WowOhWow

Has NFL offense passed Gase by?

17 hours ago, SAR I said:

He.
Was.
Very.
Sick.

If you are looking for someone to blame, blame God. We are 0-3 because of sickness and injury.  Stop listening to sports talk radio.

SAR I

the injuries certainly have something to do with it.  from what i can tell the oline players are healthy.  they just aren't run blocking or pass protecting very well.  and even though darnold is talented he's still only a 2nd year player so it's hard to say they would've done any better with him in there.  they probably would've done better against the browns.  difficult to say against the patsies.

40 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Jets weren't beating the Patriots in Foxboro under any circumstances.  That team is unbeatable up there and they are flying right now, not suffering from that September malaise like they usually do.

Jets had the Buffalo game won.  Based on the Browns struggles, I believe that Darnold and Mosely win that game too.  We'd be the talk of the NFL right now, not the Bills.  Injuries and sickness suck, truly do.

So I see a team with 2-1 talent unfortunately struck down by acts of God, nothing I can do about it.  So I wait for them to return to health and see how they do against the Eagles. 

SAR I

unfortunately you are what your record says it is.  here's to hoping they get things straightened out, darnold and mosley back and winn some games.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company