WowOhWow

Has NFL offense passed Gase by?

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

FWIW, I don't think there is some silver bullet scheme that tricks everyone.  Gase has not been good, but he hasn't had much of a chance.  The offensive line is pitiful

guru, offensive genius? honestly, cant rememebre ANYONE here saying that about Gase. I was MEH when he was signed. BUt....   read some stuff, thought, well at least he was an OC. We've had all these DCs never been a HC in.

We root for them and for the Jets. 

But the main point...  there is NO ALCHEMY. (silver bullet) cant tturn liquid waste into GOLD bricks (Au).. OL

6 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Gase's offense has been college level type.  No?

how'd you rate Siemien and Falk performances?

NCAA would be one way.

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Based on what?  Your speculation?

This may very well be as good as it gets with Kelvin Beachem, Luke Falk, and Robbie Anderson.

you dont get , Teddey, @Beerfish and @rammagen believe a coach can turn schitt to gold. 

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol/2019

our OL ranks 29 of 32 in runblocking and 31 of 32 in pass blocking...   last year the OL bottomed out the NFL with highest % of runs stuffed for no gain or loss... 

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Man oh man.  That would have beaten the Patriots in Foxboro right there.  Bellichick wouldn't have known what hit him.  Falk would have thrown for 400 yards.

Damn it.  Where were you when we needed you?  Did you try to text this to Coach Gase?  Email?

SAR I

add to ignore list

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company