Philc1

Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

I haven't read this thread, but I can only imagine what's in it. Guys here love to rip other team's QBs when ours are doing badly. A lot of you have a Mayfield fetish, so he's usually the target. It makes you feel better to rip him, great, but think it's childish, so I'll pass on this, except for one comment.

I remember watching Rex on the ESPN pregame show Week 1 of this season. When they got to the Browns-Titans matchup, all he did was rave about Mayfield as a QB. I remember this because as he was talking I was saying to myself "this might mean something if Rex knew anything about QBs, but since he doesn't, ehhh" 

Ok, maybe one more thing. Get back to me when another QB from the '18 class accomplishes what Mayfield has so far. Not warm and fuzzy feelings and projections. Actual things like TD passes, yards, and QB ranking... I think you get the idea.

But go back now to whatever makes you feel better about Darnold out with mono and the Jets 0-3 start.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

How about wins? How about being 1-6 vs winning teams despite having a supposedly “dangerous” team around him?

And what about his 2019 accomplishments? 3 TDs and 5 picks, thus far? 

I think Baker will be good, but surely, you will admit that his (still very young) season has been disappointing? 

Yes, I agree, and he looked especially "off" Sunday night. It seemed like he was very quick to leave the pocket. Constantly running to his right and throwing while falling away from his target.

Their OL is struggling, the same way ours is, but you're right. He doesn't look as sharp as he did last year, I think we all see that. Now if it's only the OL, or the new CSs scheme, they should be able to adjust. If Baker plays the entire season like he did Sunday against Aaron Donald and the Rams, I'll be right there with those who are "really disappointed" in him.

As for now though, he has some accomplishments in the bank, so I'm giving him a pass as of now. 

As far as the 1-6 thing, you realize he took over a team that went 0-16 in '17, and was 0-2 and down 14-0 when he came off the bench to start his career right? They were in contention for a division title going into week 17 with him after that. C'mon. Lets not cherry pick stats the way guys do here with Darnold's 3 game "HOF stretch" last year....

9 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Yes, they were in contention because they beat a lot of bad teams.

The point is that, besides the massive hype, the Browns haven’t done anything to show that they are a good team yet, and in point of fact, have been beaten by almost all of the good teams they have played.

The only thing you can really say is that this is a team stat and by no means solely reflective of Mayfield’s performance. That is totally fair. 

But the pressure is on. When you start telling the world how dangerous you feel, you better deliver the goods. 

This year can quickly turn into a long and painful snap back to reality for you Baker Stans. 

We've danced this dance before, my friend. You're a very level headed and obviously intelligent poster. Because of that, you're one of the VERY few I'll even discuss this subject with anymore.

As far as what you just said, I won't argue any of your points, they're all fair. The only thing I'll say is I feel people judge Baker differently then the others in his class last year. Because he accomplished so much last year, its almost as if they forget he's only played one season. I know you're going to probably say he doesn't help this with his antics, and that's fair, but for some reason his cockiness is what I like most about him.

At this point all we can really do is watch and see how his year plays out. If his season is successful, good for him, he'll have proven his critics wrong again. If he struggles, its on him, no one else. I'm not one to make excuses for QBs. They either get it done, or they don't. That's how I get in trouble here talking about another QB.

32 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I like Baker and think he’s going to be a good QB but.....

GTFO out with accomplishments “in the bank”.

this guy has the most picks of any QB since becoming a starter.

he has a losing record 

he played the worst defenses in the nfl last year

7 of his TDs and 600+ of his yards came against a bengals team that was literally the bottom 5 in NFL HISTORY 

through three games, with the  BEST wr in the nfl he has 3tds and 5 picks and is completing less than 60%

ryan Fitzpatrick had a 30 TD season- what do you think of him? 

You are clueless 

You’re right nico. I’m the one who’s clueless.

You feel better now?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

hqdefault.jpg

Baker is too old, and Michael is too dead.

