Rex: Baker Mayfield “overrated as hell”

Philc1

On 12/29/2019 at 5:00 PM, JTJet said:

My personal favorite commercial is him cleaning up the trash in the seats after his friends leave. 

Has to feel pretty similar to the end of his season. Lol.

And might be where he winds up if his downslide from grace continues 

On 12/31/2019 at 12:13 PM, Villain The Foe said:

But Darnold is Better than Baker, right?????

So shouldnt the better QB be raising the level of the players around him????

Your hate never makes sense. But when does hate ever make sense? 

Darnold has the better overall coaching and better defense. The Browns had arguably the worst coaching staff in the league. The jets Defense was top 10...7th to be exact, the Browns was 22nd. The Jets had a slightly better turnover differential. Those WR's you keep talking about, well OBJ was 2nd in the league in Wide Receiver errors, which makes sense as 12 of Baker's 21 INT's hit the hands of his receivers. 

The Browns have a better Oline, only because they have Joel Bitonio. JC Tretter is a an average C, but their other guard spot as well as their tackles are garbage.

Hes better because of his play on the field not the ridiculous idea that because hes better he should be able to make lemonade out of lemons.  No one would have raised the level of his WR group while overcoming the OL play in front of him.  

Darnold on the Browns and they're in the playoffs doing all that was predicted.  Even with his bout of mono

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Sam Darnold just went 7-6 with arguably the worst team in Football.  He improved in every single measurable passing category in a year his offense regressed tremendously.  I know you're wavering on your support for him but that should be very encouraging and the only people who want to poke holes in it are more here to prove an agenda than to give an objective analysis.  That boogie boarding doofus overcame serious adversity this season and ultimately he ended up on the plus side.  Dont let the Mono and the ghosts thingy cloud your judgement, that kooky ginger never got frustrated and answered with a very strong 2nd half of the season. 

It's very obvious who had a better sophomore campaign and it's very obvious who situation was 100x better.  The Mayfield lovers will argue something about Kitchens but just remember, Baker Mayfield is currently running the Cleveland Browns and hand selected Kitchens to be his coach.  Everything that happened in Cleveland can be traced back to one dude and he sucks. 

That’s all true and so I appreciate it but he is still a huge question mark. He overcame diversity when the schedule got easier. He looked rough against top tier defenses. Giving credit were credit is due he did barely beat a very good Steelers defense. Albeit if Ben played that’s another loss with it a doubt. His last game this year he looked worse than he did on his first. He has mono his first Gabe. That’s reason for concern. 

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s all true and so appreciate it but he is still a huge question mark. He overcame diversity when the schedule hit easier. He looked rough against top tier defenses. Giving credit were credit is due he did barely beat a very good Steelers defense. Albeit if Ben played that’s another loss with it a doubt. His last game this year he looked worse than he did on his first. He has mono his first Gabe. That’s reason for concern. 

Agree to disagree, I'm very encouraged with what he did with a practice squad caliber roster. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agree to disagree, I'm very encouraged with what he did with a practice squad caliber roster. 

So how much better you think that roster will be next year? Good enough for Sam to play at a level to elevate it? Or will we be going into year four still waiting for the roster to catch up? I’m a little down on Darnold but it’s more of a function of the team he plays for. I just don’t see how we are competitive with him before his 4th year. I’ve basically written him off as another Jetsy thing in a long line of Jetsy things. More to protect myself because I wanted to draft him so bad I sorta feel responsible. It’s a shame how they manage this kid so far. Shame. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

So how much better you think that roster will be next year? Good enough for Sam to play at a level to elevate it? Or will we be going into year four still waiting for the roster to catch up? I’m a little down on Darnold but it’s more of a function of the team he plays for. I just don’t see how we are competitive with him before his 4th year. I’ve basically written him off as another Jetsy thing in a long line of Jetsy things. More to protect myself because I wanted to draft him so bad I sorta feel responsible. It’s a shame how they manage this kid so far. Shame. 

