Jump to content
Philc1

Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

Recommended Posts

I imagine Bakery Field cutting off the "handle bar" parts of his mustache looking something like the scene from "Pink Floyd- The Wall" where the main character starts shaving and just doest stop with this face. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

 

Ha!  You have to admit it's just impossible to ignore him in that press conference getup!

He looks like a 1970's flasher about to have his mug shot taken. lol

I'll give him one compliment....he's still dressed better than anything Cam Newton has worn to a press conference. :D 

 

D41D17BD-A436-44E5-A0E4-08B46EFD3243.jpeg.7346f0eb4643e373673d6f38dd5d0328.jpeg

What a meltdown 

 

This clown literally won’t even be in the nfl in 3 years — not even as a backup

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Rex says Mayfield sucks: Jets fans fap.

Rex says Jones is better than Darnold: Jets fans cry.

I hate you all.

He was right about both

 

And I actually still believe in Sam and think hes fixable with a real coaching staff

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For no reason, I find myself every Sunday rooting for Cleveland to loose and hoping for the internal riff between Baker, OBJ and some others.   This is what the Jets have done to me.  Find a team that historically is worse than ours and be happy for their failures.   Misery loves company.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

For no reason, I find myself every Sunday rooting for Cleveland to loose and hoping for the internal riff between Baker, OBJ and some others.   This is what the Jets have done to me.  Find a team that historically is worse than ours and be happy for their failures.   Misery loves company.

That’s what we are reduced to

 

Laughing at the one franchise even dumber than the jests

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, prime21 said:

For no reason, I find myself every Sunday rooting for Cleveland to loose and hoping for the internal riff between Baker, OBJ and some others.   This is what the Jets have done to me.  Find a team that historically is worse than ours and be happy for their failures.   Misery loves company.

Because it's impossible to root for Bakery Field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
He wanted Russell Wilson but Woody Johnson wanted his hero Tim Tebow and Tanny drafted Stephen Hill over Wilson in round 2 instead
 
Great being a jets fan

Youre defending a guy who named a selfish ahole named Santonio Holmes captain.
Rex is a fool.
Case Closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rexorcism said:


Youre defending a guy who named a selfish ahole named Santonio Holmes captain.
Rex is a fool.
Case Closed

Rex was the best head coach we had since Parcells and it’s actually not even close

 

Oh and did I say Baker Mayfield is a bust?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

The Mayfield pick on the right looks like Randy Marsh from Southpark. haha 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIq3VuL9ITLJM0z1_TSnq

Scroll up a few posts in this thread. :D 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great day by Bakery. 

330 yards, 3 TD's, 70% completion rate and the offense put up 41 points against the Fins. 

Great games by both Sam and Mayfield today. I can most definitely live with that on Sundays. 

I even had a Mike Glennon sighting today. This couldnt have been any better!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Great game by Baker today threw a game ending int and got beat by a guy named Duck.

Kid’s gonna be a star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever the Jets lose, this thread re-emerges. 

LOL.  One of the mods needs to close it for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Whenever the Jets lose, this thread re-emerges. 

LOL.  One of the mods needs to close it for good.

Why?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Why?  

LOL.  Because the same drones regurgitate it when Mayfield has a bad day and the opposing clowns puke the thread back to the top when he has a good day.  It goes nowhere, serves no purpose and is a bit moldy.  That siad, I really don't care anyway. So carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 10:32 AM, More Cowbell said:

Not neccesarily.  I haven't  seen all his picks that went off hands but the only time I fault a WR for a pick is if after it hits him in the hands, he pops the ball into the air. If the ball grazes off the WR's hands, it's  possibly still a catchable ball if the player makes an outstanding effort, but probably is not placed as well as it could have been. If all of the passes were batted into the air, I then totally agree

Since the day BM has started he’s led the league in INTs. 
No excuses.  He threw them.  No other QBs INTs are charted with *s

Hes been less than good, less than accurate 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  Because the same drones regurgitate it when Mayfield has a bad day and the opposing clowns puke the thread back to the top when he has a good day.  It goes nowhere, serves no purpose and is a bit moldy.  That siad, I really don't care anyway. So carry on.

Baker Mayfield is not good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet Nut said:

Since the day BM has started he’s led the league in INTs. 
No excuses.  He threw them.  No other QBs INTs are charted with *s

Haha “BM” I like that

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  Because the same drones regurgitate it when Mayfield has a bad day and the opposing clowns puke the thread back to the top when he has a good day.  It goes nowhere, serves no purpose and is a bit moldy.  That siad, I really don't care anyway. So carry on.

True. The other threads are life changing, earth shattering, threads of meaningful delight. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will see next week what happens when Baker Mayfield has to face Geno Atkins, Sam Hubbard, Carlos Dunlap, and the rest of the Cincinnati defense. Personally I hope those guys grind Mayfield into a brown and orange pulp.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baker and Sam have been left in the dust by Jackson and Allen.

If it makes @Jet Nut and @Philc1 feel better to rag on Mayfield the same day Darnold put 6 points up on the board and lost to the 0-11 Bengals, God bless them. 

The thread is yours, gentlemen.

 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Baker and Sam have been left in the dust by Jackson and Allen.

If it makes @Jet Nut and @Philc1 feel better to rag on Mayfield the same day Darnold put 6 points up on the board and lost to the 0-11 Bengals, God bless them. 

The thread is yours, gentlemen.

 

Not by Allen, I watch him plenty of times.  He's on a better team, surrounded by better players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

the same day Darnold put 6 points up on the board

Darnold put 0 points on the board the kicker Sam Ficken put the 6 points on the board. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Not by Allen, I watch him plenty of times.  He's on a better team, surrounded by better players.

I don’t know about that, my friend. He’s played very well the last two months, the kid seems to have “it”, whatever that is, lol.

I don’t remember the numbers, but did you see the graphic they showed in the Dallas game Thursday with his numbers during this stretch as opposed to the first 3 or 4 games this year? They were eye popping.

I had my doubts about him last year, but I’m impressed with what he’s been doing this season. I have to give him his due, it looks like Buffalo has their guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I don’t know about that, my friend. He’s played very well the last two months, the kid seems to have “it”, whatever that is, lol.

I don’t remember the numbers, but did you see the graphic they showed in the Dallas game Thursday with his numbers during this stretch as opposed to the first 3 or 4 games this year? They were eye popping.

I had my doubts about him last year, but I’m impressed with what he’s been doing this season. I have to give him his due, it looks like Buffalo has their guy.

I was one of the few who liked him and wasn't all that scared of having him be the QB we were "stuck" with if that's how it played out.

Just think a lot of the success is because he's playing with a lot more talent around him.  If he played behind the joke of a OL we put in front of SD I think mew may be looking at things differently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...