Monday Night Football Bears- Redskins

joewilly12

Modern NFL offense on display. QB doesn't have to be good. OL doesn't have to pass block long. Just have a 3-step drop, dump it off to a little quick guy WR/RB being covered by a LBer, or a big strong TE being covered by a Safety... and let them get the YAC.

No reason we can't be running a basic offense like this, even with Falk and our doo-doo OL. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Modern NFL offense on display. QB doesn't have to be good. OL doesn't have to pass block long. Just have a 3-step drop, dump it off to a little quick guy WR/RB being covered by a LBer, or a big strong TE being covered by a Safety... and let them get the YAC.

No reason we can't be running a basic offense like this, even with Falk and our doo-doo OL. 

Probably one of the best posts i've ever read out of you. NICE JOB 

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes there are many reasons. Our first and second string quarterbacks are out. Our starting tight end is suspended. Our starting wide receiver had a career-ending injury. And yes our offensive line absolutely sucks. I don't disagree with the premise of what you're saying but come on man you have to see that the pieces are knocked down? We are down 8 starters out of 22. You can't just claim next man up when it's a completely different team now. I feel bad for the guys on the team that are healthy and the head coach cuz he has s*** to work with

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Yes there are many reasons. Our first and second string quarterbacks are out. Our starting tight end is suspended. Our starting wide receiver had a career-ending injury. And yes our offensive line absolutely sucks. I don't disagree with the premise of what you're saying but come on man you have to see that the pieces are knocked down? We are down 8 starters out of 22. You can't just claim next man up when it's a completely different team now. I feel bad for the guys on the team that are healthy and the head coach cuz he has s*** to work with

Nope.

• Upvote 1

And I actually really do like Adam Gase. He's got to be pissed that there's plenty more pieces on the defensive side of the ball, and he has crap to work with. He had for wide receivers on the field yesterday. Anderson, Barrios, Crowder and the Special Teams guy LOL. Did you see our tight end? He looks like RoboCop running down the field it's pathetic. And Ryan Kalil and Brian Winters need to be benched immediately for Harrison and Compton

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Does anyone not see the irony as half the other posters on here are screaming and yelling that all we do is exactly what you described above? 

There was a screen yesterday where Beachum didn’t even make contact with the guy he was supposed to block and fell over, Winters then tripped over him. Complete gong show out there.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Khalil mack picked 5th overall, a true game changer. pass rusher

We draft DTs 3 and 6th overall and a saftey 6th overall who do almost nothing to change a game.  Who knows maybe we will see Quinnen come in as a backup once he gets healthy in 3 or 4 more weeks,

Aaron Donald effect, any defensive or offensive coach will tell you interior pass rush is way more disruptive than off the edge. Only issue is Donald is truly a generational player, nobody else at that position even comes close to that dude.

Foolish GMs are still trying to find the next one though.

• Upvote 1

I agree - but their OL has guys who are athletic. Ours weighs 600 pounds and cant move

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Trubisky with a Sanchez-like interception going for a TD that would have iced the game. Horrible throw from a mediocre QB.

I mean, there's quite a few of us here that give Maccagnan crap for picking Jamal Adams over Watson and Mahomes, but let's not forget that the Bears traded up to select Trubisky in the same draft.