Well, again, we're seeing things totally different so not sure that anything I say matters but I think Sam did elevate the play of the offense.  11 different players on OL, 10 different combos, no running game, no TE, no #1 WR.  The team was piss poor but he managed to go 7-6 and improve in every single passing category.  What QB led a sh*tty team to a +.500 record as a starter this season?  Answer is nobody.  That by my measure is elevating their play despite the poor offense numbers. 

How much better will the roster be next?  TBD but I hope significant.   Trust me I get where you're coming from but I think it's different this time.  I dont know it is but I think there is some merit to support it will be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, again, we're seeing things totally different so not sure that anything I say matters but I think Sam did elevate the play of the offense.  11 different players on OL, 10 different combos, no running game, no TE, no #1 WR.  The team was piss poor but he managed to go 7-6 and improve in every single passing category.  What QB led a sh*tty team to a +.500 record as a starter this season?  Answer is nobody.  That by my measure is elevating their play despite the poor offense numbers. 

How much better will the roster be next?  TBD but I hope significant.   Trust me I get where you're coming from but I think it's different this time.  I dont know it is but I think there is some merit to support it will be. 

Everything you say matters because I love your soul. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

This is the Statline of a Top 10 Great Elite QB:

26 Starts (6 Missed Games) - 11-15 Record - 512-855 (59.9%) for 5,889 Yards (6.9 YPA, 226.5 YPG), 36 TD, 28 INT, 16 Fumbles, 63 Sacks, 81.1 QBR

This is the Statline of a Total Sucky Bust QB:

29 Starts (0 Missed Games) - 12-17 Record - 627-1,020 (61.5%) for 7,552 Yards (7.4 YPA, 251.7 YPG), 49 TD, 35 INT, 13 Fumbles, 65 Sacks, 85.9 QBR

:-k

• Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Jackson does have a very good team around him tho and arguably the best coach in the nfl

He has the best HC in The NFL, the talent around him isn't overwhelming on offense.  Ingram has been huge but Lamar is driving that bus.  It remains to be seen if this is a blip or if he can sustain succeeding playing this style but he was incredible this year.

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2020 at 9:39 AM, Jet Nut said:

Hes better because of his play on the field not the ridiculous idea that because hes better he should be able to make lemonade out of lemons.  No one would have raised the level of his WR group while overcoming the OL play in front of him.  

Darnold on the Browns and they're in the playoffs doing all that was predicted.  Even with his bout of mono

Thank you!

Hmm how is this even debatebale? :( 

Can anyone imagine the grief Sam Darnold would have gotten if he had both OBJ and Landry, with an adequate OL and then he put up the numbers that Baker did this year?

To say that the two players are even in remotely similar situations is ridiculous!!

I'm not down on Baker ( I wanted him drafted by the Jets) but this defend him at all cost whilst disparaging Darnold is utterly preposterous!!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, JiF said:

When you really think about it; OBJ, Landry, Chubb, Hunt really arent good at Football.

Hot take!!!

You're not even good at this anymore. ?‍♂️

On 12/31/2019 at 7:26 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Im not arguing against this fact outside of 1 incorrect statement (Make sure to watch how I state "facts" here @Jets723).

The Browns DO NOT have 2 probowl receivers. Landry was a Probowl receiver and a receptions leader coming in from Miami when he got to Cleveland. He maintained his status as a probowler, making it every season since 2015. Landry has been a Probowler both seasons and had a better season this year than in his first in Cleveland. 

That's what probowlers and all pro receivers do. 

What about OBJ? OBJ hasnt been to the probowl since 2016. He had an injured 2017 season and coming back from that injury in 2018 produced his lowest numbers across the board for the Giants, and again missed the probowl. 

Come 2019 and OBJ puts up similar numbers this season as he did in 2018, however playing in 4 more games. OBJ is 2nd in the league in receiver errors amongst receivers as well. 

And even with that situation, Baker Mayfield STILL had two receivers over 1,000 yards receiving. Of course Mayfield will look like trash when he's in a poorly designed offense and having to force feed a receiver who whines every play except the plays where he drops passes. 

