3-0 VS. 0-3 WHO IS FOR REAL?

There are seven teams 3-0

Rams, 49er's, Packers, Bills, Patriots, Chiefs, Cowboys. Who is for real and who is playing over their heads?

There are five teams 0-3

Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, Bengals. Can any of them turn it around and pull off a playoff spot?

I am surprised with Buffalo but don't think they can hold it together for the whole season.

The 0-3 teams I think it's a long season for all of them but do believe the Jets get better as key players start coming back into the lineup.

2 minutes ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

There are seven teams 3-0

Rams, 49er's, Packers, Bills, Patriots, Chiefs, Cowboys. Who is for real and who is playing over their heads?

There are five teams 0-3

Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, Bengals. Can any of them turn it around and pull off a playoff spot?

I am surprised with Buffalo but don't think they can hold it together for the whole season.

The 0-3 teams I think it's a long season for all of them but do believe the Jets get better as key players start coming back into the lineup.

I think the teams that are 'for real' are the Rams, Chiefs and Pats. Maaaaaybe the Cowboys.

Bengals and Jets are the only 0-3 teams that could turn it around IMO. But neither are making the playoffs.   

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Bills are a playoff lock, boys. Top flight defense, an emerging star QB who’s better than Darnold, and a good head coach. Maybe next season for you Jets!!! Hahaha 3-0!!!!!!

By playoff lock are saying they will beat the Pats for the division or get a wildcard? Lock sounds like you think you guys can take the division. This is not happening unless Brady gets abducted by aliens. Wildcard? Better lucky then good. Good luck! 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Bills are a playoff lock, boys. Top flight defense, an emerging star QB who’s better than Darnold, and a good head coach. Maybe next season for you Jets!!! Hahaha 3-0!!!!!!

You may change your tune after the Pats make Allen look worse than Luke Falk next week.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

By playoff lock are saying they will beat the Pats for the division or get a wildcard? Lock sounds like you think you guys can take the division. This is not happening unless Brady gets abducted by aliens. Wildcard? Better lucky then good. Good luck! 

No in all seriousness I expect a loss vs the Pats but I do think we stand a pretty good chance of getting a wildcard mainly based on our soft schedule and strong defense. Allen is progressing but still a long way to go 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, deucebag said:

You may change your tune after the Pats make Allen look worse than Luke Falk next week.

Doesnt matter the bills dont have to beat the pats they got dolphins 2x titans eagles(highly over rated) us again steelers redskins broncos browns  and maybe a suprise win against cowboys dallas baltimore maybe a split with the pats. The teams they beat they should of won.10-6 11-5 could happen for them 

1 hour ago, Billsfan35 said:

No in all seriousness I expect a loss vs the Pats but I do think we stand a pretty good chance of getting a wildcard mainly based on our soft schedule and strong defense. Allen is progressing but still a long way to go 

Cool with me man. F the Pats. Wish the Jets can eventually get their heads of their asses. 

2 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

There is no place in the multiverse where Allen is better than Darnold neither now, nor especially long term

• Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

Doesnt matter the bills dont have to beat the pats they got dolphins 2x titans eagles(highly over rated) us again steelers redskins broncos browns  and maybe a suprise win against cowboys dallas baltimore maybe a split with the pats. The teams they beat they should of won.10-6 11-5 could happen for them 

vs NE L  3-1

@ Tennessee L 3-2

vs Miami W 4-2

vs Philadelphis L 4-3

vs Washington L 4-4

@ Cleve L 4-5

@ Miami W  5-5

vs Denver W  6-5

@ Dallas L 6-6

vs Baltimore L 6-7

@ Pitts W 7-7

@ NE L 7-8

vs Jets W 8-8

1 hour ago, Billsfan35 said:

I want to see game 16 where the Bills need a win to get into the playoffs, if the NY Jets can rise up and knock them off. This would be the reverse situation that was in 2015. Would bet a years salary that would not happen.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, deucebag said:

vs NE L  3-1

@ Tennessee L 3-2

vs Miami W 4-2

vs Philadelphis L 4-3

vs Washington L 4-4

@ Cleve L 4-5

@ Miami W  5-5

vs Denver W  6-5

@ Dallas L 6-6

vs Baltimore L 6-7

@ Pitts W 7-7

@ NE L 7-8

vs Jets W 8-8

I got W against titans skins and eagles the most over rated team in the nfl 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, johnnysd said:

There is no place in the multiverse where Allen is better than Darnold neither now, nor especially long term

Take your homer glasses off. What player does defenses fear more? What player is since week 15 of last year is 5-1 with his only lost was to the Patriots. That would be Josh Allen.  I invite you to watch PATS vs BILLS this week.

13 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

If Edelmans ribs keep him out or if you knock him out you have a chance. Pats have beaten the Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, murderers row of combined 0-9 teams. Josh Allen has to make off script plays & run a bit. Belichick can't plan for off script or a couple trick plays, going for 4th & short, Philly  proved that.

2 minutes ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

I think the Chiefs will score a lot of points but their defense will lose them close games

I see alot of similarities between the Chiefs and the old Peyton Manning's Colts teams.