Baker Mayfield is 24 years old.    :dohslap:

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

That’s exactly the point. The D held a dynamic offense to 25 points and forced multiple turnovers. On offense, 40 points for the Browns and only a grand total of 1 TD credited to Baker to go with his 1 int. Almost half of his pass yards will be attributed to YAC once the numbers come out on Tuesday. Chubb looked like he was playing against air. The second string TE dominated. And all of this is with OBJ throwing up a 2 for 20 night.

Credit for the Browns winning and Baker making the most of his situation, but contrary to his fanboys spam posts in every thread about him or Darnold, Baker hasn’t shown that he’s the tide that’s raising the Browns’ boat. He’s shown exactly what he was supposed to be coming out of college. Starter quality with a limited ceiling.

Btw: The reason for this thread is to point out that he’s a selfish entitled douche who hasn’t earned his mouth yet. Nothing’s changed on that front.

So here’s what I’ve learned today from reading the threads about them.

Josh Allen sucks because he got hurt before he could finish a game when it looked like he was about to pull off a comeback win against the Patriots.

Now I’ve learned that because you don’t like Mayfield’s mouth he’s shown himself to be “a self entitled douche” who’s what he was supposed to be. “Starter quality with a limited ceiling”. I guess that “limited ceiling” goes as high as the rookie TD record and the OROY.

Since you’re so good at rating a guy like Mayfield’s showing thus far in his career, why don’t you take a minute to tell us what Darnold “has shown himself to be”?

I’m guessing this should be chock full of feelings and projections, but go ahead, this should be interesting.

BTW imagine the fun you’d be having if it was Mayfield who came down with mono?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The cops arrested Mayfield in Fayetteville AR before he could get mono

Ok let’s be stupid.

Maybe the cops in Morristown should’ve arrested Darnold before he got it.

22 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Feel free to look up my posts from before you joined JN. How I felt about all of the QBs in the draft is all there for you. I’ll give you a hint: Darnold wasn’t my top choice.

Theres another active thread on the main page where KRL listed his QB rankings. I listed mine, I had Darnold and Baker in the 3rd tier behind elite and FQB - average QBs who have proven they’re not below average, but haven’t proven that they’re above average. 

The only one “choc full of feelings and projections” is the one who finds himself in every single Baker/Darnold thread mistaking Baker’s TD rookie record and OROY for sure-fire stardom while inadvertently dumping on the Jets QB along the way. But the problem with you bringing up Baker’s rookie year ad-nauseam is that it ignores the fact that Baker has also led the league in turnovers since he’s become a starter, and that although the Browns won some games and Baker played his part, he wasn’t the driving force behind the wins that you so badly want him to be.

Regardless of how I might feel about Baker’s douchedom, thems the facts.

Finally, I have no idea why you brought up Josh Allen and what other people have said about him in other threads, so I’ll just leave that there.

The reason I keep bringing up Mayfield’s stats last year is because they were terrific. He had a tremendous year.

I’m doing it in the proper place, a thread started for the sole purpose of bashing Mayfield, something you seem to enjoy doing.

Your rating of QBs before the draft is not exactly something that I consider “must see” so I’ll pass on checking it out. Maybe you should check out mine instead, I seem to be a bit better at it.

I was all in on Mayfield before the draft, and said before last season I had wanted the Jets to get him, but since they couldn’t I’d follow him with the Browns. I also was one of If not the first here to question what everyone was seeing in Darnold last year. More and more people are now doing the same, and as they question him more and more, these threads about other QBs pop up by those who fear Darnold might not be all they thought. As if doing that will make them feel better.

Daniel Jones was another QB I said would be good, and I said it early in his senior season, and after he was drafted, which went over like a lead balloon here. So far, all he’s done from July through today is prove me correct.

Finally,Mayfield is and was the driving force behind the Browns wins. He’s been the face of the franchise since day one. He’s been brash, but he’s been their leader. Yeah he’s lost some games, but he’s the one who’s transforming that team from a doormat to a contender.

Sort of like we hoped Darnold would be doing

14 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

So essentially, you just wanna be right about your predraft Mayfield prediction, the way you’ve already been proven right about Daniel Jones’ career after a whole two games.

Yes, and Sanchez was the reason we went to back to back AFC title games too. Seriously, even Villain is cringing at this. You’ve lost all credibility. 