None of this takes away the fact that Mayfield looked like sh*t this year, however, that's not what's being questioned here. What's being questioned is this nonsense about probowl receivers...in the plural. OBJ hasnt been a probowl level receiver since 2016 and his actions and inconsistency reflected that this year. 

Well, if Kitchens is the worst HC ever, then an excuse is justifiable. That's not dismissed simply because you wont say it. How do I know? I see it everyday with Adam Gase and Sam Darnold, right on this forum. But because Sam is a Jet, folks suddenly understand how that can affect a quarterback. 

Darnold because he's a bottom 10 QB. Funny thing is, if I made a excuse for him such as coaching or talent, you wouldnt claim that "there are no excuses" and be steadfast about Darnold stats being his stats. 

So in reality this isnt about my skepticism about Darnold or Mayfield. This is about stacking the deck as much as folks can in regards to Mayfield, while at the same time making Darnold's situation as sh*tty as one can possibly make it...in order to provide Sam an.....

Excuse. 

Funny how that sh*t works. 

OBJ has shown not to be what he was years ago. No one can argue that because stats dont lie, right? You cant call Mayfield trash because he was around a bunch of probowlers, but the probowlers you're talking about isnt even a probowler. What you're doing is called stacking the deck. 

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Really? That's not what the career numbers say. 

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Sam Darnold just went 7-6 with arguably the worst team in Football.  He improved in every single measurable passing category in a year his offense regressed tremendously.  I know you're wavering on your support for him but that should be very encouraging and the only people who want to poke holes in it are more here to prove an agenda than to give an objective analysis.  That boogie boarding doofus overcame serious adversity this season and ultimately he ended up on the plus side.  Dont let the Mono and the ghosts thingy cloud your judgement, that kooky ginger never got frustrated and answered with a very strong 2nd half of the season. 

It's very obvious who had a better sophomore campaign and it's very obvious who situation was 100x better.  The Mayfield lovers will argue something about Kitchens but just remember, Baker Mayfield is currently running the Cleveland Browns and hand selected Kitchens to be his coach.  Everything that happened in Cleveland can be traced back to one dude and he sucks. 

saban.0.gif.dd425ba79519d3fe772b14d3026974e6.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you!

Hmm how is this even debatebale? :( 

Can anyone imagine the grief Sam Darnold would have gotten if he had both OBJ and Landry, with an adequate OL and then he put up the numbers that Baker did this year?

To say that the two players are even remotely similar is ridiculous!!

I'm not down on Baker ( I wanted him drafted by the Jets) but this defend him at all cost whilst disparaging Darnold is utterly preposterous!!

dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif.34763d0fc6cb7f98df0198ec1ae678f7.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Haha. I called this before the New Year. 

On 12/31/2019 at 7:26 PM, Villain The Foe said:

Im not arguing against this fact outside of 1 incorrect statement (Make sure to watch how I state "facts" here @Jets723).

The Browns DO NOT have 2 probowl receivers. Landry was a Probowl receiver and a receptions leader coming in from Miami when he got to Cleveland. He maintained his status as a probowler, making it every season since 2015. Landry has been a Probowler both seasons and had a better season this year than in his first in Cleveland. 

That's what probowlers and all pro receivers do. 

What about OBJ? OBJ hasnt been to the probowl since 2016. He had an injured 2017 season and coming back from that injury in 2018 produced his lowest numbers across the board for the Giants, and again missed the probowl. 

Come 2019 and OBJ puts up similar numbers this season as he did in 2018, however playing in 4 more games. OBJ is 2nd in the league in receiver errors amongst receivers as well. 

And even with that situation, Baker Mayfield STILL had two receivers over 1,000 yards receiving. Of course Mayfield will look like trash when he's in a poorly designed offense and having to force feed a receiver who whines every play except the plays where he drops passes. 

None of this takes away the fact that Mayfield looked like sh*t this year, however, that's not what's being questioned here. What's being questioned is this nonsense about probowl receivers...in the plural. OBJ hasnt been a probowl level receiver since 2016 and his actions and inconsistency reflected that this year. 

