Jump to content
Rhg1084

Young QB Power Rankings!

Recommended Posts

I’m going to update this thread on a week to week basis on where these QBs drafted in the last two years stand based on that week!

1. Lamar Jackson 

2. Daniel Jones 

3. Josh Allen

4. Gardner Minshew 

5. Baker Mayfield 

6. Sam Darnold 

7. Josh Rosen 

8. Dwayne Haskins 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Butt Fumble 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

I’m going to update this thread on a week to week basis on where these QBs drafted in the last two years stand based on that week!

1. Lamar Jackson 

2. Daniel Jones 

3. Josh Allen

4. Gardner Minshew 

5. Baker Mayfield 

6. Sam Darnold 

7. Josh Rosen 

8. Dwayne Haskins 

Think you're missing quite a few "young QB's" on that list, a number of whom would be ahead of Darnold as of today.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NY Jets trotted out yesterday arguably 1 of the worst starting QB's in history of this organization. 

98 yards passing with probably the weakest arm in the NFL. 

I've been around awhile and i'seen some bad ones yesterday ranks at the top. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jones leads a comeback versus a Todd Bowles defense.  That was easy money.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I mean, I guess the one plus-side to it all is Mayfield has looked absolutely horrible out there while Darnold is busy contracting diseases.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Think you're missing quite a few "young QB's" on that list, a number of whom would be ahead of Darnold as of today.

Guys drafted in the last two drafts! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Stark said:

mahomes.jpg.14453d39d3ce6b33f4963c35d842a011.jpg

Dude.  Hindsight 20/20, I get it but that draft was just colossal.

So many of us loved guys that would have totally turned this sh*t train around.

RD 1. Mahomes/Watson.  RD 2.  Cook/Mixon/Smith Shuster.  RD 3. Goodwin/Golladay/Hunt.  RD 4. Take your safety; Eddie Jackson.  loloololololol  Big Mac.  wow

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

“Questionable mechanics” 

“They use skim milk in their coffee. Disgusting animals.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dude.  Hindsight 20/20, I get it but that draft was just colossal.

So many of us loved guys that would have totally turned this sh*t train around.

RD 1. Mahomes/Watson.  RD 2.  Cook/Mixon/Smith Shuster.  RD 3. Goodwin/Golladay/Hunt.  RD 4. Take your safety; Eddie Jackson.  loloololololol  Big Mac.  wow

 

The Maye over Cook thing was comical, then there were the “reports” that Maccagnan tried his very best to trade up for Kamara but poor little Mickey wasn’t able to pull off the deal, what a shocker.   

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The Maye over Cook thing was comical, then there were the “reports” that Maccagnan tried his very best to trade up for Kamara but poor little Mickey wasn’t able to pull off the deal, what a shocker.   

He balked at the price. I wonder what that precious pick he didn’t want to part with turned into.

fail just for laughs GIF

He is a guy who lacks confidence in his ability. Even when he gets one right, he gets cold feet at the altar. Also why he just went consensus every first round pick. Why do you need to pay a guy to do that? $75 subscription to ESPN Insider just as good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jgb said:

He balked at the price.

Of course he did, he was a f***ing clown when it came to negotiations, everyone made him look foolish and walked all over him.  He was used more times than a Tijuana hooker.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The Maye over Cook thing was comical, then there were the “reports” that Maccagnan tried his very best to trade up for Kamara but poor little Mickey wasn’t able to pull off the deal, what a shocker.   

Forgot Kamara was that draft.  My gawd.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The NY Jets trotted out yesterday arguably 1 of the worst starting QB's in history of this organization. 

98 yards passing with probably the weakest arm in the NFL. 

I've been around awhile and i'seen some bad ones yesterday ranks at the top. 

You may not remember the day when the Jets started "Kyle Mackey" Want to talk bad? I had the runs for the rest of the season after that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonCorleone said:

You may not remember the day when the Jets started "Kyle Mackey" Want to talk bad? I had the runs for the rest of the season after that game.

With internet technology and scouting report access organizations have, this should not be happening.

In my 56 years as a fan this is the worst that I can remember. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

With internet technology and scouting report access organizations have, this should not be happening.

In my 56 years as a fan this is the worst that I can remember. 

Frankly, I don't think it will get much better. I just do not like this coach. I know how bad the injury bug has been..but....I don't know...I just don't gt a good feel from him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Daniel Jones at #2 after 1 game ?! Against the Bucs no less ? Hmmmm  :-k

I seem to recall Bowles being 0-100 when facing backup/rookie QBs. With that said, Jones—as much as it pains me to say—looks good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonCorleone said:

Frankly, I don't think it will get much better. I just do not like this coach. I know how bad the injury bug has been..but....I don't know...I just don't gt a good feel from him. 

He seems like a know it all stubborn fool who sees no wrong or care  in how he's doing. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JiF said:

Dude.  Hindsight 20/20, I get it but that draft was just colossal.

So many of us loved guys that would have totally turned this sh*t train around.

RD 1. Mahomes/Watson.  RD 2.  Cook/Mixon/Smith Shuster.  RD 3. Goodwin/Golladay/Hunt.  RD 4. Take your safety; Eddie Jackson.  loloololololol  Big Mac.  wow

 

Yes it is, I agree. i know we are just passionate JETS fans but the Jetnation board could draft better that what we get.

I was all in on Mahomes and then Watson was my #2 ... i very much disliked Trubisky. When we selected Adams I was like WTF but oh well. RD 2 Cook sitting there we are up to pick and I am like gotta be Cook here, right? nope. 

Extremely frustrating. I do believe that if we took Mahomes or Watson they would still be in recovery from Bowles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

He seems like a know it all stubborn fool who sees no wrong or care  in how he's doing. 

Can't disagree there. Just looks lost at game time. He looked that was in Miami also during his last 3 games.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, prime21 said:

Jones leads a comeback versus a Todd Bowles defense.  That was easy money.

Good to see Bowles doesn't make adjustments as a DC either.  He has consistency going for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Of course he did, he was a f***ing clown when it came to negotiations, everyone made him look foolish and walked all over him.  He was used more times than a Tijuana hooker.  

He cared more about "winning" trades than improving the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Stark said:

Yes it is, I agree. i know we are just passionate JETS fans but the Jetnation board could draft better that what we get.

I was all in on Mahomes and then Watson was my #2 ... i very much disliked Trubisky. When we selected Adams I was like WTF but oh well. RD 2 Cook sitting there we are up to pick and I am like gotta be Cook here, right? nope. 

Extremely frustrating. I do believe that if we took Mahomes or Watson they would still be in recovery from Bowles. 

This is 100% true and not just some silly interwebz talk.  It's documented on this site.  This team would have been loaded with a few posters here making selections around here instead of Big Mac.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Udated rankings:

1- Lamar Jackson

2- Daniel Jones

3- Josh Allen

4- Baker Mayfield

5- Kyler Murray

6- Gardner Minshew

7- Kyle Allen

8- Sam Darnold

9- Josh Rosen

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...