Are you ready Daniel Jones mania in NY?

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

Looks the part. We shall see. Lotta bruised egos if Gettleman proven right. 

Mine got stripped from me a longgg time ago. So far this year it’s got much worse then any of my SOJ nightmares could imagine.

It’s a sh*t show of epic levels, from play calling, execution, injures, lack of talent,  and thread bare depth on the roster.

I thought Todd Bowles Jets where bad, until I saw this. By week 7 it’s going to hit Kotite levels.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Mine got stripped from me a longgg time ago. So far this year it’s got much worse then any of my SOJ nightmares could imagine.

It’s a sh*t show of epic levels, from play calling, execution, injures, lack of talent,  and thread bare depth on the roster.

I thought Todd Bowles Jets where bad, until I saw this. By week 7 it’s going to hit Kotite levels.

We are back to where us "sad sack SOJFs" were at the beginning of the season (and blasted for it): this team is not making the playoffs, never was. All about seeing if Darnold is "the man" or not. The only disappointment is him going down, not the record, which was expected by us "pessimist losers." Sometimes being right has to be its own reward, I guess.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, GeraldSowell33 said:

This has the potential to be as big as when Jeremy Lin, OBJ, and Kristaps Porzingis came on the scene. Wait until he lights up the awful Redskins next week. 

The only person who is going to hate this more than me is Eli Manning. 

You know who would like this thread?  WayneChrebet80

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GeraldSowell33 said:

This has the potential to be as big as when Jeremy Lin, OBJ, and Kristaps Porzingis came on the scene. Wait until he lights up the awful Redskins next week. 

The only person who is going to hate this more than me is Eli Manning

Seriously? You might be the worst troll we’ve seen here. Back under your (at least) third name to spew the same crap over and over in countless threads. I feel bad for you if you need this kind of attention. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, GeraldSowell33 said:

I really don't care whether the Giants do well or not so it's interesting to watch. 

• Upvote 1

The media is so tired.  They do the same "shampoo, rinse & repeat" for EVERY player that has a hot start.
Last year it was Mayfield and now they are calling him overrated.  QB's are only judged to be great over
time, not 1 game or even 1 season

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, KRL said:

The media is so tired.  They do the same "shampoo, rinse & repeat" for EVERY player that has a hot start.
Last year it was Mayfield and now they are calling him overrated.  QB's are only judged to be great over

I really don't think you can anoint someone good or bad as a QB before 24(at least) starts.  When I was a kid, Steve Bartkowski was going to be huge after a small sampling.  Then, Eric Hipple was going to be great.  After that, I still thought Browning Nagle would be good after a game.  I learned. 

Now, I'm rooting for the troll that started this thread to get his education. 

13 minutes ago, Kolchak said:

I really don't think you can anoint someone good or bad as a QB before 24(at least) starts.  When I was a kid, Steve Bartkowski was going to be huge after a small sampling.  Then, Eric Hipple was going to be great.  After that, I still thought Browning Nagle would be good after a game.  I learned. 

Now, I'm rooting for the troll that started this thread to get his education. 

Y wouldnt you be excited?  Daniel Jones elevated the team, the organization and the entire fanbase in 3 hours of work.  Thats awesome.

This is exactly what Sam needs to do in Philadelphia in 2 weeks.  There are no more excuses.

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Y wouldnt you be excited?  Daniel Jones elevated the team, the organization and the entire fanbase in 3 hours of work.  Thats awesome.

This is exactly what Sam needs to do in Philadelphia in 2 weeks.  There are no more excuses.

Because he's not a Giants fan, unlike you.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not excited.  Glad.  I'd naturally want the QB of my team to do well, but I wouldn't be running around thinking this guys on his way to greatness.  Especially after one game against every QB's friend, Todd Bowles.

Just now, Kolchak said:

Not excited.  Glad.  I'd naturally want the QB of my team to do well, but I wouldn't be running around thinking this guys on his way to greatness.  Especially after one game against every QB's friend, Todd Bowles.

If sam darnold had a game in philly like jones did in tampa id jump off my roof into the swinming pool.

Its time.  Next Sunday must be sams coming out party.  I cant wait any longer.  Get it done!!!  No excuses!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If sam darnold had a game in philly like jones did in tampa id jump off my roof into the swinming pool.

Its time.  Next Sunday must be sams coming out party.  I cant wait any longer.  Get it done!!!  No excuses!!!!

Is the pool empty - asking for a friend :wine:

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Don't care, don't live in NY, don't have a Giants or Daniel Jones inferiority complex.

Don't worry about them, worry about us.

The thing is, no one here really cares besides two people, and one of them keeps getting banned but comes back and starts more threads. I usually don’t respond but this guy should be banned already. 

2 hours ago, KRL said:

But after four games of not sucking, we crowned Darnold.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Don't care, don't live in NY, don't have a Giants or Daniel Jones inferiority complex.

Don't worry about them, worry about us.

Because they want to mock Giants for passing on Darnold for all-world Barkley. Looking shaky with Dan J blowing up pre-season and the Bucs.

2 hours ago, KRL said:

They have nothing to talk about... With a technology age that news is 24/7 and needs viewers and dying local papers they need to stir whatever pot they can... Now they are going to compare his stats on opening day to every other legend that lived and say he is better..  Discuss haha... It's hard to listen to any of it anymore... I mean people are diagnosing Facebook posts and statuses for any talking points they can grab... Take a step back and think about that ?... 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Is the pool empty - asking for a friend :wine:

Hahahahahahaha.  Ill make u a deal.  If darnold continues to throw 3 yards passes to crowder and we dont move the ball again in philly, ill empty it b4 i take the leap.  

Honestly, i cant take seeing every single team, no matter who the qb is, run up and down the field.

Its time Sam!!!  Its time Adam!!  Philly - 2 weeks.  No excuses!!!

4 hours ago, GeraldSowell33 said:

Your life must be so brutally sad. 

I mean most of the rest the of us come here even though The Jets are not having a good few weeks (to put it incredibly lightly), but we’re at least actually Jets fans.

For you to take time out of of your day to pretend to be one, and start dopey threads? How sad and pathetic is your life?

What is it? Abandonment issues,  family troubles, ugly, lose your wang in an accident at the machinist shop? 

• Haha 1

Are you getting excited skippy?

This post is mad gay, but Darnold v Jones in a few weeks is going to be absolute hell for Jets fans.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1