Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

3 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Allen is 8-6 in games started and finished included 5-1 since week 15 of last year only loss to the PATS. Has never lost to the same team 2 twice after playing them the 1st time in his career which will get extended on Sunday.

Josh has a 23-15 total TD vs interception Ratio. Allen was considered a project coming out of college and now has team preparing to go head to head with the Pats for the division lead this Sunday. 

Meanwhile Darnold is 4-10 in his career and has a 19-15 total td vs interception ratio. The guy has done nothing note worthy or special since he has come into the league. 

Allen on other hand makes splash plays every week and wins games and gets better on every outing. It’s funny because you said he hasn’t played anybody but  the Jets fans can’t wait to get to the point in your schedule so you can play the same “he hasn’t beat anyone teams”

Funny thing is once you get to those teams Darnold is not going to be able to beat them.(Cinn, Giants) 

I invite you all to watch a REAL TEAM play the PATS this Sunday in which a QB that can DOT you up, Run by you, Run over you or just make you look stupid who has not even began to reach his greatness yet. This Josh Allen hate needs to stop now. 

BTW please tell me how Darnold is so much better than Allen please explain. I really want to hear it. I can see Allen making the top 100 next year with defenders gushing about how hard he is to defend. 

This post is doing the unthinkable. It's actually making me look forward to a Patriots win on Sunday.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Was it a dirty hit cause the Bills had a chance to  win or did Allen think he was Mike Alstott again?

It was dirty because it was a helmet-to-helmet cheap shot, and Allen still needs to learn how to slide and protect himself.

3 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

That was not a dirty hit.

Lolwut?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Wow Gase’s coaching is so bad he even ruined Josh Allen today what a disgrace we should of hired linoln reilly 

You being apologetic of Gase has been the most unexpected development of the season. And, yes, that includes Sam's inexplicable case of Spleen-Herpes.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

The burfict hit was a dirty hit. Allen was still a runner the defender hit him happened to go helmet to helmet. 

"Happened" to go helmet to helmet.

Yeah, okay.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Credit where it's due.

You showed up and ate your crow.  For what it's worth, I still was rooting for y'all.

I was rooting for a worm hole to open up below the stadium and suck both teams into an alternate plane where they remain trapped, forced to play out the same game for all eternity.

But that's just me.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Antonio Brien would come back then. 

Yeah, that and if they let him jizz on Tom Brady's feminine-looking back.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Guys running at 100mph in a collision sport will happen to bump heads. We serious with this?

"Will happen"

Again with this Collinsworth-level apologizing shiz.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Going by this thread it was a dirty hit. Did he get flagged or kicked out of the game? 

He did get flagged.

2 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

If it was done to Brady would of something more happened?

Woulda been shot on the spot.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Go to a local high school game and stand on the sideline next weekend and multiply the speed by 1000x. You're not legislating out helmet to helmet hits unless the helmet is eliminated.

Week after week plenty of players seem capable enough of adjusting.

Patsie players don't often get the benefit of the doubt, in my book.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Bro. NFL speed. Scramble play. Easier said than done. He was penalized. Sucks he got hurt but if you're going to make yourself a runner bad collisions will happen. If we want to have a convo about eliminating helmets then I'm willing to listen.

So, it's either eliminate helmets or don't enforce rules that protect players?

Ok

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m an objective chronicler of Jets football sir 

I know that believing the exact opposite of whatever Pac does may seem like the most objective and right thing to believe, like, 10 times out of 10, but other than being instrumental in canning Macc, Gase hasn't really done much in his career to inspire confidence in his abilities.

But there's a lot of excuses that have followed him.

17 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

There is a helmet to helmet collision between the offensive and defensive lineman due to lowering the crown on every single snap. You cant entirely legislate these hits out considering the speed unless you get rid of helmets. It's a dangerous sport.

That's a fair observation, but it doesn't excuse what clearly looked like a dirty hit to me.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The Dolphins have the worst roster in football and the Jets have the second worst roster in football. We know for a fact that he’s not responsible for the Jets roster and we know that Mike Tannenbaum and Brian Gaine were the personnel department in Miami and Tannenbaum is among the worst GMs in the history of the sport.

Believe me, I so want this to be the case.

But, call me pessimistic.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He rid us of Mike Maccagnan.  For that alone he deserves a statue at MetLife with big googly eyes on it.  

Yes, and for that he'll always get credit in my book, but the honeymoon for the "Vanquisher of Big Macc" won't last forever.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company