Jump to content
Philc1

Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

bake was dece last year. this year not so much. despite chubb.

got no dog in this. wasnt all that impressed with sam bake josh.

All facts. 

 

Nothing wrong with this, at all. 

 

I can say this dozens of times, AND quote myself. But still folks who only started tagging me since last week will swear that all im doing is defending. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

All caps doesnt change that you didnt even have an opinion on Lamar. "Neutral" and "gamble" were your own words. 

No one is defending anyone, the last I checked, you tagged me to get my attention. 

 

See, that's what haters do. They seek your attention, then claim victim. 

 

 

What are you trying to get at? This changes nothing about Baker. I’m done responding to you because you’re clearly delusional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

What are you trying to get at? This changes nothing about Baker. I’m done responding to you because you’re clearly delusional. 

You said 4 post ago to "move along". 

 

Why you still here? 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I think the kid has talent as we saw last year but he had been disappointing.  It’s not all on him obviously but he shoulders blame too

Sure he has talent 

But I’ve said since before the ‘18 draft that he’s an arrogant douchebag and that I wouldn’t draft a 6’0 QB with both on and off the field concerns that high.

A bunch of people, including Villain, fell in love with him because of the whole “underdog”, “chip on his shoulder” persona. But that sh*t flies completely out the window when you’re a Heisman winner and the #1 pick in the draft.

Now, he just is what he is...a goofy douche who looks mostly horrid despite being surrounded by two pro-bowl receivers and a Top 5 RB.

Kitchens is undoubtedly a sh*tty HC, but Villain and plenty in the media loved the Browns promoting him to the position at the time.

I used to have sympathy for the Browns, then their fanbase turned into the most arrogant pricks this side of New England after a little bit of success last year. A year in which they still finished below .500 and 3rd in the division.

Now I immensely enjoy watching the fanbase and Baker squirm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Sure he has talent 

But I’ve said since before the ‘18 draft that he’s an arrogant douchebag and that I wouldn’t draft a 6’0 QB with both on and off the field concerns that high.

A bunch of people, including Villain, fell in love with him because of the whole “underdog”, “chip on his shoulder” persona. But that sh*t flies completely out the window when you’re a Heisman winner and the #1 pick in the draft.

Now, he just is what he is...a goofy douche who looks mostly horrid despite being surrounded by two pro-bowl receivers and a Top 5 RB.

Kitchens is undoubtedly a sh*tty HC, but Villain and plenty in the media loved the Browns promoting him to the position at the time.

I used to have sympathy for the Browns, then their fanbase turned into the most arrogant pricks this side of New England after a little bit of success last year. A year in which they still finished below .500 and 3rd in the division.

Now I immensely enjoy watching the fanbase and Baker squirm.

Okay, so what.   Unlike the media who can pretend like they didnt promote and love it, I criticized the move the moment I seen that the position was too much for him, yet never acted like I didnt support the hire. 

What's hilarious here though, I said in 2016 to fire Macc, I said this past offseason that hiring Gase was a stupid move which was equivalent to when the Bills hired Rex. 


Why dont I see you mentioning that anywhere on this forum? 

 

Selective amnesia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Okay, so what.   Unlike the media who can pretend like they didnt promote and love it, I criticized the move the moment I seen that the position was too much for him, yet never acted like I didnt support the hire. 

What's hilarious here though, I said in 2016 to fire Macc, I said this past offseason that hiring Gase was a stupid move which was equivalent to when the Bills hired Rex. 


Why dont I see you mentioning that anywhere on this forum? 

 

Selective amnesia. 

You take this stuff very, very seriously lol.

Myself and plenty of others don’t like Baker, think he’s a dickhead, and derive a little entertainment by poking fun at him.

Why does this irritate you so much?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Untouchable said:

You take this stuff very, very seriously lol.

Myself and plenty of others don’t like Baker, think he’s a dickhead, and derive a little entertainment by poking fun at him.

Why does this irritate you so much?

I certainly don’t feel bad for Baker that’s for sure mainly because his personality.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

You take this stuff very, very seriously lol.

Myself and plenty of others don’t like Baker, think he’s a dickhead, and derive a little entertainment by poking fun at him.

Why does this irritate you so much?

It doesnt irritate me, Example. Southpark just made this comment below. 

30 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Mayfield reminds me of Sanchez. Does amazing things that make you think he has it. Then, over time, you realize he is not in the same league as REAL QBs.  makes bonehead plays and behaves in a manner that REAL QBs don’t when not on the field. 

I said nothing to him. That's his opinion. 

