Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

1 hour ago, nico002 said:

The guy that had 4 turnovers against us?(should have been 6)

Yeah that’s the guy. Josh Allen,the QB with the 4 first half turnovers.

Darnold is the one who could only convert those 4 turnovers into 8 points. Meanwhile, the guy you’re ripping on led the comeback from 16-0 down and got the win.

We won’t even talk about what happened when the Jets got the ball with 3 minutes to go needing only a FG. That doesn’t fit your narrative, does it?

Meanwhile Allen and the Bills are 3-0, the Jets are 0-3. Darnold's out with mono, and you’re scrambling around from thread to thread ripping apart Mayfield, Allen, and any other QB someone mentions. Does that really make you happy?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

I mean Mayfield has not looked good

Agreed. I said the same thing in the Mayfield thread. Leaving the pocket even when he doesn’t have to, and throwing while drifting back away from his receiver on a lot of plays.

I’m curious how this season will play out for him, Kitchens and the Browns...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Lamar Jackson can’t throw the ball and is always one hit away. Please look at the defenses he has played this season.

Josh Allen is a walking turnover machine until he proves otherwise. He is good for at least another two this Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

We're always putting down mobile QBs here. "they're a hit away", "can't count on 'em", "aren't accurate", "turnover machines" etc.

Guess who is actually playing and winning games? And who isn't?

Or who threw the most ints last year (despite missing a month with an injury)?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I'm looking at the Pats and Bills defenses and realizing those were 2 of the Jets first 3 games.  The Browns beat Baltimore handily today.  Suddenly, 0-3 without Darnold for 2 games seems a little less horrible to me.

Then you'll be downright giddy after the Eagles game, and they're will be no controlling you after the Cowboys, huh?  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company