games and just sitting on the couch with nothing to be excited about.  

Even if Darnold comes back our OL is awful and so is our secondary.  Our ownership is incompetent especially with their GM and coach hiring processes.  

I felt that at least our players would be more disciplined this year and that hasn’t happened.   I was one of the few who liked a week 4 bye since it could help a team with newer players.  I’m hoping something happens I don’t want another 4-12/5-11 season for the fourth year in a row.  

3-13 hope that helps

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I get it we have injuries but I’m tired of the losing.  Some stats:

Since we beat the Pats week 16 in 2015 we are 14-38

We have lost 12 of our last 13 games 

We have lost our last 7 straight at home 

Our last home playoff game was almost 17 years ago.  

Our last playoff game was almost 9 years ago.  

Only one season above .500 in the past 8+ seasons. 

I’ve had season tickets since 1991 when I was 11 years old and since I graduated HS in 1998 I’ve only missed two home games while recovering from multiple leg surgeries.  I never miss watching a game.  I used to never leave a game early but now it seems like 5 out of 8 home games I end up leaving early because we are just getting blown out so badly.  I’m tired of leaving home games saying what a waste.  I’m tired of watching road games and just sitting on the couch with nothing to be excited about.  

Even if Darnold comes back our OL is awful and so is our secondary.  Our ownership is incompetent especially with their GM and coach hiring processes.  

I felt that at least our players would be more disciplined this year and that hasn’t happened.   I was one of the few who liked a week 4 bye since it could help a team with newer players.  I’m hoping something happens I don’t want another 4-12/5-11 season for the fourth year in a row.  

It is painful. This season will improve though, Gase will get the offense rolling a bit and things get more fun.

People calling for Gase to be fired is just comical. I am not saying you did that. He inherited a complete mess, no depth on this roster. He wasn't my choice for head coach. But he needs time to change the culture and create accountability in an organization that has had none for over 20 years.

The goal of the bye week will be to figure out what is wrong with the offense.  The line isn't this bad (they are bad). But the problem right now is somewhat fixable.

The defense is going to be good, Hairston has been a nice surprise and Poole has been good. Love that they cut Trumaine's time down so fast.

Fix the oline, get Darnold back and let's start winning some games. D Thomas will hopefully be on the field soon, he is going to be a big part of the success they will soon have.