How likely is a Buffalo Bill upset over the Patriots

CSNY

I would advise anyone who doubts the Bills could beat the PATS to watch the Bills game vs the PATS in week 16. Brady couldn’t do anything on offense. He had 126 yards passing with 2 interceptions. 

The Bills lost because because they couldn’t stop the run. Gronk is no longer there for run blocking and their FB is on IR. Patterson who killed the Bills on Jet sweeps is going as well. 

For those thinking Josh Allen can’t move the ball vs Pats, you are wrong because he did in that game. Yes he had 2 interceptions but that was more him being fooled more than anything else. He still was able to move the ball but we had a fumble in Pats territory and we went for it on 4th down and Pats territory and didn’t get it. 

He is much better now and  he may turn the ball over on Sunday but we will move the ball. Trust that. Game will come down to if we can stop the run enough. If we do than you can book the upset. We are not the Jets.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, usapaw said:

Yeah, no. Buffalo is barely winning against combined 1-8 records. Pats are destroying teams; albeit 0-3 teams.

Beating the Giants by 14 is not barely winning and we had the Cinn game under control until the 3rd qrt. Seattle on beat Cinn by 1 so don’t act like Cinn is some bum team. I put money down right now that the Jets don’t beat them. 

Other win was vs the Jets. The Jets at full strength. Yeah the Jets are the Jets. Enough said.

On 9/23/2019 at 5:53 PM, jetscrazey said:

Bills are catching the Pats at a good time.  New England is banged up and if Edelman doesn't play they have nobody to throw to other than Gordon.  I can see Buffalo stealing an upset.

Watch...Jakobi Meyers will have a 100yd day.  The Pats will roll the Bills in submission.

5 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Beating the Giants by 14 is not barely winning and we had the Cinn game under control until the 3rd qrt. Seattle on beat Cinn by 1 so don’t act like Cinn is some bum team. I put money down right now that the Jets don’t beat them. 

Other win was vs the Jets. The Jets at full strength. Yeah the Jets are the Jets. Enough said.

LOL Cincinnati is a bum team, they might win 3 games this year if AJ Green comes back healthy.   Seattle is not looking good at all BTW.

9 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

A pee wee football team that blitzes every down would make Eli Manning piss himself.  

57 minutes ago, deucebag said:

LOL Cincinnati is a bum team, they might win 3 games this year if AJ Green comes back healthy.   Seattle is not looking good at all BTW.

I bet Cinn beat the Jets this year with Darnold in the lineup. How about that.

I’ll even double down that the Giants beat the Jets this year to with Darnold.

You have a QB that at this point can’t win games. 

Just like I said about us, there is a punchers chance if they can keep the score close.  Big if, of course, but well NE has a banged up Oline (which makes their run game not very effective) and with Edelman out and Gordon also banged up, they really only have Dorsett and a rookie to throw too. 

They are probably the two best defenses in the league right now, but the Pats have bigger turnover potential and Brady will always find away to put at least some points up.  Still, this could be a sleeper upset, I really like the Bills young wrs and think they're completely underrated. 

The scary thing is, if the Bills don't beat them, pretty much the only realistic teams that have a shot at stopping an undefeated season would be the Ravens and KC.