 

What you guys did however is attached me to your comments, just like you literally did with your Freddie Kitchens comment.  Would you like me to show you again given your selective amnesia? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jets723 said:

I certainly don’t feel bad for Baker that’s for sure mainly because his personality.  

He’s a goof

I realize that some people like him planting flags on the field, grabbing his dick and talking smack to the opposing team, wearing the karate kid bandanas, etc.

I personally think it makes you look like a complete clown, especially when you can’t back it up on the field. And this season he surely hasn’t.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

LOL

I like Villain, but it’s funny how he pretends not to care but then is attracted like flies to sh*t whenever this thread is bumped.

 

38 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Of course

Baker Mayfield is a douchebag, playing like a Bottom 5 QB in the league, and I enjoy poking fun at him. Many of us do.

You just can’t stand the fact that many people dislike him, you’ve hung your hat on him being an amazing QB, and now he’s playing like poop on a stick.

 

22 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Sure he has talent 

But I’ve said since before the ‘18 draft that he’s an arrogant douchebag and that I wouldn’t draft a 6’0 QB with both on and off the field concerns that high.

A bunch of people, including Villain, fell in love with him because of the whole “underdog”, “chip on his shoulder” persona. But that sh*t flies completely out the window when you’re a Heisman winner and the #1 pick in the draft.

Now, he just is what he is...a goofy douche who looks mostly horrid despite being surrounded by two pro-bowl receivers and a Top 5 RB.

Kitchens is undoubtedly a sh*tty HC, but Villain and plenty in the media loved the Browns promoting him to the position at the time.

I used to have sympathy for the Browns, then their fanbase turned into the most arrogant pricks this side of New England after a little bit of success last year. A year in which they still finished below .500 and 3rd in the division.

Now I immensely enjoy watching the fanbase and Baker squirm.

Here's a reminder given your selective amnesia. 

 

If you noticed, You are either quoting me or referring to me. 

 

That's not being irritated because you dont like Baker, that's responding back to you. 

 

Folks arent even honest haters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It doesnt irritate me, Example. Southpark just made this comment below. 

I said nothing to him. That's his opinion. 

 

What you guys did however is attached me to your comments, just like you literally did with your Freddie Kitchens comment.  Would you like me to show you again given your selective amnesia? 

 

 

I wasn’t talking to you per se.... perhaps I used your quote but yes, just my opinion.  please don’t think I was  addressing you personally, I wasn’t.  Merry Xmas. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I wasn’t talking to you per se.... perhaps I used your quote but yes, just my opinion.  please don’t think I was  addressing you personally, I wasn’t.  Merry Xmas. 

Not at all. I know you werent. I was just proving to Untouchable that his comment was clearly a lie, and that the folks who I responded to have either tagged me or referred to me in their comments. 

 

I dont celebrate holidays, but enjoys your time with the family. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

 

 

Here's a reminder given your selective amnesia. 

 

If you noticed, You are either quoting me or referring to me. 

 

That's not being irritated because you dont like Baker, that's responding to you. 

 

Folks arent even honest haters. 

Yes, referring to you after Phil bumped the thread again, you swooped in without being tagged or quoted, and have been hanging around in the thread ever since.

And really, who cares? lol

You love Baker and many of us aren’t so fond of him.

Not such a big deal.

We’ll continue poking fun at him and you’ll continue defending him.

Such is life

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Yes, referring to you after Phil bumped the thread again, you swooped in without being tagged or quoted, and have been hanging around in the thread ever since.

 

I hang around this thread every week after a game.  There is literally nothing out of the ordinary. I've been  doing this every week...and I find myself in here by myself when they win. 

Quote

And really, who cares? lol

You love Baker and many of us aren’t so fond of him.

Not such a big deal.

We’ll continue poking fun at him and you’ll continue defending him.

Such is life

That's a good question. You initially made it seem as if I somehow cared more than others. I was just pointing out that I cared when I was tagged or referred to. Those who arent fond of Baker say their peace...and usually when im not associated with their statements I dont say anything, unless I want to speak about what they said. 

 

Furthermore, you also present revisionist history, as you claimed that I popped in without being quoted, yet didnt mention that I do this every week, meanwhile disregarded your own selective amnesia along with the tags by your partner...who stopped tagging but is clearly still here loving posts, showing that he himself cant even listen to his own statement when he says "move along". 

 

So it's indeed a good question to ask. Hey, I quoted you in the Gase thread by the way. Maybe you can provide some praise. You've been rather slow to do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I hang around this thread every week after a game.  There is literally nothing out of the ordinary. I've been  doing this every week...and I find myself in here by myself when they win. 

