Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

Philc1

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Ha!  You have to admit it's just impossible to ignore him in that press conference getup!

He looks like a 1970's flasher about to have his mug shot taken. lol

I'll give him one compliment....he's still dressed better than anything Cam Newton has worn to a press conference. :D 

D41D17BD-A436-44E5-A0E4-08B46EFD3243.jpeg.7346f0eb4643e373673d6f38dd5d0328.jpeg

What a meltdown 

This clown literally won’t even be in the nfl in 3 years — not even as a backup

7 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Rex says Mayfield sucks: Jets fans fap.

Rex says Jones is better than Darnold: Jets fans cry.

I hate you all.

He was right about both

And I actually still believe in Sam and think hes fixable with a real coaching staff

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

For no reason, I find myself every Sunday rooting for Cleveland to loose and hoping for the internal riff between Baker, OBJ and some others.   This is what the Jets have done to me.  Find a team that historically is worse than ours and be happy for their failures.   Misery loves company.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

For no reason, I find myself every Sunday rooting for Cleveland to loose and hoping for the internal riff between Baker, OBJ and some others.   This is what the Jets have done to me.  Find a team that historically is worse than ours and be happy for their failures.   Misery loves company.

That’s what we are reduced to

Laughing at the one franchise even dumber than the jests

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Because it's impossible to root for Bakery Field. 

9 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

Youre defending a guy who named a selfish ahole named Santonio Holmes captain.
Rex is a fool.
Case Closed

Rex was the best head coach we had since Parcells and it’s actually not even close

Oh and did I say Baker Mayfield is a bust?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Why?  

LOL.  Because the same drones regurgitate it when Mayfield has a bad day and the opposing clowns puke the thread back to the top when he has a good day.  It goes nowhere, serves no purpose and is a bit moldy.  That siad, I really don't care anyway. So carry on.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:32 AM, More Cowbell said:

Not neccesarily.  I haven't  seen all his picks that went off hands but the only time I fault a WR for a pick is if after it hits him in the hands, he pops the ball into the air. If the ball grazes off the WR's hands, it's  possibly still a catchable ball if the player makes an outstanding effort, but probably is not placed as well as it could have been. If all of the passes were batted into the air, I then totally agree

Since the day BM has started he’s led the league in INTs. 
No excuses.  He threw them.  No other QBs INTs are charted with *s

Hes been less than good, less than accurate 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

LOL.  Because the same drones regurgitate it when Mayfield has a bad day and the opposing clowns puke the thread back to the top when he has a good day.  It goes nowhere, serves no purpose and is a bit moldy.  That siad, I really don't care anyway. So carry on.

Baker Mayfield is not good

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

True. The other threads are life changing, earth shattering, threads of meaningful delight. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Baker and Sam have been left in the dust by Jackson and Allen.

If it makes @Jet Nut and @Philc1 feel better to rag on Mayfield the same day Darnold put 6 points up on the board and lost to the 0-11 Bengals, God bless them. 

The thread is yours, gentlemen.

Not by Allen, I watch him plenty of times.  He's on a better team, surrounded by better players.

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Not by Allen, I watch him plenty of times.  He's on a better team, surrounded by better players.

I don’t know about that, my friend. He’s played very well the last two months, the kid seems to have “it”, whatever that is, lol.

I don’t remember the numbers, but did you see the graphic they showed in the Dallas game Thursday with his numbers during this stretch as opposed to the first 3 or 4 games this year? They were eye popping.

I had my doubts about him last year, but I’m impressed with what he’s been doing this season. I have to give him his due, it looks like Buffalo has their guy.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I don’t know about that, my friend. He’s played very well the last two months, the kid seems to have “it”, whatever that is, lol.

I don’t remember the numbers, but did you see the graphic they showed in the Dallas game Thursday with his numbers during this stretch as opposed to the first 3 or 4 games this year? They were eye popping.

I had my doubts about him last year, but I’m impressed with what he’s been doing this season. I have to give him his due, it looks like Buffalo has their guy.

I was one of the few who liked him and wasn't all that scared of having him be the QB we were "stuck" with if that's how it played out.

Just think a lot of the success is because he's playing with a lot more talent around him.  If he played behind the joke of a OL we put in front of SD I think mew may be looking at things differently