Monday Night Football Bears- Redskins

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Keenum is a ******* idiot 

This is not the goal line 

Singlehandedly cost me my dynasty fantasy game. Could have elevated Daniel Jones off my taxi squad to take over from an injured Cam. Instead rolled with Keenum. Ugh.

Keenum has thrown three interceptions (including one returned for a touchdown) and lost two fumbles. He's giving Fitzpatrick a run for his money.

4 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

Trubisky with a Sanchez-like interception going for a TD that would have iced the game. Horrible throw from a mediocre QB.

I mean, there's quite a few of us here that give Maccagnan crap for picking Jamal Adams over Watson and Mahomes, but let's not forget that the Bears traded up to select Trubisky in the same draft.

Did you forget that Maccagnan supposedly did want Trubisky and I think he actually talked about trading up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Did you forget that Maccagnan supposedly did want Trubisky and I think he actually talked about trading up.

Seriously. Trub was the guy Mac wanted, he could seal the deal on a trade so he safe-picked Adams. Meanwhile, we’re all crying out for Watson and Mahomes.

1 hour ago, Aussie Jet said:

Singlehandedly cost me my dynasty fantasy game. Could have elevated Daniel Jones off my taxi squad to take over from an injured Cam. Instead rolled with Keenum. Ugh.

Keenum has thrown three interceptions (including one returned for a touchdown) and lost two fumbles. He's giving Fitzpatrick a run for his money.

Oy mate 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Khalil mack picked 5th overall, a true game changer. pass rusher

We draft DTs 3 and 6th overall and a saftey 6th overall who do almost nothing to change a game.  Who knows maybe we will see Quinnen come in as a backup once he gets healthy in 3 or 4 more weeks,

Have you seen Leonard Williams play? - In all honestly if Quinnen Williams can’t take his job we’re ****ed.