Sign in to follow this  
roscoeword

Josh Allen

Allen is 8-6 in games started and finished included 5-1 since week 15 of last year only loss to the PATS. Has never lost to the same team 2 twice after playing them the 1st time in his career which will get extended on Sunday.

Josh has a 23-15 total TD vs interception Ratio. Allen was considered a project coming out of college and now has team preparing to go head to head with the Pats for the division lead this Sunday. 

Meanwhile Darnold is 4-10 in his career and has a 19-15 total td vs interception ratio. The guy has done nothing note worthy or special since he has come into the league. 

Allen on other hand makes splash plays every week and wins games and gets better on every outing. It’s funny because you said he hasn’t played anybody but  the Jets fans can’t wait to get to the point in your schedule so you can play the same “he hasn’t beat anyone teams”

Funny thing is once you get to those teams Darnold is not going to be able to beat them.(Cinn, Giants) 

I invite you all to watch a REAL TEAM play the PATS this Sunday in which a QB that can DOT you up, Run by you, Run over you or just make you look stupid who has not even began to reach his greatness yet. This Josh Allen hate needs to stop now.

BTW please tell me how Darnold is so much better than Allen please explain. I really want to hear it. I can see Allen making the top 100 next year with defenders gushing about how hard he is to defend.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

w/ a top 2 D...  does advanced menber= big __ck??

Allen cant help that the Bills finally got a GM/Coach in place to put him in the best situation possible. All I hear from Jets fans are excuses. All I heard in the off-season was how Greg Williams was going turn the Jets into a top 5 defense blah blah blah. 

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Josh Allen is Vince Young.  They're literally the exact same player. 

Yeah and Darnold is Chad Pennington. Ok got it

• Haha 1

I’m still waiting for a REAL QB breakdown on how Darnold is so much better than Allen. I know this is going to take a while

• Upvote 1

I know that most people only watch highlights of Allen or only see the boom or bust plays. I going to do the forum a favor and put you on to a site that covers the Bills but really goes into in-depth breakdown of Allen almost every weak from a X’s and O’s stand point. It gives you the good, bad, and ugly with Allen. Maybe after watching a breakdown example maybe some of you will have a better understanding of the player. 

Here is a breakdown of last weeks game vs the Bengals.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Lamar Jackson can’t throw the ball and is always one hit away. Please look at the defenses he has played this season.

Josh Allen is a walking turnover machine until he proves otherwise. He is good for at least another two this Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He he will be good for some plays that will allow them to be competitive and maybe win the game. Welcome to the Josh Allen experience.  

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

Seriously ? Get a dictionary. lol

Get a dictionary for a Jets forum. OK English professor 

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He's far more accurate.  End of discussion.  

The numbers dont say that. Next!

45 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver instead of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He throws it hard like a ******* MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into tight windows, he gets antsy after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts...Darnold hasn’t proven Jack sh*t but I see the exact opposite out of him as an individual. He throws into tough windows, effortless throws at times, calm and poised, not easy to fool anymore, extended plays looking to pass instead of running, leads WR’s with great anticipation. I mean they are polar opposites. Sam Darnold’s awareness and feel for how much space he has to throw into just flat out makes him a superior passer. He’s a natural. Just because the Bills have managed to be 3-0 with Allen under Center really doesn’t mean much to me or anyone else who isn’t a bills fan. I’m just not understanding why he’s here, on this forum, doing this, at midnight lol.

people are weird.

You obvious have a bias against Allen, People kept referring to 4 turnovers to fit the narrative but any unbiased observation would acknowledge that 3/4 was not on him. Tip Int, Drop Pass Int, Bad Center Exchange. That is not on Allen. Now when Darnold thew 4 interceptions against the Dolphins nothing was said right. Darnold is a turnover machine and only got to more TD/Int the second to last game of the season.

As far as Allen throwing with no touch that is a old narrative which has worked on all off season now he is throwing DOTS with TOUCH as needed. Allen throws into tight windows. Do you watch the games really. Allen is a playmaker in every sense of the word. Josh is a winner who is loved by his teammates. All I heard during the offseason was how Darnold was all of that but the last 2 times Ive seen him play his team has scored a total of 11 pts on offense. 