That's a good question. You initially made it seem as if I somehow cared more than others. I was just pointing out that I cared when I was tagged or referred to. Those who arent fond of Baker say their peace...and usually when im not associated with their statements I dont say anything, unless I want to speak about what they said. 

 

Furthermore, you also present revisionist history, as you claimed that I popped in without being quoted, yet didnt mention that I do this every week, meanwhile disregarded your own selective amnesia along with the tags by your partner...who stopped tagging but is clearly still here loving posts, showing that he himself cant even listen to his own statement when he says "move along". 

 

So it's indeed a good question to ask. Hey, I quoted you in the Gase thread by the way. Maybe you can provide some praise. You've been rather slow to do that. 

Good lord lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things I’ve learned from Villain over the last two weeks: Baker is having a “down” season because the dysfunctional franchise with the worst HC in the league and a terrible GM who has failed to surround Baker with quality teammates. Meanwhile, Lamar Jackson is good because of lots of things that don’t have to do with Lamar Jackson being good.

Things I learned from Villain’s posts 4 months ago: the Freddie Kitchens move was one of his favorite moves of the offseason, and he loved how the GM “was letting his balls hang” because he allowed his QB to have input into hiring the guy who had Baker playing like a playoff QB to close out last season.

Things which are actually true: LJax is the truth and is 1/2 the reason that neither Baker nor the Browns are Kings of the North. The other 1/2 of the reason is because Baker is playing like the 32nd ranked QB in the league despite playing on an immensely talented team and getting his pick of HC.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Things I’ve learned from Villain over the last two weeks: Baker is having a “down” season because the dysfunctional franchise with the worst HC in the league and a terrible GM who has failed to surround Baker with quality teammates. Meanwhile, Lamar Jackson is good because of lots of things that don’t have to do with Lamar Jackson being good.

Things I learned from Villain’s posts 4 months ago: the Freddie Kitchens move was one of his favorite moves of the offseason, and he loved how the GM “was letting his balls hang” because he allowed his QB to have input into hiring the guy who had Baker playing like a playoff QB to close out last season.

Things which are actually true: LJax is the truth and is 1/2 the reason that neither Baker nor the Browns are Kings of the North. The other 1/2 of the reason is because Baker is playing like the 32nd ranked QB in the league despite playing on an immensely talented team and getting his pick of HC.

Immensely? Really?

Compared to who, the Ravens who have 12 pro bowlers this year  in which 9 of them were Ozzie Newsome draft picks?

Immense talent, you say? Lmao. 

 

What I've learned from Greenwich over the same amount of time...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Why?  Because he’ll almost be eligible for Social Security?  Dude is I think already almost 27....Sammy 22.

Baker will get benched permanently as early as next year and his fragile ego can’t handle it

 

Marcus Mariota will hang around as a backup for the next 10 years he doesn’t care as long as he makes another $25-30 mil to hold clipboards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Immensely? Really?

Compared to who, the Ravens who have 12 pro bowlers this year  in which 9 of them were Ozzie Newsome draft picks?

Immense talent, you say? Lmao. 

 

What I've learned from Greenwich over the same amount of time...

 

 

I give you credit Villain.  The rest of the Bakerphiles are on radio silence right now regarding his extreme suckage and you are still here acting like its Fred Kitchens’ fault

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Immensely? Really?

Compared to who, the Ravens who have 12 pro bowlers this year  in which 9 of them were Ozzie Newsome draft picks?

Immense talent, you say? Lmao. 

 

What I've learned from Greenwich over the same amount of time...

 

 

I know you’re blindly biased towards Baker, so I’ll try to keep this post grounded to stats. Yes. Maybe the most talented group of skill positions in the league. 1st round TE who had extremely high grades a few years ago and was starting to show off last season, 9 ProBowls + 2 All-Pros (+ 2017 receptions leader and probably 2019 rushing leader) over 14 years in the league for Baker’s 2 WRs and RB.

All young and dynamic players with immense takent, and a HC who made Baker look like a OROY candidate last season and who has had Baker’s back even with all the dumb sh*t Baker’s ever done. 

Lastly, before you try snaking on the OL, Baker’s played with a solid OL (14th in pass protection, 7th in ALY), except that he leads the league in scrambling from a clean pocket as well as INTs from a clean pocket.

Baker is 25th in both DYAR & DVOA as of 12/17/19 despite all of the above in his favor, but you want to blame everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I know you’re blindly biased towards Baker,.....

Blindly??? 

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

All facts (regarding Baker being bad this season). 