It’s fun to quote out of context, isn’t it?

and it’s then it’s even more fun to draw your conclusions from those “quotes”.

21 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

The Seattle game was pretty good

So was Colts-Chiefs

A few things have become really obvious after reading this thread.

There are a LOT of people here who are really worried about Sam Darnold, and it kills them that Mayfield had some success and out played him last season. They're desperate to see their guy get on the field and show he can be the FQB this team desperately needs. They're pissed that Sam turned into the Kissing Bandit and ruined the '19 season for the Jets. They're upset that other guys like Jackson and Allen are playing and showing the improvement they hoped Sam would have.

It wasn't supposed to be this way was it? Jackson and Allen were supposed to be "injuries waiting to happen" yet Darnold is the one who can't get on the field. Mayfield was short and a punk. He'd crash and burn. Yet he's a star, and Madison Avenue loves him. Thankfully for them, he's had his struggles in a couple of games this year, so they're taking whatever joy they can from that. Mayfield struggling against the 49ers has been the high point of their year.

Cheer up though fellas. Sam is back this week, and we can finally get to see HIM actually play football. Imagine that.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

NFL vets fed up with Baker?😳According to B/R Gridiron’s Mike Freeman, a lot of players in the league think Baker is too cockyand acts like a better player than he is.

One defensive player with a ring said “He acts like he’s won 10 Super Bowls. He hasn’t won any.”

That's so cool for Mayfield and his management team that this writer got an anonymous player to give him a quote like that, isn't it? It keeps his name in the spotlight which is what they need to keep growing is brand. Madison Avenue already loves him, but stories like this help do their work for them.

I said last year Baker had a Namath-like quality about him, but even I'm surprised how quickly a kid who played at Oklahoma and was drafted by Cleveland could become such a mega star so quickly. It's amazing, but after only playing, what? 17 games? He's the NFL equivalent of Lebron James to the NBA. He's all people want to talk about. Fans, other players, social media... Hell, even the message boards of other teams are filled with threads about him.

Good for him. He just has to continue to work hard and hopefully get better as the season goes on. He needs to keep working though, nobody cares anymore that he set a rookie TD record, or won the OROY except those companies lining up to make him the face of their national campaigns. Mayfield may have won the off field battle, but the NFL needs this guy to win it on the field also. Brady is getting old, the end is near. The Mayfield's and Mahomes' are the future. The league needs them.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Dude is the Howard Stern of the league. He's getting mega coverage. 

Richard Sherman's "Fake News" dominated Monday's cycle, and many football forums, just because it involved Baker Mayfield. 

You can most definitely monetize that. Folks dont even realize that their hate is being used for a benefit. 

You can see it when you're watching any NFL game. How much time goes by before you see a commercial with Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and now Mayfield and Mahomes? The torch is always passed to someone new after a period of time, and it's clear who it's being passed to now.

Some guys just have star quality, most don't. The ones that do, everything revolves around them. Other players, be they possible up and comers like Bosa, or fading stars like Richard Sherman get 5 minutes in the spotlight just by an association with him. 

Mayfield is becoming what every athlete dreams of being. A break out star. Companies who have no interest in football are not only becoming aware of his name, they're lining up to get a seat at his table. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

What's bigger than a break out star? A guy everyone is waiting and hoping to fail. 

They'll pay more attention to him than folks who actually like him. 

So what you're saying here is, people tend to fixate on those they consider "Villains"?  😉

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Indeed. And when they're locked in, what they never figure out is that you own their mind for as long as you'd like. 

Mayfield could take a piss in the woods and haters would find a way to associate it with a disorderly conduct charge and running from the police of 2 years ago. 

Speaking of 2 years ago, you see how bad Mayfield mindf_cked Nick Bosa?

All that mocking Bosa did only showed how Mayfield completely owned the minds of that entire Ohio St. nation in College for years. Bosa thought about that day for 2 years...and i'll give him credit, he got his day. But Mayfield probably forgot about that 49'ers game by Monday, which completely deflates all that effort and thought Bosa put in. You can almost tell that Bosa was looking in the mirror practicing for the day he can do that flag pose after a sack. 

