Just now, JiF said:

He didnt.  They're just telling you he is and you're eating it up.

I prefer Peter Pan.

7 minutes ago, TNJet said:

How did he get banned?

Well it's done with a few key strokes by Admins/Mods who have the website hosting panel. Did that answer your question?

Waiting for this Redskins comeback though.

21 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Waiting for this Redskins comeback though.

1:50 to go and down by 16...we must be in for a real epic ending..

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JiF said:

He didnt.  They're just telling you he is and you're eating it up.

Reaction emoticon alone not enough to convey my appreciation for this post. 👍 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

For what its worth, I thought for sure the Redskins would have put Haskins in at some point in the game haha

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Honestly I just had enough of his nonsense. He was ruining thread after thread with the whole the NFL is fake act.

He has emailed the site both days since he has been banned. Yesterday he said the Patriots will lose to the Redskins and it will be Patriots \ 49ers in the Super Bowl.

The gem tonight was this:

Redskins  win tonight.  Haskins comes in

We get a lot of characters here... But, in his case, I strongly believe it wasn't an act...

• Upvote 3

Hackenberg = 23

Banned = 11

Clearly 23 + 11 = Mount Rushmore

Simple if you just open your eyes

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

We get a lot of characters here... But, in his case, I strongly believe it wasn't an act...

Having had a few one of one exchanges with him all I can say is I hope this was an act. Man I hope it was. Scary stuff.

34 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Having had a few one of one exchanges with him all I can say is I hope this was an act. Man I hope it was. Scary stuff.

I don't  think it was an act, I just have no idea why he picked what he did to argue about. I mean the guy was defending AB. Why?

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't  think it was an act, I just have no idea why he picked what he did to argue about. I mean the guy was defending AB. Why?

He thinks the NFL is fixed and the league knows the Super Bowl winner before the season starts.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

He thinks the NFL is fixed and the league knows the Super Bowl winner before the season starts.

That makes even less sense than defending AB. It isn't  good for the league or for Network TV to have the same team innthe SB so many times. Everyone except Pat fans are sick of seeing them on SB Sunday. I would have much  rather seen KC last year. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

That makes even less sense than defending AB. It isn't  good for the league or for Network TV to have the same team innthe SB so many times. Everyone except Pat fans are sick of seeing them on SB Sunday. I would have much  rather seen KC last year. 

Exactly. If the league was fixed our Patriots problem would be fixed at least lol.

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Honestly I just had enough of his nonsense. He was ruining thread after thread with the whole the NFL is fake act.

He has emailed the site both days since he has been banned. Yesterday he said the Patriots will lose to the Redskins and it will be Patriots \ 49ers in the Super Bowl.

The gem tonight was this:

Redskins  win tonight.  Haskins comes in

So now that you've handled one crazy, when will you get after Shane?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

It's far worse than that.  He thinks all of reality is like The Matrix, and if he can't see something happen with his own eyes, he won't believe anyone that it happened.  

I'm going to miss his posts, though I never actually saw him write the posts......

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I almost agree. Lol Patriots every year. Jets suck every year etc. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I remember thinking the Superbowl was fixed last year. The Rams were a dominant force all season and in that game against New England they looked like the Jets do this year. Crazy stuff.

18 hours ago, TNJet said:

How did he get banned?

Spreading mono like wildfire

• Upvote 1