Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

Philc1

12 minutes ago, jgb said:

Guess I don’t understand the literal definition of sophomore slump then!

But seriously, we will see. You have your very biased opinion and I have mine. It’s too early to tell.

RG3 and VY, also of the Big 12, had tough sophomore slumps too after great rookie years where they became the face of the nfl

22 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

RG3 and VY, also of the Big 12, had tough sophomore slumps too after great rookie years where they became the face of the nfl

When you're done talking about Mayfield being a bust because of Vince Young and RGIII, are you going to start sayingthe same about Darnold because other USC QBs haven't been good?

It's the same argument, no?

46 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

When you're done talking about Mayfield being a bust because of Vince Young and RGIII, are you going to start sayingthe same about Darnold because other USC QBs haven't been good?

Sounds like Darnold is renting space in your head.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Sounds like Darnold is renting space in your head.

Yeah he probably is, LOL along with the rest of the Jets.

It's crazy how excited I got when I saw the Cowboys-Jets would be televised down here where I live and that Darnold will be back playing. 

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

And Drew Brees had a sophomore slump with basically identical stats to Baker this year and a worse first year as a starter to boot. We can all come up with examples on both sides of this thing; none of them mean a thing to this QB’s future.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Keep sh*t simple, stay on topic and use facts.  Stop getting your little girl panties in a wad.

Bakery Mayfield is unlikable dick bag who has a false ego to make up for the fact he's an ugly, unathletic, sh*tty QB.

How hard is that? 

You write a relevant post, the folks in agreement with this should remember that they're in agreement and maintain it's relevance. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This has turned into the creepiest thread in the history of the internet.  Holy sh*t.

News flash to all of you continually participating in the thread; you're all a bunch of hyper sensitive overly emotional teenage girls.  Not one side or the other, both sides.  You're all using emotion and feelings and every single time you say you're not but the point the finger or make it personal, guess what?  That officially means you are.

Can we get back on topic please? :-)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

No it’s not.  It’s not the college it’s the conference Big 12 is known for soft defenses

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

And Drew Brees had a sophomore slump with basically identical stats to Baker this year and a worse first year as a starter to boot. We can all come up with examples on both sides of this thing; none of them mean a thing to this QB’s future.

Drew Brees can read defenses Baker is a one read guy

To overcompensate he’s now holding onto the ball way too long trying to go through progressions when he hasn’t properly read the defense.  Baker holds on to the ball too long, takes sacks and his OL gets blamed for it

1 hour ago, JiF said:

This has turned into the creepiest thread in the history of the internet.  Holy sh*t.

News flash to all of you continually participating in the thread; you're all a bunch of hyper sensitive overly emotional teenage girls.  Not one side or the other, both sides.  You're all using emotion and feelings and every single time you say you're not but the point the finger or make it personal, guess what?  That officially means you are.

Totes. 

Epic selfing, butthole 

20191011_124331.jpg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

How did you get this info? I would love to see how the "Baker Big Mouth" poster amount looks like. 

New feature. Click on the post count under the thread title on the forum landing page 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, CTM said:

New feature. Click on the post count under the thread title on the forum landing page 

Im not sure if it's my browser. Im on the main page and all I see under the thread title is the name of the person who created the thread and the date it was created. 

EDIT: Nevermind. It's not under the title on my browser, but on the side. Got it. 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:51 AM, JiF said:

Newsflash: this is the 4th wasted Jets season in a row

We might as well discuss Johnny Manziel 2.0

• Haha 2

On 10/11/2019 at 10:49 AM, 14 in Green said:

Not 1 has ever made the HOF..

On 10/11/2019 at 10:53 AM, JiF said:

Keep sh*t simple, stay on topic and use facts.  Stop getting your little girl panties in a wad.

Bakery Mayfield is unlikable dick bag who has a false ego to make up for the fact he's an ugly, unathletic, sh*tty QB.

How hard is that? 

facts GIF

• Upvote 1