Prez Mal ditches Bart & Maggie

xaMuF

53 minutes ago, xaMuF said:

He's the one who changed his profile. Then he can't handle it when the mean old lady asks why. Are you his nanny?

Bart Scott has been crushing his friend Trumaine Johnson for weeks.  Jamal was fined by the league for a dirty hit.  The nasty Twitter trolls are going after his head coach and spewing the SOJF hate speech.  His team is 0-3. 

And let's not forget, WFAN is no friend to the Jets.  Beningo is awful, Francesa likes Darnold but pissed off the Giants.  Some nobody named Maggie was ragging on Jamal for his social media posture.

I am thrilled that Jamal is eliminating the haters and the negativity from his head.  The whole team needs to follow his lead and keep it out of the locker room.  It's them against the world, everyone is against them, and it's time to put all that negative energy into something positive.  The Philly game is the focus.  The Jets chance to shut everyone up.  Even their own pathetic fans who don't know a thing about loyalty.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Bart Scott has been crushing his friend Trumaine Johnson for weeks.  Jamal was fined by the league for a dirty hit.  The nasty Twitter trolls are going after his head coach and spewing the SOJF hate speech.  His team is 0-3. 

And let's not forget, WFAN is no friend to the Jets.  Beningo is awful, Francesa likes Darnold but pissed off the Giants.  Some nobody named Maggie was ragging on Jamal for his social media posture.

I am thrilled that Jamal is eliminating the haters and the negativity from his head.  The whole team needs to follow his lead and keep it out of the locker room.  It's them against the world, everyone is against them, and it's time to put all that negative energy into something positive.  The Philly game is the focus.  The Jets chance to shut everyone up.  Even their own pathetic fans who don't know a thing about loyalty.

SAR I

Yes 1-3 will show em, take that!

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

psycho dinner party GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

But this is why I have always thought that the Jets should move somewhere else. This place is too poisoned to survive and thrive in barring miracles. And this is not my usual "it's the fans fault" thing. This is a tough place to be. And I think the franchise would be better off without the "little brother" complex

Oh Geez.

Give the fan base a functional team, and watch the difference. The fans are pissed because the product is sh*t every year.

Our biggest rival has won six Super Bowls since 2001. No other fan base has to put up with the combination of adversity we do.

Why do you constantly push this fans fault narrative. Your doing it now!

We are the product of not years, but decades of piss poor play, drafting, coaching and ownership.

The good people still pay this god forsaken franchise, their time, money, passion, and energy.

They are rewarded with a terrible team in a constant rebuild. 

Please don’t blame the fans again, find yourself another team.

The Jets doesn’t exist with out it’s fans, not the other way round.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Oh Geez.

Give the fan base a functional team, and watch the difference. The fans are pissed because the product is sh*t every year.

Our biggest rival has won six Super Bowls since 2001. No other fan base has to put up with the combination of adversity we do.

We are the product of not years, but decades of piss poor play, drafting, coaching and ownership.

The good people still pay this god forsaken franchise, their time, money, passion, and energy.

The Jets doesn’t exist with out its fans not the other way round.

You just opened the door to a debate w a Psychopath. GL

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Oh Geez.

The Jets doesn’t exist with out its fans not the other way round.

This.  We were sold false hope this preseason and we ate it up.  Not saying playoffs, but competent offense.  Nobody thought the OL would be worst in the nfl.  Nobody thought darnold would get mono and simien wouldn’t last a half.  But every year after year the product on offense is basically unwatchable.  And gms keep addressing this deficiency by drafting defense.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

This.  We were sold false hope this preseason and we ate it up.  Not saying playoffs, but competent offense.  Nobody thought the OL would be worst in the nfl.  Nobody thought darnold would get mono and simien wouldn’t last a half.  But every year after year the product on offense is basically unwatchable.  And gms keep addressing this deficiency by drafting defense.

So we as fans should have seen the starting QB contracting Mono and not being able to play? 

I mean it's always something but come on

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

No, you as a fan should have seen that drafting back to back safeties and then a pack of lethargic DTs when your offensive personnel is putrid would have dire consequences down the line and now we’re here. But half of you guys were very pumped about the Best Player In The Draft headlines and are now beclowned so own it

Exactly.  It’s the cumulative frustration with an organization that seems to have ignored the red zone channel since it was launched.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Honestly I love Jamal I really do guys a leader and I love his game but if I can trade him for a 1st rounder and draft an o lineman I’m probably going that route tbh 

Many great leaders get up in their feelings when someone calls them out for sucking and then go on a two-week attention-seeking sulkfest, culminated by having a good cry because nobody wants to give you credit for picking off a backup QB at the end of a blowout in which you personally gave up two TDs because you suck. Alexander the Great for example, on MySpace in 341 BC

• Upvote 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Many great leaders get up in their feelings when someone calls them out for sucking and then go on a two-week attention-seeking sulkfest, culminated by having a good cry because nobody wants to give you credit for picking off a backup QB at the end of a blowout in which you personally gave up two TDs because you suck. Alexander the Great for example, on MySpace in 341 BC, for example.

All he cares about is making himself look good, while seperating himself from the team's failure.

Oooh look at me I'm good, not my fault the team sucks.

Some leader!

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Just win.  It all goes away if you just win.  2 teams line up every sunday.  Just beat the team across from you.  Its not that difficult.

This franchise has made winning so damn hard.  And everyone is tired of it.  

Win games guys.  Just win games.  Stop making it complicated.  Line up and win and this all goes away.

Offense needs to just score! 

Baby steps.

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

No.  But when you never have an offense and haven’t made the playoffs in a decade you become less tolerant of anything else that goes wrong.

First time in 20 years they have had an Offensive head coach can we at least give him a few games WITH his starting QB before we all roast him on a skewer ?.

The reason why people feel this is different is because for the first time ever they don't get the first year head coach bump... Which they probably would have if they had a healthy QB

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

No, you as a fan should have seen that drafting back to back safeties and then a pack of lethargic DTs when your offensive personnel is putrid would have dire consequences down the line and now we’re here. But half of you guys were very pumped about the Best Player In The Draft headlines and are now beclowned so own it

Different regime... They have nothing to do with Gase and Douglas