Young QB Power Rankings!

Rhg1084

I’m going to update this thread on a week to week basis on where these QBs drafted in the last two years stand based on that week!

1. Lamar Jackson 

2. Daniel Jones 

3. Josh Allen

4. Gardner Minshew 

5. Baker Mayfield 

6. Sam Darnold 

7. Josh Rosen 

8. Dwayne Haskins 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

I’m going to update this thread on a week to week basis on where these QBs drafted in the last two years stand based on that week!

1. Lamar Jackson 

2. Daniel Jones 

3. Josh Allen

4. Gardner Minshew 

5. Baker Mayfield 

6. Sam Darnold 

7. Josh Rosen 

8. Dwayne Haskins 

Daniel Jones at #2 after 1 game ?! Against the Bucs no less ? Hmmmm  :-k

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

1. Lamar Jackson 

2. Daniel Jones 

3. Josh Allen

4. Gardner Minshew 

5. Baker Mayfield 

6. Sam Darnold 

7. Josh Rosen 

8. Dwayne Haskins 

Think you're missing quite a few "young QB's" on that list, a number of whom would be ahead of Darnold as of today.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Stark said:

mahomes.jpg.14453d39d3ce6b33f4963c35d842a011.jpg

Dude.  Hindsight 20/20, I get it but that draft was just colossal.

So many of us loved guys that would have totally turned this sh*t train around.

RD 1. Mahomes/Watson.  RD 2.  Cook/Mixon/Smith Shuster.  RD 3. Goodwin/Golladay/Hunt.  RD 4. Take your safety; Eddie Jackson.  loloololololol  Big Mac.  wow

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

RD 1. Mahomes/Watson.  RD 2.  Cook/Mixon/Smith Shuster.  RD 3. Goodwin/Golladay/Hunt.  RD 4. Take your safety; Eddie Jackson.  loloololololol  Big Mac.  wow

The Maye over Cook thing was comical, then there were the “reports” that Maccagnan tried his very best to trade up for Kamara but poor little Mickey wasn’t able to pull off the deal, what a shocker.   

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The Maye over Cook thing was comical, then there were the “reports” that Maccagnan tried his very best to trade up for Kamara but poor little Mickey wasn’t able to pull off the deal, what a shocker.   

He balked at the price. I wonder what that precious pick he didn’t want to part with turned into.

fail just for laughs GIF

He is a guy who lacks confidence in his ability. Even when he gets one right, he gets cold feet at the altar. Also why he just went consensus every first round pick. Why do you need to pay a guy to do that? $75 subscription to ESPN Insider just as good.

17 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Forgot Kamara was that draft.  My gawd.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets trotted out yesterday arguably 1 of the worst starting QB's in history of this organization. 

98 yards passing with probably the weakest arm in the NFL. 

I've been around awhile and i'seen some bad ones yesterday ranks at the top. 

You may not remember the day when the Jets started "Kyle Mackey" Want to talk bad? I had the runs for the rest of the season after that game.

1 minute ago, DonCorleone said:

You may not remember the day when the Jets started "Kyle Mackey" Want to talk bad? I had the runs for the rest of the season after that game.

With internet technology and scouting report access organizations have, this should not be happening.

In my 56 years as a fan this is the worst that I can remember. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

With internet technology and scouting report access organizations have, this should not be happening.

In my 56 years as a fan this is the worst that I can remember. 

Frankly, I don't think it will get much better. I just do not like this coach. I know how bad the injury bug has been..but....I don't know...I just don't gt a good feel from him. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Yes it is, I agree. i know we are just passionate JETS fans but the Jetnation board could draft better that what we get.

I was all in on Mahomes and then Watson was my #2 ... i very much disliked Trubisky. When we selected Adams I was like WTF but oh well. RD 2 Cook sitting there we are up to pick and I am like gotta be Cook here, right? nope. 

Extremely frustrating. I do believe that if we took Mahomes or Watson they would still be in recovery from Bowles. 

20 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Of course he did, he was a f***ing clown when it came to negotiations, everyone made him look foolish and walked all over him.  He was used more times than a Tijuana hooker.  

He cared more about "winning" trades than improving the team. 

18 hours ago, Stark said:

Yes it is, I agree. i know we are just passionate JETS fans but the Jetnation board could draft better that what we get.

I was all in on Mahomes and then Watson was my #2 ... i very much disliked Trubisky. When we selected Adams I was like WTF but oh well. RD 2 Cook sitting there we are up to pick and I am like gotta be Cook here, right? nope. 

Extremely frustrating. I do believe that if we took Mahomes or Watson they would still be in recovery from Bowles. 

This is 100% true and not just some silly interwebz talk.  It's documented on this site.  This team would have been loaded with a few posters here making selections around here instead of Big Mac.