Philc1

Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

10 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I am sure Baker will have many good games in his future but I saw on NFL Network that he is statistically the worst starting QB in the NFL (I dont think they include Falk). Pretty shocking drop off.

I'm so happy that we dodged this bullet. If the draft fell the way it should have we would have Faker full of crap Baker instead of Sam. It's funny that his supporters somehow try to tie Bakers dismal performance - on a talent loaded team - to doubts about Sam, who was the highest rated QB the final four games last season playing on a team built by Idzak and Macc.

Is 14 in Green and Villain the foe the same person or are they butt buddies? I'm putting both on ignore.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Ignore is for pu$$ies, but whatever. I never even noticed you were here anyway. Take care stick! :thumbup:

Eat crap - troll. Haker sucks dick and Sam will be far superior to Faker in the seasons to come.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:36 PM, Philc1 said:

Not to mention Sam is way younger than Cousins.  It took years for Cousins to develop into an ok not great qb

Cousins is a OK QB who just happens to choke in big games, when it matters the most.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company