It's gonna be very hard/damn near impossible to beat them in a shootout. But if they run into teams with good defenses that they can't run up the score on, they're gonna have an issue.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Allen most likely stinks. He completed 52% of his passes last year. That's putrid. He was inaccurate in college. He was bad in week 1 against the Jets and was outplayed by Darnold who didn't even play well himself in that game. Calling him an emerging star is a classic homer line. I use to do that with Sanchez. It sucks when the truth finally hits you.

I can't wait till he goes up against better D's and gets exposed. NE is going to wreck him. He better just look to run run run. That's his best weapon. 

16 minutes ago, King P said:

I see alot of similarities between the Chiefs and the old Peyton Manning's Colts teams.

It's gonna be very hard/damn near impossible to beat them in a shootout. But if they run into teams with good defenses that they can't run up the score on, they're gonna have an issue.

Good point.  The chiefs are all offense no D

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, deucebag said:

vs NE L  3-1

@ Tennessee L 3-2

vs Miami W 4-2

vs Philadelphis L 4-3

vs Washington L 4-4

@ Cleve L 4-5

@ Miami W  5-5

vs Denver W  6-5

@ Dallas L 6-6

vs Baltimore L 6-7

@ Pitts W 7-7

@ NE L 7-8

vs Jets W 8-8

You have them pegged for 4 losses against teams with a combined record of 3-9 (all either 1-2 or 0-3), and getting completely swept by the "good teams" NE x2, Dallas, and Baltimore.  That's a pretty pessimistic outlook for a top 3 defense and improved offense. 

2-2 against those "bad teams", and 1 upset win against the "good teams", and the Bills are sitting pretty at 11-5.

33 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Allen most likely stinks. He completed 52% of his passes last year. That's putrid. He was inaccurate in college. He was bad in week 1 against the Jets and was outplayed by Darnold who didn't even play well himself in that game. Calling him an emerging star is a classic homer line. I use to do that with Sanchez. It sucks when the truth finally hits you.

I can't wait till he goes up against better D's and gets exposed. NE is going to wreck him. He better just look to run run run. That's his best weapon. 

1.  Last year, he didn't have Brown/Beasley/Singletary/Knox and revamped O-line.  Completely new offense this year.

2.  He was outplayed by Darnold and his 4.3 yards per pass?  Gotta give a reason why Allen's 7.3 yard average got outplayed beyond fluke deflection INTs.

3.  Allen is over 64% completion this year, with quite the winning stretch going back to last season.  He didn't get a full offseason of #1 reps last year.  Darnold was well under 60% himself.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

1.  Last year, he didn't have Brown/Beasley/Singletary/Knox and revamped O-line.  Completely new offense this year.

2.  He was outplayed by Darnold and his 4.3 yards per pass?  Gotta give a reason why Allen's 7.3 yard average got outplayed beyond fluke deflection INTs.

3.  Allen is over 64% completion this year, with quite the winning stretch going back to last season.  He didn't get a full offseason of #1 reps last year.  Darnold was well under 60% himself.

Meanwhile Shorty Mayfield is 1-2 with his win facing the short handed jets and he has a top 5 WR this year

41 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

1. Completely new offense. But that doesn't make the QB magically accurate.

2. Darnold protected the ball and put his team in position to win. Allen turned the ball over all game. 4 turnovers is 4 turnovers. He finished that game with a 71.2 QBR. Darnold had a 84.9 QBR.

3. Allen is over 60% right now but only after 3 games. It's a long season. Darnold completed 58% of his passes last year, that's not well under 60. And he doesn't have a history of being inaccurate. Allen came out of college with those concerns. Darnold did not.

I'll be happy to admit i'm wrong if Allen goes onto have a really good season. But I don't see it happening. 

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

What game was you looking at in week 1. How can you say Darnold was better when Allen lead his to more and points and the WIN.

There is nothing that Darnold does better but maybe a little more accurate. That is it. Stop living in the past with that 52% completion . If you want to play that game then Darnold is a turnover machine that is 4-11 in his career. See how that works fool.

27 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

1. Completely new offense. But that doesn't make the QB magically accurate.

2. Darnold protected the ball and put his team in position to win. Allen turned the ball over all game. 4 turnovers is 4 turnovers. He finished that game with a 71.2 QBR. Darnold had a 84.9 QBR.

3. Allen is over 60% right now but only after 3 games. It's a long season. Darnold completed 58% of his passes last year, that's not well under 60. And he doesn't have a history of being inaccurate. Allen came out of college with those concerns. Darnold did not.

I'll be happy to admit i'm wrong if Allen goes onto have a really good season. But I don't see it happening. 

Darnold didn’t protect jack. He played scared and him and your high price bums lost. Just like you always do. 

You complaining about you being on your backup QB. Well guess what our backup QB came in with less than 7 days being on the team put up 40 on your Jets in your house and made your Jets team quit. Jets are so sorry. Got 2 A list players and didn’t address OL and secondary. 

I’ll take our clutch QB with the winning record over the guy who can’t even stay on the field.