Weekly JetNation Tom Shane YouTube Show

Maxman

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Hahaha, it's all good.  I've been posting for years, so ive seen dad take his lumps.  Can't get involved in it.  Especially when it's something I disagree with him about lol ?

@Jet Nut and I are on the opposite side in a lot of discussions. Unlike with a lot of others here, its never gotten heated between him and I. I have a lot of respect for him. Same thing goes for you.

Your dad is right, good genes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

#IstandwithTom

48358916_839198792498_830013766088681062

Nice to see that all of that time you spent posting pictures of gorgeous women in that other thread paid off for you. 
It obviously helped you perfect your keen eye for beautiful ladies. 
Best of luck to both of you in your future together. 

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Hahaha, it's all good.  I've been posting for years, so ive seen dad take his lumps.  Can't get involved in it.  Especially when it's something I disagree with him about lol ?

I remember having an exchange with you some time back. And I couldn't remember who was related to Jet Nut. You're a good dude, so we will give @Jet Nut a little longer leash next time.  :)

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

This information would have come in a lot more handy when I needed a way to tell Jet Nut and NoBowles apart.

No Bowles is gone so it should be easier for awhile. He will sign up again but we have paused new registrations since 5 users got banned. That would equal 30 spam accounts. We will give it a few weeks.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Paradis said:

hoooooooold on.... stop the damn bus my dude...

Are you saying my brother from another mother was sired by my arch-nemesis?! looooooooooooooool

I'm surprised you haven't thrown a head of lettuce at me for some my exchanges with Sr. Nut. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha, yessir lmfao.

At the end of the day,I take absolutely none of this stuff personally and neither does dad.  We're all a bunch of miserable dudes talking football on a message board.  You're good ?.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Do you not have the ability to IP ban someone?

Two things:

1. Cell phones and regional connections make that really tricky these days. People used to have 2 IP addresses when they visit the site, now they have like 40. A lot of the mobile IPs are shared by carrier.

2. We don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out how comes back under a new name. We believe in second chances, so if someone comes back under a new name and they behave we are usually okay with that.

25 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Two things:

1. Cell phones and regional connections make that really tricky these days. People used to have 2 IP addresses when they visit the site, now they have like 40. A lot of the mobile IPs are shared by carrier.

2. We don't spend a lot of time trying to figure out how comes back under a new name. We believe in second chances, so if someone comes back under a new name and they behave we are usually okay with that.

3. touching one another in the mod lounge takes precedent over all else. 

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Two things:

YEAH BUT I CAN'T HAVE ATEN BACK BC THAT WOULD JUST BE CRAZY

• Upvote 1