Its funny you trying to make Darnold sound like Drew Brees out there. Not even close. Not as a 58% passer so far.

BTW I work 3rd shift Bro. What is your excuse for responding at midnight.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Biased? It’s factual statistics. I don’t even have to pick a side lmao. What a heaping pile of bullsh*t excuses you just laid out in front of me. Allen does nothing of what you say he does and he constantly makes mistakes. It has nothing to do with the game against us. That’s just him and we see it every Sunday. You didn’t provide any insight, “breakdown” or clarity into why Allen is such a pLaYmAkERRR lmfao, you just rambled off the same biased bullsh*t you have been since you got here. You don’t have anything new except “he runs good when people don’t expect it.”

Secondly kid, this works both ways, we counted plenty of incorrectly run routes, tipped passes and poor situational play calling by the coach last year that gave Darnold his interceptions but you don’t see us on here saying that they don’t count. So if the tipped passes don’t matter for Allen then why do they matter for Darnold? Oh I know why! Because you need it to matter so you don’t sound like a... hahaaaaa... too late. And Darnold only played the season opener. You didn’t see him play two games this year. You don’t even know what you’re talking about. It’s cute to watch you scramble around for some kind of legitimate point that you aren’t going to find. 

On a side note, I can be up at midnight posting on here. I’m a Jets fan. I’m on here every day because this is a Jet forum. Cool to see you care so much about our opinion of your QB that you’d be “on the third shift” typing away at us.

Yes biased All Day Every Day. Josh does EVERYTHING I said he does plus more. Does he make mistakes while learning the game? Oh yeah. Guess what is undeniable is that Josh Allen can kill you with his arm and legs. He can pass for 250 and run for a 100 in the same game. He is the Josh Allen experience for a reason. He makes throws that Darnold can’t make in his dreams. That is a fact. Much better winning %. That’s a fact. Better total td/int ratio. That is a fact. Love him or hate him but one thing he is not boring at all.

No excuse that the last 2 games a Darnold has played his offense has scored a TOTAL of 11 points. That’s 5.5 points per game. Thats a FACT! Lol..........I like a Darnold but you a Jets fans are delusional. All that big talk in the off-season  and preseason and look where the Jets are now. Talking about firing your head coach after one season. Guess what Darnold would be on his 3rd offense and 3 years. Leave it up to the Jets to ruin Darnold career. 

I come on here like I said before because before the season started it’s was Jets explosive offense, Allen Sucks. Blah Blah Blah.

I go on all the Jets forums and sites like Jets talk radio with my popcorn out just to listen all you Jets can cry about your team. How it is mismanaged and how the coach blames the players and vice versa. How your safety is ashamed to even honor his radio show appearance and quit. Learn some humility and just know that before you try to claim the crown just know you got to go through us first. 

14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

My bad, 16 and a half. 

No that’s probability what the point spread is going to be after the Jets come off the bye to play the Eagles lol.....

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

ouuuuu you really got me kid. sick interwebz burn. Josh Allen still sucks lmao.

Lol.... Ok I’m done. We agree to disagree. It’s all good. Putting down my Josh Allen Pom Pom down for now.

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

"Thats why he's The Josh Allen Experience for a reason"

L          O           L

O

L

I love Sam even if I've got no idea if he is the answer but, my goodness, I would never come up with something so cheesy for him.

Was it cheesy when that name was thrown around for Michael Vick?

Besides regarding that name at this point it’s not a total terms of endearment. It just saying during the course of the game your going to get some good, bad , and ugly but at the end of the day he is fun to watch regardless. 

