Jalen Ramsey calls out sick on Monday

joewilly12

Just now, Maxman said:

Terrible idea. The Jets need to build an offensive line through the draft. This team is also winless right now. They should rebound but let's not give away a pick that as it stands today is a very high pick.

If history repeats itself we wont pick a player as good as Jalen Ramsey. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Adam Gase isn't getting fired either and AB has nothing to do with the NY Jets but we discuss it on a football message board. 

No.  You're pretty much the only one who ever discusses those things when you post some clickbait article or scream about signing a mental case like AB or Jalen.

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Would note the Browns last night fielded a secondary of bubble gum and duct tape and managed to keep a good Rams passing attack mostly in check. As a fantasy owner of Todd Gurley I can so attest. And yet again insane Jets fans are advocating giving up  resources for MORE DBs. Are you f___ing insane? 

A good pass rush covers for a weak secondary.  If only there was a pass rusher available when we picked in last years draft.

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Would note the Browns last night fielded a secondary of bubble gum and duct tape and managed to keep a good Rams passing attack mostly in check. As a fantasy owner of Todd Gurley I can so attest. And yet again insane Jets fans are advocating giving up  resources for MORE DBs. Are you f___ing insane? 

With that pass rush the Browns could've had our secondary and done the same thing.Well on  second thought maybe  not but you get the gist.

14 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

No.  You're pretty much the only one who ever discusses those things when you post some clickbait article or scream about signing a mental case like AB or Jalen.

It's a dumb idea, but would you rather discuss how the offense had negative yardage on 3rd downs some more?

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Yes I’m old enough to remember what having a true Shutdown corner does for your defense..the only reason if not 100% all in on Ramsey is the prospect of drafting juedy . 

I would tend to agree but this team doesn't draft offense so its Ramsey or the next supposed great DL in college football.  

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Seriously? I know you've been at/watched the first 3 games. We're gonna have a top 3 pick.

Add Darnold, Herndon, Thomas, Mosley and Copeland - we will win a min 5 to as many as 7 games which would put us between 10 and 16 in the draft.

On 9/23/2019 at 9:56 AM, Nick Blitz said:

That pick is going to be top 3, you trade down and pick up as many O-line and receiver prospects you can get. While I like Ramsey the player, he's just a luxury for this team at the moment.

I agree with you except for the idea that CB is a luxury. It’s a premium position. I wouldn’t give up a first. But the Jets need to spend quality capital on 4/5 of the OL, WR and CB. 

• Upvote 1

Funny, Revis, a better player than Ramsey, was accused of faking illness, holds out for money and is hated here.

Ramsey wants out, refuses to practice because he didn't like being scolded by his mean, bad HC and we want to trade every combination of players and picks for him. 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:22 AM, bealeb319 said:

Leonard Williams would probably look good on their team and Ramsey would be a disaster paired with Jamal Adams way too much mouth for one team.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Ray Lewis and Ed Reed did just fine together.

Deon Sanders, and multiple loud mouth teammates had zero issues.

But to make it easier just trade them Adams for Ramsey with a 48 hour window to get Ramsey Locked up long term.

Trade Leo to the Saints, or Chiefs for what would be a late 2nd rounder (probably way to optimistic more like a late 3).