 

Nothing wrong with this, at all. 

 

I can say this dozens of times, AND quote myself. But still folks who only started tagging me since last week will swear that all im doing is defending. 

 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:32 AM, Villain The Foe said:

That was Vegas digging in peoples pockets...let's be real.

7th highest SB odds for a team with a losing record the year prior, dont know the last time they had a winning record or made the playoffs and with an unknown head coach? Because of OBJ who's only been on 1 team with a winning record and made the playoffs once himself, no different with Landry? We both know that this was Vegas playing clean up. So much so that you didnt even believe it, and as a Baker fan, I never even reiterated such odds. I thought they had a legit shot at the playoffs though...dont get me wrong, but 7th odds for the SB? Anyone who considered that deserved to hand over their money.

Everything else you typed was valid though, this SB odds mean nothing but profit for folks who put out the odds and selling it to folks who are emotionally attached to their team. 

I said this before...How about the Browns get a winning record first, win their division first, maybe even earn a playoff birth first. 

That's called "hype" because it was based on nothing substantial. 

Baker's stats are his stats. There's no way around that. What makes it bad is that as a talent, he's better than what he's produced this season. Definite regression there. 

The coaching staff needs to go for sure. 

 

 

On 12/16/2019 at 8:27 PM, Villain The Foe said:
Quote

Which is why it's best for the GM to provide a HC that the team best needs and not a HC that a player prefers. 

That's how you lose your job and squander talent. John Dorsey has put together a nice team, but he dropped the ball at coaching 100%. 

It's an important thing to get right. Even all-time greats can be negatively impacted. I'm loving the return to greatness of Aaron Rodgers.

 

 

On 12/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Or, maybe the GM should have kept the Head Coach in place that was there when Mayfield was playing the way he was and almost won OROTY. 

Giving someone exactly what they wanted doesnt mean that you gave them exactly what they needed. 

 

You can spin it to blame Mayfield for not living up to Vegas odds that you didnt even believe yourself, or for not having as good a season under another HC when the HC that he produced under was let go. This is exactly how not to build a team around a young QB. Jeff Fischer had an absolutely STACKED Rams team, yet couldnt do anything. Getting the right coach changed everything going on with that organization. 

 

 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:25 AM, Villain The Foe said:

Well, I have those places bolded. If you want to explain what I misunderstood in those bolded sentences then go for it. But I think that I comprehend this language well enough to know what "Cant just blame coaching" means, when that's not what I did, or "Baker wanted this head coach" as if the decision was Baker's or the outcome of coaching is somehow Baker's fault. 

Im more than willing to just go with the "Baker Mayfield is having a bad sophomore season", as that's pretty damn accurate. 

The extra curricular isnt necessary. 

What I've learned from you are 3 things. #1. You have selective amnesia. #2. You watch the Kardashians, and are not ashamed. #3. You go missing from convo's when things arent going in your favor. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Blindly??? 

 

 

 

 

What I've learned from you are 3 things. #1. You have selective amnesia. #2. You watch the Kardashians, and are not ashamed. #3. You go missing from convo's when things arent going in your favor. 

 

Lol. I’m so glad you had nothing to say about facts, but thanks for your feelz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Lol. I’m so glad you had nothing to say about facts, but thanks for your feelz.

There was nothing to say about facts that began with lies, which is why you said nothing about being corrected just now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Immensely? Really?

Compared to who, the Ravens who have 12 pro bowlers this year  in which 9 of them were Ozzie Newsome draft picks?

Immense talent, you say? Lmao. 

Let’s try again.

Yes. Maybe the most talented group of skill positions in theleague. 1st round TE who had extremely high grades a few years ago and was starting to show off last season, 9 ProBowls + 2 All-Pros (+ 2017 receptions leader and probably 2019 rushing leader) over 14 years in the league for Baker’s 2 WRs and RB.

All young and dynamic players with immense takent, and a HC who made Baker look like a OROY candidate last season and who has had Baker’s back even with all the dumb sh*t Baker’s ever done. 

Lastly, before you try snaking on the OL, Baker’s played with a solid OL (14th in pass protection, 7th in ALY), except that he leads the league in scrambling from a clean pocket as well as INTs from a clean pocket.

Baker is 25th in both DYAR & DVOA as of 12/17/19 despite all of the above in his favor, but you want to blame everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Let’s try again.

 

Okay, lets do that. This is what you said. 

27 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I know you’re blindly biased towards Baker. 

And I responded by showing how that was a lie based on selective amnesia.

14 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

All facts (regarding Baker having a bad season). 