On 9/26/2019 at 12:27 AM, Patriot Killa said:

Idk what more I can say besides Josh Allen has zero feel for his passes. He throws it AT the receiver instead of leading him. There’s no such thing as a touch pass for him. He throws it hard like a ******* MLB Pitcher and expects the pass to hit the WR in stride. He doesn’t throw into tight windows, he gets antsy after the second option isn’t open, he loses his cool and runs way too soon, he still makes mind numbing errors, gives up the ball 4 times in one game, still can fool him with defensive disguises and coverage shifts...Darnold hasn’t proven Jack sh*t but I see the exact opposite out of him as an individual. He throws into tough windows, effortless throws at times, calm and poised, not easy to fool anymore, extended plays looking to pass instead of running, leads WR’s with great anticipation. I mean they are polar opposites. Sam Darnold’s awareness and feel for how much space he has to throw into just flat out makes him a superior passer. He’s a natural. Just because the Bills have managed to be 3-0 with Allen under Center really doesn’t mean much to me or anyone else who isn’t a bills fan. I’m just not understanding why he’s here, on this forum, doing this, at midnight lol.

people are weird.

https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/1177265328482672640?s=21

13 hours ago, nico002 said:

How about the 2 ints he threw right into the defenders hands that were dropped you dumb ****?

QB’s always have plays were the ball COULD HAVE been pick off including your turnover prone QB. Now what is stupid you dumb ass pick is talking sh*t about a QB that is leading a TOP 10 OFFENSE in the 1st 3 games of the season.Not to mention BILLS having a TOP 10 defense. Will it last who knows but right now the JETS are not in any position to say sh*t right now.

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/895003776435843077?s=19

Since we're posting practice tweets now.

Training camp practice vs regular season practice 2 difference things. The point was people saying he had no touch what so ever when that clearly is not the case. I’ll go grab some regular season games maybe against the JETS if you like

4 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Practice is practice you goober.

Can you seriously just leave?  Absolutely no one wants you here trolling this forum and absolutely no one is going to be convinced on "the Josh Allen Experience" no matter how many stupid highlights you post. 

He was awful against us in both games.  I watched them both.  Cherry picking throws isn't going to change that.  Even the go ahead touchdown pass was an awful throw.  Darryl Roberts just so happens to be a worse cornerback.

What has Sam Darnold done against the Bills really.

Game 1: 16-24 170 1TD 1 Int

Game 2: 28-41 175 1TD 0 Int

Sam comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 1 " Sam is the best 

Allen comes back from 13 down in the 4th like in game 2 " Allen trash" 

👌

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Played better than Allen that's for sure.  Allen played poorly in both of those games so why don't you post his numbers? 

Here they are:

Game 1 - 18/36 206 0TDs 2INTs 1 Fumble

Game 2 - 24/37 254 1TD 2INTs 2 Fumbles

He was also incredibly fortunate to have 2 MORE INTs erased and a horrible corner playing the ball on his lone TD pass in game #2.

So excuse me if I don't give a flying f*ck about the results of the game when evaluating a QB.  I care about the tape.   If anyone gave a sh*t about results and nothing more, Tebow would still be in the league.  You don't throw out a ton of bad tape because the team managed to pull out a win with a strong defense and running game.  There's a wide variety of reasons why a team might overcome bad QB play and win.  Exhibits A, B, and 😄 - Mark Sanchez, Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubisky.

Keep playing the whataboutism with Darnold.  IDGAF.  He could end up sucking and it won't change anything about how I feel about "The Josh Allen Experience" because I hated Allen as a prospect way back when he was a realistic option for us, so just leave this place, or at the very least stop @ing me.

I see how you just low key left out in game 1 Allen had over a 100 rushing and a TD which put him over 300 yards in total offense.

Funny how you left out how Darnold had a fumble in game 2

Hit me up when when Darnold finally put up over 200 yards against the Bills. 

Rose color glasses got ya seeing all Green. It’s cool. I feel bad for Darnold though because like I said Jets organization is ruining him with their incompetence 

43 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Buffalo is 3-0 now because they played garbage so far. They will not finish above 8-8. Take it to the bank 

Since you ready to take it to the bank why don’t you put your money where you mouth is. I got 200.00 right now waiting in my gambling budget for you. 

Glad you recognize that your Jets were garbage in week 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company