Talk about owning the minds of your opponent. Beautiful troll job by Mayfield. Though I will say, if he's going to stay alive he'll need a better group of Tackles. They are doing him NO favors! 

I'm sure the people mentioning us in a thread like this one don't realize it, but its so sad and obvious when they feel the need to tag either one of us, all they're really telling us is that we've been in their head for months. Just like Bosa and Mayfield. 

The funny thing is, it has nothing to do with us. It's about their needing Mayfield to fail to make them feel better about another QB's struggles. It's usually them that start these Baker threads, and they're the ones who bump them when he loses or plays badly. When have you ever bumped it when he's won, or played well? I know I never have.

Yet we're the trolls.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is one of the most "Woe is me" posts ever written.  You post constantly all offseason and the first quarter of the season about Mayfield > Darnold and everyone else is the troll for calling you out when Baker looks like garbage.  

Get over yourself.  

I think what I actually said was Mayfield had a better rookie year then Darnold, which he did.

But do I think he's still better then Darnold? That's easy. Of course he is. Nothing has changed, and won't until Sam gets on the field.

BTW I've always replied to you in a respectful way, and you've always done the same to me, even when we don't agree on a topic. We've also had a lot of laughs together talking about other things. Yet whenever its about Mayfield your posts to me have a really nasty tone to them. Why is that? Does my having a different take on him or Darnold really bother you that much?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It bothers me that you talk about Baker Mayfield in nearly every thread then whine when people complain about your posting.  We get it, dude.  Find some new topics to discuss.  Sam is back this week.  

This is a thread about Baker, and you're saying it bothers you that I'm talking about him here. That's like me saying it bothers me that you're talking about Macc in a Macc thread.

I think we talked about this the other day. How many different threads have you brought Macc into?

How many threads has T0m brought Jamal into? I could go on, but do you see what I'm saying?

You don't want to be the guy who gets pissy at someone for doing something you do yourself, do you?

10 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're killing me smalls. 🤣

You should be watching our guys beat NC St, not worrying about this crap, no? :cheergal:

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm not worrying about this stuff. We good, 14. Let's go Orange! 

I know we're good, buddy. Always.

GO ORANGE!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And yet you whine about people tagging you after another terrible game from Baker?  You're still gushing about the dude and comparing him to Pat Mahomes.

I'm discussing the topic (Mayfield) with Villain. You're the one who jumped in and started whining that it bothered you.

If you took the time to comprehend what you were reading, I said they (Mahomes and Mayfield) were comparable MARKETING wise, and they are. Watch any commercials lately? Madison Avenue loves them.

7 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Is 14 in Green and Villain the foe the same person or are they butt buddies? I'm putting both on ignore.

Ignore is for pu$$ies, but whatever. I never even noticed you were here anyway. Take care stick! :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You called the people who tagged you "trolls", dude.  If you want to have an uninterrupted private chat with Villain use the PM option.  

Or I could do it in the thread where people are trolling me or villain.

Funny how you're so quick to call me a troll, but get upset when I use the term.

BTW this was fun, but I'm done. Gonna go watch the 'Cuse. Have a nice night.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You're not a troll.  More of an annoyance. 

Right back at ya.

I'll take that though, cause I was starting to worry this was all about you and your feelings. You just can't seem to let them go, or realize I don't really care either way.

22 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

RG3 and VY, also of the Big 12, had tough sophomore slumps too after great rookie years where they became the face of the nfl

When you're done talking about Mayfield being a bust because of Vince Young and RGIII, are you going to start sayingthe same about Darnold because other USC QBs haven't been good?

It's the same argument, no?

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Sounds like Darnold is renting space in your head.

Yeah he probably is, LOL along with the rest of the Jets.

It's crazy how excited I got when I saw the Cowboys-Jets would be televised down here where I live and that Darnold will be back playing. 

Let me start by saying Darnold looked terrific yesterday. I know you guys don't want to hear it, but I've been agreeing with @SAR I the last two weeks that if Sam came back, the Jets are going on a playoff run. 9-7 is a strong possibility, 8-8 seems more likely to me though.