Well, if Kitchens is the worst HC ever, then an excuse is justifiable. That's not dismissed simply because you wont say it. How do I know? I see it everyday with Adam Gase and Sam Darnold, right on this forum. But because Sam is a Jet, folks suddenly understand how that can affect a quarterback. 

Darnold because he's a bottom 10 QB. Funny thing is, if I made a excuse for him such as coaching or talent, you wouldnt claim that "there are no excuses" and be steadfast about Darnold stats being his stats. 

So in reality this isnt about my skepticism about Darnold or Mayfield. This is about stacking the deck as much as folks can in regards to Mayfield, while at the same time making Darnold's situation as sh*tty as one can possibly make it...in order to provide Sam an.....

Excuse. 

Funny how that sh*t works. 

OBJ has shown not to be what he was years ago. No one can argue that because stats dont lie, right? You cant call Mayfield trash because he was around a bunch of probowlers, but the probowlers you're talking about isnt even a probowler. What you're doing is called stacking the deck. 

You know what team actually had the worse talent on the field? The Bengals, Redskins and Giants. 

You know who had arguably the worst talent on the field, and worked through it? The Miami Dolphins. The Jets have a top 10 defense one of the best young deep threat receivers, a slot receiver that everyone loves (except when making excuses) in Crowder and Leveon Bell. There are a handful of teams that put worse than that on the field, including the Dolphins and did better. 

Stop your damage control in order to free your hate JIF. 

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I still think he's going to be a great QB. Right now he may have talent but he certainly doesn't have even decent coaching. I'll also say his numbers are comparable to Sammys.

He has talent for sure I never dispute that.  I just don’t know how hogh his ceiling is and his attitude gets on my nerves.  Plus despite bad coach he still had enough talent around him to do better than he did 

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Haha. I called this before the New Year. 

You know what team actually had the worse talent on the field? The Bengals, Redskins and Giants. 

You know who had arguably the worst talent on the field, and worked through it? The Miami Dolphins. The Jets have a top 10 defense one of the best young deep threat receivers, a slot receiver that everyone loves (except when making excuses) in Crowder and Leveon Bell. There are a handful of teams that put worse than that on the field, including the Dolphins and did better. 

Stop your damage control in order to free your hate JIF. 

So, the Jets have the 29-28th range worst roster in your completely subjective opinion.  Cool.  Personally, I disagree.  I'd take what the Giants have on offense and arguably the Bengals but does it really matter?  No, it doesnt because we're splitting hairs.  The difference between the 4th worst team to the worst team is pretty insignificant.  None of them had Super Bowl aspirations with a loaded roster like the Browns.  

You know what matters to me?  That none of those teams had a starting Qb that posted a winning record despite the lack of surrounding talent.  You know who did?  Sam Darnold.  Which is cool, if you're a Jets fan. 

I'm also personally offended that you think I'm one of these weak minded people who need to bash Mayflower to feel better about Sam.  My hatred for Bakery Mayflower dates back to college and has nothing to do with the performance of Sam Darnold.  Sam could be the biggest bust in the history of the NFL, that still doent change the fact Bakery Mayflower is one of the biggest douche bags on the planet and sucks at quarterbacking the Football.  I'm hurt.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

So, the Jets have the 29-28th range worst roster in your completely subjective opinion.  Cool.  Personally, I disagree.  I'd take what the Giants have on offense and arguably the Bengals but does it really matter?  No, it doesnt because we're splitting hairs.  The difference between the 4th worst team to the worst team is pretty insignificant.  None of them had Super Bowl aspirations with a loaded roster like the Browns.  

You know what matters to me?  That none of those teams had a starting Qb that posted a winning record despite the lack of surrounding talent.  You know who did?  Sam Darnold.  Which is cool, if you're a Jets fan. 

