Cimini trolls OLine but is right

kevinc855

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Kelvin Beachum and Osemele aren’t getting physically wrecked at the point of attack because of scheme. It’s because they’re toast.

Anecdotal evidence, pork chop.. 

Beachum got beat by the #1 draft pick a couple times because the coach decided not to double or chip.  Most teams don't leave their guy on an island against beastly pass rushers.

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Kelvin Beachum and Osemele aren’t getting physically wrecked at the point of attack because of scheme. It’s because they’re toast.

Frank Pollack is one of the best coaches this organization has ever had.

Maccagnan is a total failure.

Guess which resume Pac attacks and which one he defends.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

Anecdotal evidence, pork chop.. 

Beachum got beat by the #1 draft pick a couple times because the coach decided not to double or chip.  Most teams don't leave their guy on an island against beastly pass rushers.

What was his excuse week 1 and 3?

How about all of last season for that matter?

O linemen drafted by Mike Maccagnan for a "rebuilding" team that lost it's All Pro C and LT:

Jarvis Harrison, 5th round UPS driver.

Brandon Shell, barely adequate starter, 5th round 

Chuma Edoga, undersized OT, 3rd round. 

That's ******* malfeasance.  

Good job Idzi.....I mean, Mac! LOL 

Dude had a 85% total fail rate. 

Keep defending that hill!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Not blameless in terms of depth but all of these guys have experienced varying levels of success in their careers but appear completely lost this year.  That has nothing to do with Macc.

Any port in a storm, but Mac has a lot to answer for. Nuff said.

32 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

My favorite Pac posts are the ones where he comes within a hair of an actual insight, then runs screaming in the opposite direction.

My favorite dbuttman posts are the ones where he comes within a hair of being amusing, then double posts and ruins it because he cant work his flip phone.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

giphy-12.gif.036b6ac37bdef4ff04da7001e7570c8b.gif

Why do you do this to yourself?LOL

On another note you brought up Chuma Edoga. He's is going to be one of the few picks Mac hits on. He was the best passblocking OT in all of college football, dominated the senior bowl, and even though he is maybe an inch short he makes up for it with some of the longest arms of any prospect. You'll see.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Wow is that bad! Just dancing looking like he’s saying, what should I do, where’s someone for me to block? 

What is really sad is the memory it struck.  When I was coaching juniors and I had to stand in (at 195) for the oline during walk throughs against nobody.  That is kind of how I would drop and look around to show the kids.  Three plus 300 lb linemen hadn't just run past me though. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RobR said:

Why do you do this to yourself?LOL

On another note you brought up Chuma Edoga. He's is going to be one of the few picks Mac hits on. He was the best passblocking OT in all of college football, dominated the senior bowl, and even though he is maybe an inch short he makes up for it with some of the longest arms of any prospect. You'll see.

Too small, not enough lead in the ass to be a viable NFL OT. Bet ya $100! Loser pays in 8 years! LOL

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Too small, not enough lead in the ass to be a viable NFL OT. Bet ya $100! Loser pays in 8 years! LOL

You're on. Also I assume you watched him in preseason....dudes about 320 right now and he carries it well.

59 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Accurate 

Actually, it is two short.

34 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Brandon Shell pancaked his guy in that clip. So there’s that. Next clip please. 

I doubt his agent is going to be showing that clip come contract time.  Winovich fell down while running around him.  Shell had the good sense to jump on him, but the dude still managed to get up and jump on the dogpile on top of Falk fast enough that there was no penalty.  When you consider that two guys basically ran in a straight line directly into Falk that is pretty quick.

41 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No racist here need some mason work done figured he could use the money,Portugese are good masons

I'm not a racist. I'm just generalizing an entire nationality as good for manual labor. It's all cool. Build the wall!

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No racist here need some mason work done figured he could use the money,Portugese are good masons. 

Knock it off you know better. This is a racist post, you should be banned for it. Don't PM me, don't comment on it, just move on and I will chalk it up to one of your many mistakes.