Ok, now that that's out of the way, Mayfield and Darnold had about the same game yesterday. Against a better team, Mayfield had just as good a first half as Darnold did. He led the Browns to 3 scores the first 3 times they had the ball.

Like Darnold he had a really good drive in the 4th quarter. Mayfield's gave the Browns the lead, Darnold's extended the Jets lead to 8. Both teams defenses were reeling late. The Browns allowed Wilson to drive downfield and get the win, the Jets did the same, but came up big on the 2 point conversion to get the win.

That said, Mayfield and the Browns have been struggling this year, no doubt. I said during the offseason I'd have kept GW as the HC, but I'll always give Dorsey the benefit of the doubt. It doesn't look good right now for Kitchens, nobody cares that he's a rookie HC, he needs to get this team rolling. I'm sticking with him and Baker and I'm still of the opinion they'll end up with 9 or 10 wins.

Now comes the fun part, throwing some red meat to the lions, LOL. After yesterday, here's how I'm ranking the '18 QB class so far:

1. Lamar Jackson. He's everything the JN geniuses said he wasn't. Talented, exciting, and he's winning. The kid is a highlight reel who's taken a big step forward this year.

2. Josh Allen. Tough, great arm, turns the ball over more then you want, but he's clearly trending up. His 4th Quarter comebacks show he has the clutch gene. He went to the right team, in the right city. If he keeps working, and improving, watch out for the Bills.

3. Mayfield. I'm being hard on him here, but he deserves it. He's so good I don't grade him with the curve I do the others. He has to step up and overcome his team's shortcomings, and he has to take better care of the ball. That said, his body of work so far, and Darnold's inability to stay on the field keeps him comfortably ahead of Sam at this point.

4. Darnold. Like I said, terrific game yesterday. He's finally back in the conversation. Sam has as much talent as any of these guys, he's just got to stay on the field, and keep getting better. It's all right there for him. He has the chance to be a star if he takes advantage. It's probably too late to save the season, but if he plays well the Jets still have a chance for 8 or 9 wins with the cup cake schedule they have after the Patriots.

5. Rosen. The poor guy.... :rolleyes: 

• Thumb Down 4

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  Lamar Jackson

2.  Sam Darnold

3.  Baker Mayfield

4.  Josh Rosen

5.  Josh Allen

^^^ The correct answer on where these QB's rank moving forward (not power rankings).  You're welcome.  

LOL.

Josh Allen at 5, says everything that needs to be said about your credibility in this discussion.

20 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

1572614283_goon.PNG.3640b6ec31aa948b77f90b7f3607a4ed.PNG

I don't see what the big deal is here. Look at their 1st half stats. Very similar.

I gave Darnold plenty of credit, he was terrific yesterday, and I said Mayfield struggled the last two weeks...

18 minutes ago, slats said:

This is ridiculous. The guy still has worse numbers than Darnold had as a rookie. Still inaccurate, still more ints than TDs. Dude's a poor man's Can Newton. Sam is still an incomplete, with just two games this year, one of which where he was dealing mono, but his passer rating right now is 22 points higher than Allen's. 

I'm giving Allen a lot of credit for his play this year... I love a QB who ups his game in the 4th quarter, and one who wins. Granted, he isn't the one man show Jackson has been, but he's had a very good year so far and is trending upwards. It's hard to ask for more from a second year guy.

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Allen is like Mark Sanchez.  He takes away from what Buffalo can do rather than adds to it.  Thus I have him below Josh Rosen, since he's been stuck with 2 horrible teams to start his career.  It's a "devil you don't know" vs. a "devil you know".

I don't need "credibility" to make this point.  I have history on my side.  No QB with a statistical profile in college like Allen had has EVER had success in the pros.  And to his point, he's looked as bad as advertised.  He's a running back who sometimes completes passes.  

Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, even if it's as poor as this one is.

So at least you have that.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wow, just wow.  In just 2/5 games this year, the Bills offense has put up 20+ points.  And those were against really bad defenses (Giants, Bengals).  Think that's sustainable in the modern NFL?  It's easy to "up your game" in the 4th quarter when your defense gives you the ball back time and again.  The arguments you're making for Allen are the exact same ones people were making for Mark Sanchez.  

