WowOhWow

Has NFL offense passed Gase by?

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He.
Was.
Very.
Sick.

If you are looking for someone to blame, blame God. We are 0-3 because of sickness and injury.  Stop listening to sports talk radio.

SAR I

Why are you calling Sam a liar?

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Why are you calling one of the best offensive minds in the game incompetent?

SAR I

Asking a question to put off an answer that makes you look foolish is no way to go through life, son.

53 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You lobby for fans to make more noise in the stadium, you lobby for Firefraud to come back to lead the chant, and you curl up in a ball like a coward when the team needs your support the most.

There are better places to act like a sad victim than a forum full of Jets fans.

SAR I

Your jealousy of Ed's attention is hilarious

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

We're not jealous.  We disregard him because we don't want to be represented by a blue collar worker with a frowny face who is foolish enough to think that barking orders at executives is a smart idea.

Not to worry.  Now that the Jets have been characterized as a laughing stock, we won't see him at the stadium again.  That's what he does when the team goes south.  He runs and hides, then writes some Dear John letter to the media and blames the fans for his cowardice.

SAR I

Wow, now you're referring to yourself as "We're". You're losing what little grip you had left.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company