The bye week off topic thread

Maxman

37 minutes ago, slats said:

Wednesday is my last day at work. Heading down to apartment hunt in Puerto Morelos in November. Have a lot of **** to do between now and then. So, of course, I'm procrastinating in this thread and elsewhere. 

Congrats, next time I pause House Hunters: International in the hopes of getting laid, it might be you on the screen?

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Congrats, next time I pause House Hunters: International in the hopes of getting laid, it might be you on the screen?

Lol, my girlfriend, who I think I may've recently fiancee'd, would love that. Have Mexico Life on the dvr. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, slats said:

Wednesday is my last day at work. Heading down to apartment hunt in Puerto Morelos in November. Have a lot of **** to do between now and then. So, of course, I'm procrastinating in this thread and elsewhere. 

Wow awesome! I remember you talking about it in another thread maybe last year, great that you're actually going through with it! I'm still 30+ years from retirement, but just moving away like that takes more cojones than I've got. Congrats and best of luck!

1 hour ago, freestater said:

I guess "cant wait" is overstating it. I'll go midweek, when the place isn't packed. 

I’ve tried that with other films like Avengers end Game. Booked solid even on weekdays. Couldn’t get aticket for weeks.  Unless you go mid day. Have to see it at a premium theater with Dolby surround sound. 

1 hour ago, slats said:

CONGRATULATIONS!  This is great, really happy for you.

This means that you will have more time for banning people right? I hope so lol.