Jump to content
De-Jet-Erate/Duane

3-0 VS. 0-3 WHO IS FOR REAL?

Recommended Posts

There are 5 teams at 0-3, show me the ones who are down to their 3rd QB, have had 2 guys suspended for the 1st 4 games (Herndon + Copeland), lost 3 LBs by the middle of the 2nd game of the season (Avery Williamson+Mosely+Jenkins), benched their 70 million dollar loser free agent CB, and don't have their #1 draft pick because he's injured. 

And then you get fans that are like Bill Belichick would be 1-2, lmao. Yea, so to confirm your believe that Gase should be fired, you bring up the fact that the best coach in modern NFL history might have AT LEAST had this dumpster fire of an roster with multiple injuries & 3rd string QB at 1-2 so it would be justified to fire Gase at 0-3. Jet fans, gotta love them. 

And I have no idea what Gase will become here but firing him threads are outrageously ridiculous regarding the circumstances right now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

What game was you looking at in week 1. How can you say Darnold was better when Allen lead his to more and points and the WIN.

There is nothing that Darnold does better but maybe a little more accurate. That is it. Stop living in the past with that 52% completion . If you want to play that game then Darnold is a turnover machine that is 4-11 in his career. See how that works fool.

I watched Mark Sanchez lead his team to victory many times in his first 2 seasons. What does that mean? To say Allen was better cause his team won the game makes no sense.

Allen is a physical freak. But being accurate is kinda important in the NFL. Avoiding turnovers is kinda important in the NFL. 

Let's see how Allen plays against a real defense this week. I'm expecting erratic play and multiple turnovers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Darnold didn’t protect jack. He played scared and him and your high price bums lost. Just like you always do. 

You complaining about you being on your backup QB. Well guess what our backup QB came in with less than 7 days being on the team put up 40 on your Jets in your house and made your Jets team quit. Jets are so sorry. Got 2 A list players and didn’t address OL and secondary. 

I’ll take our clutch QB with the winning record over the guy who can’t even stay on the field.

Just like we always do? I'm assuming your a Bills fan, did your franchise magically become good and I missed it?

A clutch QB who got a gift win in week 1 and then beat the Giants and Bengals. He's beat 3 teams with a combined record of 1-8. Give me a break. It's a long season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I watched Mark Sanchez lead his team to victory many times in his first 2 seasons. What does that mean? To say Allen was better cause his team won the game makes no sense.

Allen is a physical freak. But being accurate is kinda important in the NFL. Avoiding turnovers is kinda important in the NFL. 

Let's see how Allen plays against a real defense this week. I'm expecting erratic play and multiple turnovers.

No that would be Darnold when he played the Pats. Nice try though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Just like we always do? I'm assuming your a Bills fan, did your franchise magically become good and I missed it?

A clutch QB who got a gift win in week 1 and then beat the Giants and Bengals. He's beat 3 teams with a combined record of 1-8. Give me a break. It's a long season. 

Compared to the Jets Bills have been world beaters. In the last 3 years Bills have been to the playoffs while Jets are on their 2nd coach and GM during that time with weak ass roster. Bills can’t help that the Jets had ALL the breaks in week 1 and your team choke it away. Better team won hands down.

Regarding Darnold what has he ever done  in the league for you to consider him a Franchise QB. Please answer that. I keep hearing from most of you Jet fans are excuses.
 

Just tell Darnold to get over .500 and then talk about Allen PLEASE

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets get couple most important guys back and a more reasonable schedule  will improve as season goes on. On 3 and 0 49ers will come back with the Bill's somewhat   

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6-7 wins still feel about right. That would be a 50% or more improvement over last year and a great sign for future.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

 There are seven teams 3-0

Rams, 49er's, Packers, Bills, Patriots, Chiefs, Cowboys. Who is for real and who is playing over their heads?

Patriots, Rams, and Chiefs are clearly for real and legit Super Bowl contenders. Packers and Cowboys look legitimately good but will likley come back to earth a little. Bills and 9ers are solid teams but 3-0 is likely a product of their schedule at this point. 

19 hours ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

There are five teams 0-3

Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Broncos, Bengals. Can any of them turn it around and pull off a playoff spot?

All of these teams are bad and none will sniff the playoffs.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Just like we always do? I'm assuming your a Bills fan, did your franchise magically become good and I missed it?

A clutch QB who got a gift win in week 1 and then beat the Giants and Bengals. He's beat 3 teams with a combined record of 1-8. Give me a break. It's a long season. 

A gift week one i think we were given 4 gifts and got 8 points the bills franchise on a up swing our franchise on a down swing allen is at 64% completion percentage massive boost from last year. Yes he was inaccurate but name one receiver at wyoming. then he gets the worst receiving core and oline with buffalo. That stuff matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to give Josh Allen his props! Some of you guys are holding on to your draft analysis prejudice. With that said, they are certainly pretenders. They lack the chemistry to be a top AFC team as of now, however they're mighty confident and have two more games to be gifted by the Jets and LOLphins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 9:43 AM, Mastenpark said:

Darnold didn’t protect jack. He played scared and him and your high price bums lost. Just like you always do. 

You complaining about you being on your backup QB. Well guess what our backup QB came in with less than 7 days being on the team put up 40 on your Jets in your house and made your Jets team quit. Jets are so sorry. Got 2 A list players and didn’t address OL and secondary. 

I’ll take our clutch QB with the winning record over the guy who can’t even stay on the field.

13/28 for 153 yards with 3 INTs against a legit defense. I saw this coming a mile away.

Allen has great athletic ability. He's got great size, mobility, and a strong arm, but his accuracy is a major issue. He's a turnover machine.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

13/28 for 153 yards with 3 INTs against a legit defense. I saw this coming a mile away.

Allen has great athletic ability. He's got great size, mobility, and a strong arm, but his accuracy is a major issue. He's a turnover machine.

Average QB play beats the Pats today. Bills D is great.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Average QB play beats the Pats today. Bills D is great.

Yup. The Patriots were ready to be picked off today. The Bills D is really good but I think this QB will hold them back.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 6:10 PM, deucebag said:

You may change your tune after the Pats make Allen look worse than Luke Falk next week.

Nostra-deuce-mas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 8:25 AM, 1ManRaid said:

1.  Last year, he didn't have Brown/Beasley/Singletary/Knox and revamped O-line.  Completely new offense this year.

2.  He was outplayed by Darnold and his 4.3 yards per pass?  Gotta give a reason why Allen's 7.3 yard average got outplayed beyond fluke deflection INTs.

3.  Allen is over 64% completion this year, with quite the winning stretch going back to last season.  He didn't get a full offseason of #1 reps last year.  Darnold was well under 60% himself.

You should spend more time worrying about Matt Barkley.  Looks fierce.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 11:30 AM, Mastenpark said:

Compared to the Jets Bills have been world beaters. In the last 3 years Bills have been to the playoffs while Jets are on their 2nd coach and GM during that time with weak ass roster.

jvsb.jpg

Yes, please tell us what it was like to win a playoff game.  In 1995.

SAR I

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...