 

Nothing wrong with this, at all. 

 

I can say this dozens of times, AND quote myself. But still folks who only started tagging me since last week will swear that all im doing is defending. 

 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:32 AM, Villain The Foe said:

That was Vegas digging in peoples pockets...let's be real.

7th highest SB odds for a team with a losing record the year prior, dont know the last time they had a winning record or made the playoffs and with an unknown head coach? Because of OBJ who's only been on 1 team with a winning record and made the playoffs once himself, no different with Landry? We both know that this was Vegas playing clean up. So much so that you didnt even believe it, and as a Baker fan, I never even reiterated such odds. I thought they had a legit shot at the playoffs though...dont get me wrong, but 7th odds for the SB? Anyone who considered that deserved to hand over their money.

Everything else you typed was valid though, this SB odds mean nothing but profit for folks who put out the odds and selling it to folks who are emotionally attached to their team. 

I said this before...How about the Browns get a winning record first, win their division first, maybe even earn a playoff birth first. 

That's called "hype" because it was based on nothing substantial. 

Baker's stats are his stats. There's no way around that. What makes it bad is that as a talent, he's better than what he's produced this season. Definite regression there. 

The coaching staff needs to go for sure. 

 

 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:25 AM, Villain The Foe said:

Well, I have those places bolded. If you want to explain what I misunderstood in those bolded sentences then go for it. But I think that I comprehend this language well enough to know what "Cant just blame coaching" means, when that's not what I did, or "Baker wanted this head coach" as if the decision was Baker's or the outcome of coaching is somehow Baker's fault. 

Im more than willing to just go with the "Baker Mayfield is having a bad sophomore season", as that's pretty damn accurate. 

The extra curricular isnt necessary. 

And the reason why I know that this is selective amnesia is because you're the same person that can accurately quote when I said that "I like that Dorsey is letting his balls hang and swing in the wind" months ago, yet for some reason pretend not to remember these statements made a week or 2 ago.

 

That makes your statement a lie because it's being done on purpose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

There was nothing to say about facts that began with lies, which is why you said nothing about being corrected just now. 

To be fair, I said nothing because I didn’t want to re-read 10,000 hrs of VTF’s feelz all over again.

Actually, that’s a lie. I didn’t read them the first time either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Okay, lets do that. This is what you said. 

And I responded by showing how that was a lie based on selective amnesia.

 

 

And the reason why I know that this is selective amnesia is because you're the same person that can accurately quote when I said that "I like that Dorsey is letting his balls hang and swing in the wind" months, yet for some reason pretend not to remember these statements made a week or 2 ago.

 

That makes your statement a lie because it's being done on purpose. 

I don’t know what’s more fun: watching Baker crash and burn, or watching VTF crash and burn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

To be fair, I said nothing because I didn’t want to re-read 10,000 hrs of VTF’s feelz all over again.

Actually, that’s a lie. I didn’t read them the first time either.

There you go lying again given that you just quoted me from as far as 4 months ago right here at the bottom, yet ironically couldnt read posts that were sent "to you" just this past week showing how your statement wasnt true.

Who's really in their feelings here? 

13 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Things I’ve learned from Villain over the last two weeks: Baker is having a “down” season because the dysfunctional franchise with the worst HC in the league and a terrible GM who has failed to surround Baker with quality teammates. Meanwhile, Lamar Jackson is good because of lots of things that don’t have to do with Lamar Jackson being good.

Things I learned from Villain’s posts 4 months ago: the Freddie Kitchens move was one of his favorite moves of the offseason, and he loved how the GM “was letting his balls hang” because he allowed his QB to have input into hiring the guy who had Baker playing like a playoff QB to close out last season.

Things which are actually true: LJax is the truth and is 1/2 the reason that neither Baker nor the Browns are Kings of the North. The other 1/2 of the reason is because Baker is playing like the 32nd ranked QB in the league despite playing on an immensely talented team and getting his pick of HC.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I don’t know what’s more fun: watching Baker crash and burn, or watching VTF crash and burn.

It's clear that wanting me to "crash and burn" would be much more fun to you.  

 

I've had fans on this page for years, and I appreciate every last one of you guys. 


Here's a fact though, the only way someone can crash and burn is when they dont show when things dont go their way. You and others do that rather often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

It's clear that wanting me to "crash and burn" would be much more fun to you.  

 

I've had fans on this page for years, and I appreciate every last one of you guys. 


Here's a fact though, the only way someone can crash and burn is when they dont show when things dont go their way. You and others do that rather often. 

Yep, deff more fun watching you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...