Your entire argument for Allen is based on rhetoric rather than things that actually matter when it comes to your QB.  Can he throw out of the pocket?  No.  Is a pure running QB sustainable in today's  NFL?  Nope.  Is a 56.1 career completion % with 15 TD/19 INT (5/7 this season) acceptable?  Not at all.  

You're just flailing around here, LOL. Pure emotional speculation. Yesterday was the best game I've ever seen Darnold play, and the Jets scored 24 points, LOL.

You have Rosen ahead of Allen, which as I said, destroys all your credibility. Last season and this offseason when I said Jackson was going to have a chance to be a really good QB, you laughed and said he was an injury waiting to happen. Now you have him first, LOL.

Darnold ahead of Mayfield is based on what exactly? Certainly not last year, that wasn't even close. Is it on this year? Darnold has played two games, one not good (insert mono explanation here), and one very good. So if you're moving him up ahead of Mayfield and Allen based on one game, I think I'm done here.

I'm done, 80. I can't argue with your emotions, or your speculations. They're yours to keep, hold on to them..

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Of course you're correct, but its not exactly a profound point.  The curious thing is the obsession coming from the Baker defenders.  After all, we never had a chance to draft Mayfield in the first place.  

And yet it's the Mayfield haters who show those insecurities by starting these threads.

14 minutes ago, slats said:

Allen has played one good team this year and looked terrible in that game. He's 29th in passer rating in the NFL this year, ahead of Daniel Jones (another guy you like, right?), Cam Newton, Baker Mayfield, and Josh Rosen. He's slightly improved over a rough rookie season, but not by much. He's been less effective as a runner this year, too, which is something to watch going forward. Teams definitely want to corral him and make him throw, and they want to do that for a very good reason. 

How does this using the QB ranking thing work exactly? People got upset with me for bringing up Darnold's '18 ranking in discussions last offseason. With others, like Allen and Jones it's a valid thing though?

I'm not knocking Darnold, I'm rooting for him to do well. I'd love to see him reel of 8 or nine wins this year. I just don't see how doing that and acknowledging that Mayfield, Allen and Jones, hell even a Kyler Murray or Luke Jackson are showing a lot of good things also bothers so many people. 

12 minutes ago, slats said:

Have to wonder where those two guys would rank if the Bills drafted Rosen and the Cards drafted Allen. Rosen left one worst team in the league for another. The Bills have a solid team around Allen, and they're invested in him (no one's invested in Rosen, who'll almost certainly be on his third team in three years next season). 

Jackson has been great, but he also went to the best team, with the best coaching, and that stability shines thru. I think he'd look a lot different on the Jets/Cards/fish. 

For the record, I wouldn't rate Darnold yet. He's missed more games than he's played this season. I think it's fair to give him an incomplete. 

That said, from the last month of last season thru yesterday, Darnold has played much better football than Baker Mayfield with a much worse team around him. I think Freddie Kitchens is probably one & done as a head coach (if he makes it that far), and back to coaching RBs in 2020. He's been terrible. Mayfield could still easily bounce back when the Browns improve the coaching staff. 

Good stuff.

I wonder the same about guys like Rosen and Allen. That's why I mentioned in the post where I ranked these guys today that I thought Allen was on the perfect team, and the right city. Rosen, has been dealt the worst hand imaginable for a young QB.

As for your second reply, I agree with the Darnold incomplete grade, I alluded to that when I gave him credit for a terrific game yesterday, and then said it's good to see him in the discussion again.

I'm going to throw one more thing in here. I know it's childish, but I can't resist. I have to go run some errands. Before I do though, I just want to tell @DRJETS to keep bringing the stupid. He's turning it into an art form.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

I have noticed, that you watch Football games and come away with much different conclusions, like, we're watching different games type of conclusions. 

I dont think my head stopped shaking back and forth sideways through this entire post.  

Hmmm, I'm at a loss here, and now I'm shaking MY head.... Did I pump up Darnold's performance too much? I thought my post was incredibly astute actually. I also thought it was fair, balanced and insightful. It just goes to show, you can't please everybody.  😥

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company