Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah that’s the guy. Josh Allen,the QB with the 4 first half turnovers.

Darnold is the one who could only convert those 4 turnovers into 8 points. Meanwhile, the guy you’re ripping on led the comeback from 16-0 down and got the win.

We won’t even talk about what happened when the Jets got the ball with 3 minutes to go needing only a FG. That doesn’t fit your narrative, does it?

Meanwhile Allen and the Bills are 3-0, the Jets are 0-3. Darnold's out with mono, and you’re scrambling around from thread to thread ripping apart Mayfield, Allen, and any other QB someone mentions. Does that really make you happy?

I mean Mayfield has not looked good

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Agreed. I said the same thing in the Mayfield thread. Leaving the pocket even when he doesn’t have to, and throwing while drifting back away from his receiver on a lot of plays.

I’m curious how this season will play out for him, Kitchens and the Browns...

Traded for odell and rarely target him

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

It was dirty because it was a helmet-to-helmet cheap shot, and Allen still needs to learn how to slide and protect himself.

That was not a dirty hit.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

blinking guy GIF by Ariel Hart

The burfict hit was a dirty hit. Allen was still a runner the defender hit him happened to go helmet to helmet. 

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Here's the hit on Allen if anyone else is interested in discussing it.

Nothing dirty about it. He was flagged which he should have  been but i dont see it as a dirty hit

13 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Lowered.

The crown.

Of the helmet.

On a guy he didn't have to hit.

That was a cheap shot to give Allen a little something extra and, to no ones surprise, it took him out of the game.

Lmao ok 

43 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Usually the response from someone when they have nothing of substance to come back with.

Congratulations on being the biggest homer in this thread, which is saying something.

How am I a homer in this debate? I'm a jets fan lmao. Im not gunna sit here arguing over it. I dont think it was dirty. You do. Great. 

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company