I'm also personally offended that you think I'm one of these weak minded people who need to bash Mayflower to feel better about Sam.  My hatred for Bakery Mayflower dates back to college and has nothing to do with the performance of Sam Darnold.  Sam could be the biggest bust in the history of the NFL, that still doent change the fact Bakery Mayflower is one of the biggest douche bags on the planet and sucks at quarterbacking the Football.  I'm hurt.  

I disagree too...since I never gave this range. I simply said that you're being ridiculous with your initial assumption. 

Here are the facts. 

The Jets are 7th in total defense and 16th in points allowed. In otherwords, they're in the top half of defenses in the league. 

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2019&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

The Jets offense is dead last in total offense at 32, and 31st in points made. They're in the bottom 2 of the league on offense. 

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2019&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

And before you say "See, look how bad the offense is", keep in mind that Mono cant be the excuse for everything. Sam missed only 3 games this season and of his 13 games only played 4 teams with winning records, the other 9 didnt have winning records, Sam played the overwhelming majority of the season and played it against mediocre to below average teams at best. Some of that blame has to go his way. 

So to conclude, based on the numbers the Jets are around the 19th-23rd best roster out of 32 rosters. furthermore, when you review Sam's "winning record" none of his wins came against a team with a winning record at the end of the season, outside of the Bills who sat starters. Which is cool, if you're a Jets fan.

And please, dont take my stance as a personal offense, you and crusher are the only two guys who I can talk smack with and dont get in their feelings. 

C'mon, I literally said I loved you the other day. That must mean something. :-) 

With that said though, your hatred for Baker will cause bias with Darnold, the fact that you made the roster out to be "arguably the worst", or Sam's winning record, yet not one of those wins are against a team with a "winning record" supports what im saying. 

Mayfield had a sh*tty season, but even he got a win against teams with winning records like the Ravens and the Bills (with their starters) and even had a close loss going toe-to-toe with Russell Wilson. 

There's not a game against a good team that I can even say Sam looked good in the loss. He didnt look good against the Patriots or the Ravens, and those are the only two teams that he played with winning records since he returned. Again, the Bills sat starters, and even with backups Sam didnt look good week 17. Luckily they called back that horrible pick. Folks can keep talking about this winning record, but none of those games that he won against bad teams or the games that he lost against good teams would make me think that if he was playing against the Browns, Eagles or the 1st patriots game that the Jets would have automatically won. Nothing indicates that because he's produced stats that would make him bottom 10 in the league. 

Look, Sam isnt as bad as past QB's...atleast I would like to think otherwise. However, all of this Mayfield hate spewing because of a bad season is crazy to me because Mayfield ATLEAST posted a good season in the league. Sam Darnold has yet to do that. And Mayfield did that his rookie season before OBJ before Vernon...etc. He did it when they fired the bad coaches and put in a good coach in Greg Williams and an offense that stayed the same, but Kitchens allowed Mayfield and the rest of the team to tell him their best plays from the book. It's not like Kitchens implemented a new offense mid season. He didnt do that until this year. 

32 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I disagree too...since I never gave this range. I simply said that you're being ridiculous with your initial assumption. 

Here are the facts. 

The Jets are 7th in total defense and 16th in points allowed. In otherwords, they're in the top half of defenses in the league. 

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2019&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

The Jets offense is dead last in total offense at 32, and 31st in points made. They're in the bottom 2 of the league on offense. 

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=TM&season=2019&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

So to conclude, based on the numbers the Jets are around the 19th-23rd best roster out of 32 rosters. furthermore, when you review Sam's "winning record" none of his wins came against a team with a winning record at the end of the season, outside of the Bills who sat starters. Which is cool, if you're a Jets fan.

And please, dont take my stance as a personal offense, you and crusher are the only two guys who I can talk smack with and dont get in their feelings. 

C'mon, I literally said I loved you the other day. That must mean something. :-) 

With that said though, your hatred for Baker will cause bias with Darnold, the fact that you made the roster out to be "arguably the worst", or Sam's winning record, yet not one of those wins are against a team with a "winning record" supports what im saying. 

Mayfield had a sh*tty season, but even he got a win against teams with winning records like the Ravens and the Bills (with their starters) and even had a close loss going toe-to-toe with Russell Wilson. 

