Feature Request: View all posts by user in a thread

This was requested before, the ability to see all posts by a single user in a thread. Anyone see value in this? I found a plugin for it and it isn't much money. I can get it if there is still value in it.

Please let me know what you think, thanks.

About This File

This plugin will add the ability to display all posts made by a specific user in a topic. All the moderation and topic features are still available (except reply to the topic) for those who can use them.

• Upvote 1

Actually I just installed this. Basically from the main forum listing next to the thread title you will see the # of posts in each thread. When you click the # it shows you who posted in it and how many posts. I hope this helps, and I know we have the post # next to each post which was another request in the past.

Thanks.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Actually I just installed this. Basically from the main forum listing next to the thread title you will see the # of posts in each thread. When you click the # it shows you who posted in it and how many posts. I hope this helps, and I know we have the post # next to each post which was another request in the past.

Thanks.

Seems useless. Except to Carpetbomb buttfumbles on someone.  But I heard that was not allowed anymore 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Seems useless. Except to Carpetbomb buttfumbles on someone.  But I heard that was not allowed anymore 

People requested it, I know the mafia forum people wanted it. I also think there was a football use case for it. Either way it is here, didn't cost a lot of money and I had it on a list as a request. So if nothing else, it is now scratched off the list lol.

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, bealeb319 said:

This feature is going to bring alot more I told you so posts and threads I fear

this might not be a bad thing - a bit of humility may reduce the infighting and posters arguing a point because they can

Accountability - do some research and post something valuable or get called out for flopping like a fish on every subject

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hey so I just saw this. So we can see the number of posts each user posted in a thread. Can we see those posts in a list or something? I'm confused.

Yes, that's definitely how it works. Check one of my earlier posts in the thread, it explains it. Basically you click the # of posts in a thread and it brings it up. Thanks.

40 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yes, that's definitely how it works. Check one of my earlier posts in the thread, it explains it. Basically you click the # of posts in a thread and it brings it up. Thanks.

I tried but everything is a bit jumbled and anything I click just takes me to someone's profile.

• 1 month later...