Philc1

Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

He wanted Russell Wilson but Woody Johnson wanted his hero Tim Tebow and Tanny drafted Stephen Hill over Wilson in round 2 instead

Great being a jets fan

Is that a fact?  THAT pisses me off.  I swore Wilson would be great..  how do we know Fat Rex wanted Wilson?

5 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Could always just fact check it with mike on Twitter

Not sure who Mike is,  but OK  :)

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Post an article about Rex wanting Tebow

Tebow was 100% Woody’s meddle

I also believe Rex wanted Tebow.  He would see Tebow as his ground and pound QB.   Tebow beat us in 2012, Miami end of year and we somehow end up with Tebow and Sporano. REX is an emotional animal.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

You have zero proof Rex wanted Tebow

the word Believe was used..... not proof.  Relax.

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Of course

Baker Mayfield is a douchebag, playing like a Bottom 5 QB in the league, and I enjoy poking fun at him. Many of us do.

You just can’t stand the fact that many people dislike him, you’ve hung your hat on him being an amazing QB, and now he’s playing like poop on a stick.

Mayfield reminds me of Sanchez. Does amazing things that make you think he has it. Then, over time, you realize he is not in the same league as REAL QBs.  makes bonehead plays and behaves in a manner that REAL QBs don’t when not on the field. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It doesnt irritate me, Example. Southpark just made this comment below. 

I said nothing to him. That's his opinion. 

What you guys did however is attached me to your comments, just like you literally did with your Freddie Kitchens comment.  Would you like me to show you again given your selective amnesia? 

I wasn’t talking to you per se.... perhaps I used your quote but yes, just my opinion.  please don’t think I was  addressing you personally, I wasn’t.  Merry Xmas. 

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company