There's not a game against a good team that I can even say Sam looked good in the loss. He didnt look good against the Patriots or the Ravens, and those are the only two teams that he played with winning records since he returned. Again, the Bills sat starters, and even with backups Sam didnt look good week 17. Luckily they called back that horrible pick. 

Look, Sam isnt as bad as past QB's...atleast I would like to think otherwise. However, all of this Mayfield hate spewing because of a bad season is crazy to me because Mayfield ATLEAST posted a good season in the league. Sam Darnold has yet to do that. And Mayfield did that his rookie season before OBJ before Vernon...etc. He did it when they fired the bad coaches and put in a good coach in Greg Williams and an offense that stayed the same, but Kitchens allowed Mayfield and the rest of the team to tell him their best plays from the book. It's not like Kitchens implemented a new offense mid season. He didnt do that until this year. 

You're doing it again....

I'll say it for the last time because I'm tired of repeating myself.  My feelings on Bakery Mayflower have nothing to do with Sam Darnold.  I'm quite capable of separating the two. I hate Bakery Mayflower and think he sucks.  I'm encouraged by Sam Darnold for the reasons I've stated.   2 completely separate things that bring me joy and totally exclusive of each other.  If you recall, I was down on Sam after that bad run but he turned it around.  Did Bakery sucking impact my opinion of Sam in that situation?  No.  Just like now. 

As I've said before I do not know what the future holds for either QB.  I dont have a crystal ball and can see the future.  Bakery surprised me last year.  But now, his true colors are shining through and I'm not positive he's the type of guy to turn it around.  So right now, I'd bet on Sam's future because I think he's a class act with loads of talent getting better.  Whereas, Bakery Mayflower is one of the biggest douchebags on the planet who thinks he's a god yet the reality is, he sucked something awful this season.

Pretty simple dude. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'll say it for the last time because I'm tired of repeating myself.  My feelings on Bakery Mayflower have nothing to do with Sam Darnold.  I'm quite capable of separating the two. I hate Bakery Mayflower and think he sucks.  I'm encouraged by Sam Darnold for the reasons I've stated.   2 completely separate things that bring me joy and totally exclusive of each other.  If you recall, I was down on Sam after that bad run but he turned it around.  Did Bakery sucking impact my opinion of Sam in that situation?  No.  Just like now. 

As I've said before I do not know what the future holds for either QB.  I dont have a crystal ball and can see the future.  Bakery surprised me last year.  But now, his true colors are shining through and I'm not positive he's the type of guy to turn it around.  So right now, I'd bet on Sam's future because I think he's a class act with loads of talent getting better.  Whereas, Bakery Mayflower is one of the biggest douchebags on the planet who thinks he's a god yet the reality is, he sucked something awful this season.

Pretty simple dude. 

A few of us hated Baker during the draft process and posted about it a bunch - well before Sam being a Jet was even a consideration. But the two Baker fanboyz can’t help themselves. They go out of their way to bring up Sam v Baker in every thread that either is being discussed, and then get defensive about it. The only people that play the victim card more than them are Lebron and....Baker. Go figure!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pretty simple dude. 

No...you're doing it again, 

You're trying to change my mind on what you're doing. You cant. I'm watching what you're doing, and this is what I'm concluding. Stop repeating yourself, you're wasting your time. 

Pretty simple dude. 

Im glad that you're encouraged by Sam. Im encouraged by Sam and Baker. I dont know what the future holds for either QB, but what I do know is that the hate for Mayfield and the manufactured results for Sam to make him more that what he's produced will continue. Not saying anything about you specifically, that's a general statement. 

Why do you keep telling me about your personal feelings on Bakery? You think he's a douchebag. I know this as you compared him to highschool athletes. He's not the only douchbag in the league, and you probably like a few, so what difference does it make when we're talking football? I can understand mentioning it periodically, like I do with Sam and his infatuation with kissing dirty women, but have you actually gone a day, a week without saying that? It's weird that he disturbs you this much.